Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

</div><div>im annoyed my update isnt even made sticky😭
coz the mod watches the show as well is a regual viewer so the mod is active there...
doesnt matter what else can we do if we report have to wait for response see from there if we dont just post comments ourselves i ahvent even seen other posts yet.. did u watch the epi yet?

Aww Ani. That's not fair. They better sticky it soon
Oh that makes sense
I watched it. Only for Smiriti and I saw the precap for ShiviTi. I have no interest in these type of horrible Epis though :(
I'm thinking of making a topic. The precap was horrible but I think it might be that push yuvi needs, as it may be that turning point we all have even waiting for!Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .S.i.m.r.a.n.

Aww Ani. That's not fair. They better sticky it soon
Oh that makes sense
I watched it. Only for Smiriti and I saw the precap for ShiviTi. I he no interest in these type of horrible Epis though :(
I'm thinking of making a topic. The precap was horrible but I think it might be that push yuvi needs, as it may be that turning point we all have even waiting for!

Yeah i pmed her so should pay attention
yeah same... yeah now Yuvi best do sm work... if cvs want they are hell bent on ruining yuvreen i dont want them to fight now 2mrw epi unfair just small arguement will be fine but not massive fight u saw the spoilers
The Mod pmed bck i just sent her my wu link so now it will be sticky hopefully
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah i saw the spoilers. But small fight or big, it really seemed to me that yuvi will feel insulted by her words and will be motivated to concentrate on his career and I'm sure he will do well. I really am hoping this time, the yuvreen argument will bring soemthing good. I think the cv's may be showing us something we want soon- yuvi's career and him becoming more mature/responsible.

Glad it'll be stickied now!

Ani ill brb :)

Originally posted by: .S.i.m.r.a.n.

Yeah i saw the spoilers. But small fight or big, it really seemed to me that yuvi will feel insulted by her words and will be motivated to concentrate on his career and I'm sure he will do well. I really am hoping this time, the yuvreen argument will bring soemthing good. I think the cv's may be showing us something we want soon- yuvi's career and him becoming more mature/responsible.

Glad it'll be stickied now!

Ani ill brb :)

Yeah I too think the same want him to be sucessful to...yeah but cvs are doing it very differently...just hope its gd for Yuvi and Yuvreen...

ok😊
welcome back simran hugz

let go to new AT nw this one is finished