Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey pls post them soon na. Can't wait to see them. She looks sooo cute like a lil kid.
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pari117

Hey pls post them soon na. Can't wait to see them. She looks sooo cute like a lil kid.

Here's one of the caps. Others will be posted later.

Bulbul talking to her husband, Kavi
Edited by --Zariyat-- - 10 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow she looks pretty na. So you watch her in both avtars. Btw tell we d time when hnlhs airs. I'll watch it too
MsPrez thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pari117

Wow she looks pretty na. So you watch her in both avtars. Btw tell we d time when hnlhs airs. I'll watch it too

It airs 9:00pm-10:00pm Sat-Sun.
MsPrez thumbnail

Divyaalakshmi and Suyash to essay double roles; Abhishek Khanna to be the 'Monkey Man' in Life OK's Shapath

07 Oct 2013 04:22 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai ...Shapath (Fireworks Productions) is currently airing some very interesting sci-fi episodes and their next story is based on a time-machine.

As reported earlier by Tellychakkar.com, Suyash Kumar Rai will be seen as the main villain in this particular story.

And now we get you some more updates on the plot.

As per a source, Bulbul (Divyaalakshmi)- wife of Senior-Inspector Kavi(Aamir Dalvi), will be kidnapped by Vinay - the don being essayed by Suyash - and taken back in 1973 with the help of a time machine.

There she will meet her grandmother whose character will be essayed by Divyaalakshmi again while Vinay will meet his father being essayed by him again. Yes, Divyaalakshmi and Suyash will play double roles.

Furthermore, Bulbul's husband Senior-Inspector Kavi will follow them in the era of 1973.

The audiences will get to watch Bulbul dance on an item number of the 70s while our hero-Kavi(Aamir Dalvi)and the villain- Vinay(Suyash Kumar Raj) will be seen driving vintage cars and riding Lambretta bikes.

When contacted Divyaalakshmi she said, "This is the most hilarious episode on Shapath. I've got to experiment with different looks and I've had a blast shooting for it. I am sure that the audiences too will like it a lot."

The episode will air on 26th and 27th October 2013.

In another development, Abhishek Khanna, who was last seen as a comic villain on Shapath, has once again been cast to essay the role of a super villain. And this time he will be seen as the Monkey Man.

Speaking about the show, Abhishek said, "I am essaying the role of monkey man but I cannot divulge much about the story. I actually like to be cast only in daily soaps and when there is no project in hand I tend to pick up episodics for Fireworks Productions as it is an honour to work with them. Hence, when the production house contacted me and asked if I'd want to take up this role I agreed."

Keep reading this space for more!!!

MsPrez thumbnail

Bulbul to take up teaching; Faceless man to make an entry in Life OK's Shapath

3 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

Life OK's sci-fi drama Hum Ne Li Hai - Shapath (Fireworks Productions) is all set to see the entry of the faceless man.

As seen so far, Bulbul (Divyaalakshmi) has got married to the love of her life, Senior-Inspector Kavi (Aamir Dalvi). But now that she has started getting bored at home, she will decide on taking up a job of a school teacher.

The audiences will witness her enjoying her stint with the kids, until the faceless man makes an entry.

As per a reliable source, this faceless man will be searching for someone with the sixth sense to foresee his future. This is when he will come across a girl named Naina who will be a part of Bulbul's class.

It will be interesting to see if Bulbul manages to save the kid from the clutches of the faceless man.

When we got in touch with Divyaalakshmi, she said, "It was fun to play a teacher especially to shoot with the little girl Naina; she's a talented kid."

This particular episode will air on 19 October 2013.

MsPrez thumbnail
Watch HUM NE LI HAI... SHAPATH this Sat-Sun and next Sat-Sun at 9:00pm to see Bulbul(Divyaalakshmi) as a teacher!
MsPrez thumbnail
Hey I m back sorry for not keepin in touch.will b active from now .Was busy shooting for Shapath and will b back soon in Maharana Pratap.
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Will she back?? happy to watch her.Want to see her & kunvar Shakti 
MsPrez thumbnail
Originally posted by: Proud-India

Will she back?? happy to watch her.Want to see her & kunvar Shakti 

For now she's busy with Shapath's shoot. In MRP, she might get back in November, till then she's on Shapath.