Members Lounge

Yeh Rishta Online Dosti Wale Buddies Ka updt pg 36 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 42

ShrutikaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Surprise for all diis Embarrassed

Edited by ShrutikaSwaRon - 22 June 2013 at 12:16am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupali_13Akshay1996darkesMolly.Swaronraveena2807-FrozenRain-_Deepika_-Chaitra-Anomic_lonervrushanharshiRia_SwaRonmegsyact12rakhiankita--Kshitz--Tanuka_TanHaAnonymous----Tanzz--sakshibshahAnindita91blithe-vaishnavimural..euphoria..Roxxy47sadafarshanj_SRKholicsurbhimathurprateek.007kitty_swaronAJ.morganSwaRon_rocksswathi_swaronnami2811-dosy_devil-epiphany.HSFAmaraudercscsDanCing_DiVa_SK-Vishaka--Suni--Ocean.eyes-aishu3003...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yeh Rishta Online Dosti Wale Buddies Ka updt pg 36 (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShrutikaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Meghu dii Hug

My pari dii, my cute heart dii,angel in my life,she is always there to guide,to pamper like a mother...she is always there to protect me...my guarding angel...the cutest heart ever...she is always there whenever you need her...LUV u pari dii Embarrassed Heart

Afshu Dii Hug

My bubbly dii,my soul sis, i don't even need to tell you anything...you understand everything my problems before i tell them to you... its as if there is some special connection which we share...Luv u Afshan Taa.Embarrassed Heart

Deepu dii Hug

Deepu dii, my dil touching dii,what should i tell about her,she is the sweetest,helpful person on IF,i don't know how she does it but she manages everything so well.she rules everyone's heart.Luv u dil touching dii Embarrassed Heart

Sunitha dii Hug

My smiley dii,is the eldest of all, but still she makes me comfortable as if we r of same age...we do masti together...drool over her bro and my jiju ;)...she is the most genuine person i have met on IF and that's what i like about her...Luv u smiley dii Embarrassed Heart

Charu dii Hug

My cherry dii, the girl with a golden heart. she is the sweetest...one who can gel along with everyone so well.the one with whom you can share anything and she is there to listen.she lightens up your mood in the tensed situation...luv u cherry dii Embarrassed Heart

Vaishu dii Hug

My pearl dii,she is a pure heart girl. the way she manages every situation, its creditable, she is there to guide you in any situation,she handles the problem so well, always a savior for me. luv u pearl dii Embarrassed Heart

Maliha Dii Hug

My silky milky dii...what can i tell about her...different from all dii's...dabang dii...bindassness in her nature is what i like about her...way to go dii...you know you rock...stay the way you are because that's what makes you special...luv you my silky milky dii Embarrassed Heart

Swathi dii Hug

My sweetu dii...She is the jaan of the forum...The one who spreads love and joy...she is the one who you would love to be around...a fun loving girl...luv u sweetu dii. Embarrassed Heart

Edited by ShrutikaSwaRon - 21 June 2013 at 12:34pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshay1996darkesMolly.Swaronraveena2807-FrozenRain-_Deepika_-Chaitra-megsyvrushanharshiRia_SwaRongunnu1Satluvsd3rakhiankitaSweet.Sarcasticact12sweetcherry95--Kshitz---vaishnavimuralShardha_SwaronsakshibshahAnindita91Anonymous--nj_SRKholicSanskritiS..euphoria..sadafarshaRoxxy47surbhimathurprateek.007epiphany.-dosy_devil-HSFAnami2811maraudercscs-Vishaka-DanCing_DiVa_SKswathi_swaronSwaRon_rocks-TanHaVruShan-aishu3003-Ocean.eyes--Suni-...Jes...

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Hey Friends...

Its an ongoing thread...who all are not mentioned in the 1st post will be covered it upcoming onesEmbarrassedSmileBig smile

Hope you all will love the effort Embarrassed

Luv
Deep

Edited by deep_Tanha - 22 June 2013 at 5:25am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

swasiayushimehrotraAkshay1996darkeshima_crazyD3fanraveena2807-FrozenRain-act12rakhiankitaSweet.Sarcastic--MiNi--vrushanharshi-Chaitra-Anomic_lonergunnu1Satluvsd3zona_malikArbitrator.sakshibshahblithe-Raj--vaishnavimuralpiyu_swaronTanuka_TanHaShardha_Swaronnj_SRKholicprateek.007Princess_Devil..euphoria..ShrutikaSwaRonsadafarshasumimitaRoxxy47-TanHaVruShan-SwaRon_rocksAJ.morganswathi_swaron-dosy_devil-nami2811HSFAmarauder-Ocean.eyes--Suni-...Jes...aishu3003

Mihi4VruShan

IF-Rockerz

Mihi4VruShan

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
R E S E R V E D 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

sakshi.ekansh

IF-Rockerz

sakshi.ekansh

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
reserved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

--Kshitz--

IF-Dazzler

--Kshitz--

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
                                thank you glitter photo: blue glitter blustrty.gif 
                                                            HEY GUYS!!!!!
       FIRSTLY A BIG THANKU...FOR MAKING THIS PLACE SO SPECIAL FOR ME
                                                 SO MANY FRIENDS N JUST LIKE FAMILY...
                 SHRUTU  EK TIGHT SAHug      FOR THIS THREAD N THE CUTE SA NAME...
                                            LOVE U A LOTT N AS TUNE MENTION KIYA HAI
                     M ALSO GONNA THANK ALL MY VERY SPECIAL FRIENDS OUT HERE...Smile

SABSE BADA VALA THANK N LOVE U TO MY VEROO
                                                                    FOR BEING WITH ME ... .
                              THANKS A LOTT BACCHA U KNW WHAT U MEAN TO ME...Heart
                                                                       LOVE U A LOTTT
                                       SHRUTU SAKY KHADUS SONU MONU KRIITU
                            THANK U GUYS FOR MAKING THIS JOURNEY SO SPECIAL
                               ALL MY AT VALE CRAZY FRIENDS CHERRY PIE  VISH PEARLY
                              PAYAL SWATHI DI CHARU DI RACHIEE BHAVS AMIT BHAI 
                                                                   DEEPIKA DI UZMA  LOVE U GUYS
                                                     LOVE YA MY STML SIS NISHU...
                                        SPECIAL PAGALPANTII FRIENDS PRAGGY N NAMS
                                                    JO HAR SUBAH MUJHE MILTE HAI...
                            ALL THE PAGALPANTI GANG FOR THE WARM WELCOME...
                                 AMMU SADDY LOLI ARU SIKKKY SOMU MONU  SHRUTU
                                                  SHWETA MIHI TEJU NANDU FATI...
                                                                                           THANK U GUYS.
                                           THE MOST SPECIAL PERSON JO
                        MERE LAME SE LAME QUESTIONS KA ANSWERS DETE HAI MEGHU DI 
                                               THANK U SO SO MUCH...
                     ANANDITA N JUI TAI THANK U SO MUCH FOR UR SWEET GESTURES...
                                      THANK U GUYS...THANKS A LOTTT...Heart

PS. SHRUTU THANKS FOR MAKING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL THREAD
 M HONOURED TO HAVE FRIENDS LIKE U...LOVE U A LOTTT...Smile

Edited by KS_SWARON - 26 June 2013 at 3:11am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshay1996Princess_anny_Deepika_-Chaitra-Arbitrator...euphoria..SwaRon_rocksAJ.morgan

sweetcherry95

IF-Dazzler

sweetcherry95

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
res
well I loved it
and vm ka toh tujhe pta hi hai

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshay1996_Deepika_--MiNi--Sweet.SarcasticShrutikaSwaRon

..euphoria..

IF-Rockerz

..euphoria..

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Sorry di for commenting late Cry
First of all a big hug for this wonderful thread Hug
I can't appreciate Your efforts for making your friends feels so special in proper words ...all i can say is i'm lucky and blissful to have a friend like youApprove
Coming to my name ..."TaNNu patient "Hayee ..I m a proud as well as blushing BlushingBlushing
I wonder who suggested u this name ?Tongue
I wanna say IF has given me very precious gems in my life (all my frnds )..I can never forget them ,they have special place in my hearts Embarrassed
Once again Congo di for making this beautiful threadBig smile
Swaron u a lot Heart
-Palak

Edited by swaron_pk - 26 June 2013 at 8:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshay1996_Deepika_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top