Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mirabai & Maharana Pratap...!!! (Page 4)

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
i read in history that mirabai was wife of rana kumbha..but she leaves him bcoz of her krishna bhakti and then rana kumbha become cruel...rana kumbha's son was raimal..and raimal's son was rana sanga...sanga's son udai and udai's son maharana pratap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

SANGEETA_MUKESH Newbie
SANGEETA_MUKESH
SANGEETA_MUKESH

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
meerabai was wife of rana bodhraj the son of rana sanga. uday singh was also son of rana sanga.
so in this respect meerabai is aunt of rana pratap

Proud-India

shrinath Goldie
shrinath
shrinath

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-India

Can anyone tell me relation between Maharana Pratap & Mirabai?

Mirabai was also Mevadi Maharani.

She was from 1498 to 1557.

And Maharana was born in 1540.

Even Mira was maharani of mevad.

So, What is relation?

Any history is known related to both , then tell me.

At her post life, Mirabai was in Gujarat for Krishna bhakti in Dwarka.

So, no meeting between her & Pratap. [ I mean ]

But her husband was king & he was Rana Bhoj.

And he died & then her younger brother in law was king.

Who was he?

Is he Pratap's grand father??

And at 2Nd Johar, Is she in Mevar?

Meera Bai was Married to  Bhoj Raj, he was eldest son of Maharana Sanga & elder brother to Maharana Udai SIngh, so she was thaijii to Pratap. 

Meera Bai is said to have left Mewad right after death of Rana Sanga, but some accounts say that she was harassed by Rana Sanga's second son Vikramaditya & she left Mewad because of that. So cant say weather she was there when jouher took place. 

Bhoj Raj was elder son of Rana Sanga but he died in the battel of Khawana, so Meera Bai never became Maharani of Mewad. She was never happy with the marriage & could never adjust with the sanskriti of Mewad. She was 24 x 7 involved in pooja of Krishna, & was never like a Rajpooth lady. So even the Royal Family of Mewad was not happy with her. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smilydearviji2111Proud-Indiadebasree04

crazygul IF-Rockerz
crazygul
crazygul

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 12:28am | IP Logged
thanx manan for sharing...

Proud-India

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Meera Bai was wife of Raja Bhoj son of Rana Sangha

Raja Bhoj died in battle in 1521 in battle against Delhi Sultanate(i think with Babur)

Rana Sangha built the Meera temple for her but his other family hated her.

Vikramaditya her brother-in-law who became king after Rana Sangha and his sister Uda Bai disliked her. They tried to kill her by giving poison and making her lie on bed of nails etc.

There is a famous story saying Akbar as a child king one day listened to a meera bhajan and went to meet her inside chittorgarh fort as a sadhu. After hearing her devotional songs he touched her feet like other devotees and gave her a very costly diamond necklace which he placed at Lord Krishna's feet. After few days the king came to know Mughal emperor came to visit Meera and also presented her a gift. Her family cast aspersions on her character and told her to die. She went to die but Lord saved her and she left for Vrindavan in Mathura.

After Udai Singh became King a few years later once his kingdom was settled he sent a delegation requesting her to come back to Chittor. But Meera Bai was scared of the repurcessions because she had suffered a lot. She told she will decide next day and it is said after that day she was never seen in Vrindavan or Dwaraka. Popular belief is it is said she merged with the Krishna idol.

So i doubt Maharana Pratap met her at 13-14 years of age as Akbar was King and she lived in his kingdom. So Pratap and his mom could not have met her in Mewar temple. It must be Vrindavan in Mathura or Dwaraka in Gujarat and both were under Akbar's rule.

Edited by myviewprem - 04 January 2014 at 8:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smilydearviji2111Proud-Indiadebasree04

Marathi_Mulgi Goldie
Marathi_Mulgi
Marathi_Mulgi

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

Meera Bai was wife of Raja Bhoj son of Rana Sangha

Raja Bhoj died in battle in 1521 in battle against Delhi Sultanate(i think with Babur)

Rana Sangha built the Meera temple for her but his other family hated her.

Vikramaditya her brother-in-law who became king after Rana Sangha and his sister Uda Bai disliked her. They tried to kill her by giving poison and making her lie on bed of nails etc.

There is a famous story saying Akbar as a child king one day listened to a meera bhajan and went to meet her inside chittorgarh fort as a sadhu. After hearing her devotional songs he touched her feet like other devotees and gave her a very costly diamond necklace which he placed at Lord Krishna's feet. After few days the king came to know Mughal emperor came to visit Meera and also presented her a gift. Her family cast aspersions on her character and told her to die. She went to die but Lord saved her and she left for Vrindavan in Mathura.

After Udai Singh became King a few years later once his kingdom was settled he sent a delegation requesting her to come back to Chittor. But Meera Bai was scared of the repurcessions because she had suffered a lot. She told she will decide next day and it is said after that day she was never seen in Vrindavan or Dwaraka. Popular belief is it is said she merged with the Krishna idol.

So i doubt Maharana Pratap met her at 13-14 years of age as Akbar was King and she lived in his kingdom. So Pratap and his mom could not have met her in Mewar temple. It must be Vrindavan in Mathura or Dwaraka in Gujarat and both were under Akbar's rule.

why it can't be possible? pratap was one or two year older than akbar. then how come 13-14 years akbar can went to see her in disguise but not can pratap? when did akbar captured chittor fort? when did meera left chittor? we might not get proof as mp din't told to write book on him but it might be possible. can anyone clear this historical fact? missing nandini

and it will be foolish to say she was scared how a sant can scared of tourchering where she had gone through all the tourture and lord saved her. and it was vikramaditya not uday who torture her then why will she feared about him? uday came after banbir i guess who killed vikram. instead of that someone who din't fulfilled own duties giving karma's lesson is not digestable to me.

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 14 January 2014 at 8:12am

Proud-India

onirfans Goldie
onirfans
onirfans

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
can some one tell me the age difference of akbar,pratap and meera bai

Proud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
^^^^^^^^^^^ Meerabai was born in 1498

Pratap in 1540

Akbar in 1542

Hope your doubt is clear Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index