ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Edited by ShrutikaSwaRon - 10 years ago
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Hello To all MY Diis πŸ€—

you all must be thinking where are your edits...right? 

no i have not made edits for you all 

but there is a surprise for you all on next page πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜³
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Surprise for all diis πŸ˜³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=u4QN32XpSPY[/YOUTUBE]

ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Meghu dii πŸ€—

My pari dii, my cute heart dii,angel in my life,she is always there to guide,to pamper like a mother...she is always there to protect me...my guarding angel...the cutest heart ever...she is always there whenever you need her...LUV u pari dii πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

Afshu Dii πŸ€—

My bubbly dii,my soul sis, i don't even need to tell you anything...you understand everything my problems before i tell them to you... its as if there is some special connection which we share...Luv u Afshan Taa.😳 β€οΈ

Deepu dii πŸ€—

Deepu dii, my dil touching dii,what should i tell about her,she is the sweetest,helpful person on IF,i don't know how she does it but she manages everything so well.she rules everyone's heart.Luv u dil touching dii πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

Sunitha dii πŸ€—

My smiley dii,is the eldest of all, but still she makes me comfortable as if we r of same age...we do masti together...drool over her bro and my jiju ;)...she is the most genuine person i have met on IF and that's what i like about her...Luv u smiley dii πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

Charu dii πŸ€—

My cherry dii, the girl with a golden heart. she is the sweetest...one who can gel along with everyone so well.the one with whom you can share anything and she is there to listen.she lightens up your mood in the tensed situation...luv u cherry dii πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

Vaishu dii πŸ€—

My pearl dii,she is a pure heart girl. the way she manages every situation, its creditable, she is there to guide you in any situation,she handles the problem so well, always a savior for me. luv u pearl dii πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

Maliha Dii πŸ€—

My silky milky dii...what can i tell about her...different from all dii's...dabang dii...bindassness in her nature is what i like about her...way to go dii...you know you rock...stay the way you are because that's what makes you special...luv you my silky milky dii πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

Swathi dii πŸ€—

My sweetu dii...She is the jaan of the forum...The one who spreads love and joy...she is the one who you would love to be around...a fun loving girl...luv u sweetu dii. πŸ˜³ β€οΈ
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Friends...

Its an ongoing thread...who all are not mentioned in the 1st post will be covered it upcoming onesπŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Hope you all will love the effort 😳

Luv
Deep

Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
R E S E R V E D