Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

I hope Ratan teaches them a good lesson! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Amanat284

Groupbie

Amanat284

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged

The only way Ratan can ever bond with Veera is if she stops loving Sampooran and moves on. 

Because she can't love both Sampooran and Veera at the same time. 

If she doesn't love him anymore, then it will be easy for her to bond with Veera. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnrusha4003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I hope Ratan teaches them a good lesson! (Page 3)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
@Amanat284.. i disagree slightly!

love for a spouse n love for a child are 2 completely diff emotions!
i think d word ur looking for is ACCEPTANCE!

Veera was a constant reminder to ratan of sampooran's infidelity, thats why she wasnt able to acept her, but slowly veera did make a way into her heart! inorder to bond with veera fully hearted ratan must accept her as her child, for that ratan has to "forget" abt d infidelity... its not gonna be easy but ratan is trying!

Amanat284

Groupbie

Amanat284

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritikakk

@Amanat284.. i disagree slightly!

love for a spouse n love for a child are 2 completely diff emotions!
i think d word ur looking for is ACCEPTANCE!

Veera was a constant reminder to ratan of sampooran's infidelity, thats why she wasnt able to acept her, but slowly veera did make a way into her heart! inorder to bond with veera fully hearted ratan must accept her as her child, for that ratan has to "forget" abt d infidelity... its not gonna be easy but ratan is trying!

No, 

you don't get it. 

When a husband cheats on you, if you love him alot, the pain is still there. He made a child with another woman. You will always feel pain about that if you still love your husband. What kind of woman will love a child belonging to the husband she loves (when that child was made during their marriage)

5 years has passed. Ratan still fails to bond with Veera because of her idiotic love for Sampooran.

Once she stops loving him, (it will take decades LOL haha in this case or a reality check) then there will not be any issues in bonding with Veera because she will no longer feel pain about Veera's parents. 

Edited by Amanat284 - 23 June 2013 at 1:53pm

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
^^ "idiotic love"... u got that part right, u know i fail to understand why women fall weak in love, rather then make it their strength! ratan also has proved that!

i do agree ratan's love for sampooran overpowered her, thus she was able to overlook d infidelity n still continues to love him!

but coming back to veera, as i said acceptance is d issue, ratan's mind tells her to accept her but her heart dsnt?? only when she forgets d infidelity part, she has done that with sampooran but not veera!

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
having said that, i see no reason for ratan to grind d "infidelity axe" anymore, she obviouse has forgiven sampooran for it, she has expressed remorse many times for that... i didnt find much logic to that, coz infidelity is a big thing!

therefore, if she can forgive sampooran who was d doer of d infidelity, then she may as well accept veera full heartedly, coz she dsnt have any fault in all this she was d product of somebodyelse infidelity!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top