Health & Fitness

India-Forums

Hair treatment for hair loss

shirinsraj Newbie
shirinsraj
shirinsraj

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

I'm new in this forum, but I hope to get some advice here.
I'm 23 years old and I'm getting bald drastically 

Any good places you can recommend in Bangalore??

Thanks in advance

Babushahi Newbie
Babushahi
Babushahi

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Apply aloe vera gell and start drinking alma juice, hope it will help you a alots.
markyean91 Newbie
markyean91
markyean91

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
aloe vera is a good for health and it can help to reduce baldness, it note only help in hair lose but also give a lot of other benefits such as for bone pain, eye-site and other.. 
a.sailesh Newbie
a.sailesh
a.sailesh

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Hi Shirinsraj,

I was facing the same baldness problem that you are going through now and I tried everything, every kind of oils, creams and shampoos, but trust me nothing would give your hair back if you are in the same condition in which I was. After a long time I decided to visit an expert- Advanced Hair Studio, they told me in which condition of hair loss I was and recommended me the best possible treatment for my stage which was laser therapy to save my appearance and to regrow the hair.

After few months of treatment I see the difference and I am really, really happy with results. My hair condition is so much better, and even my friends can see the difference.

kabirsingh Newbie
kabirsingh
kabirsingh

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Hi Shirin these are some of the Home remedies you can try,
1. Aloe vera: Aloe Vera juice is very effective to stop hair loss. Pure aloe gel can be applied directly to the scalp. This is helpful for preventing hair loss due to irritated, dry or infected scalp. Aloe Vera balances the pH level of scalp. After massaging the head with aloe gel, wait for few hours and then wash the hair with lukewarm water. You should do this twice a week for best results.

2. Natural juices: You can rub your scalp with either garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. Leave it on overnight and wash it thoroughly in the morning.

3. Get a head massage: Massaging your scalp for a few minutes daily will help stimulate circulation. Good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Circulation may be improved through massage by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base.

4. Practice meditation: Believe it or not, most of the times, the root cause for hair loss is stress and tension. Meditation can help in reducing that and restore hormonal balance.

5. Hot oil treatments: Take any natural oil - olive, coconut, canola - and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot. Massage it gently into your scalp. Put on a shower cap and leave it on for an hour, then shampoo your hair.

6. Coconut Milk:
Coconut milk is among the richest sources of tissue-nourishing, plant derivatives. Grind the grated coconut and squeeze it to remove its juice. Massaging coconut milk (juice) on the scalp can also help in the management of hair fall.

I am sure this will definitely help you to solve your solve what you are facing... :)
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
hmmm visit shathayu ayurvedic clinic in bangalore...
HLakshmi Newbie
HLakshmi
HLakshmi

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Hi shirinsraj, I also recommend to you Advanced Hair Studio which can put to an end your problem. I have been coming there for the past 6 months and I can start seeing the results. The team is really dedicated to each client, very prompt with reminders appointments and they are really courteous whenever I called to book my next session.

john1489 Groupbie
john1489
john1489

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
For major hair problems i recommended hair treatment clinic -insta-sculpt 

Go to top