Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

I hope Ratan teaches them a good lesson! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

mugzzz

Groupbie

mugzzz

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
In my opinion this Ranvi being a mother to Veera is silly. I can already smell fireworks when Veera gets a babhi. I know ther show is based on Ranvi and Veera's love for each other but can't they make their relationship more healthy? This seens unhealthy to me the way Ranvi goes about.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I hope Ratan teaches them a good lesson! (Page 2)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amanat284

Groupbie

Amanat284

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Veera is annoying because it is in her personality. She's a Free spirit which means being annoying is her flaw. It's not due to Ratan not bonding with her. She would be the same even if Ratan bonded with her. 

This is how it works for a Free Spirit like Veera

Positives

1) Funny
2) Optimistic
3) Imaginative

Negatives

1) Annoying
2) Too talkative
3) Self-centred

As for Ratan-Nihal love posts, it has nothing to do with the subject of Veera being annoying. 

Edited by Amanat284 - 20 June 2013 at 11:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramdivyasnbeena.thomasrusha4003

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Well said I totally agree wid u

mugzzz

Groupbie

mugzzz

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amanat284

Veera is annoying because it is in her personality. She's a Free spirit which means being annoying is her flaw. It's not due to Ratan not bonding with her. She would be the same even if Ratan bonded with her. 

This is how it works for a Free Spirit like Veera

Positives

1) Funny
2) Optimistic
3) Imaginative

Negatives

1) Annoying
2) Too talkative
3) Self-centred

As for Ratan-Nihal love posts, it has nothing to do with the subject of Veera being annoying. 

Her mother too was like that and look how much pain and suffering she caused...I'm not blaming Veera for the pain and suffering, I'm blaming her mother. I hope Veera being a free spirit doesn't turn her into her mother.

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
@yanks28.. yup ur right!

iv also felt same, it seems since nihal entered they r trying to create all these scenerios so he becomes the saviour of ratan n her kids, and so that nihal gets easily accepted by ratan n also the audience!

i feel this tiger track is completely useless except for the above reason!

my issue is, so far ratan managed everythg well alone, but nihal shows up n now its like ratan cant get anythg done without nihal's help! THAT aspect, i dont like!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnrusha4003yanks28

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
now comeing to veera's rxn in this tiger track.. its def OTT!
i fail to understand why in all these tv shows they protray innocence in a way that makes d character outlandish n downright stupid!

yes veera is a kid n very innocent n jovial... but realistically in that situation all kids will be scared esp seeing a tiger roaring n trying to pounce for d 1st time!

blimey, if my kid kept running out like veera did, they wld definetly get some discipline lessons after d event at home n a grounding too!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramHarshadAnupriyarusha4003

HarshadAnupriya

HarshadAnupriya

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mugzzz

In my opinion this Ranvi being a mother to Veera is silly. I can already smell fireworks when Veera gets a babhi. I know ther show is based on Ranvi and Veera's love for each other but can't they make their relationship more healthy? This seens unhealthy to me the way Ranvi goes about.
I am sorry but no, Veera and Ranvi ka bond ek pure bond hai. A mother's relationship can not be unhealthy with the child, unka bond pure tha, aur hai. Heart

mugzzz

Groupbie

mugzzz

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HarshadAnupriya

Originally posted by mugzzz

<div></div>I am sorry but no, Veera and Ranvi ka bond ek pure bond hai. A mother's relationship can not be unhealthy with the child, unka bond pure tha, aur hai. Heart

But Ranvi is NOT her mother at all. He's a whipped boy who'll do whatever she tells him. Even a real mother doesn't cater to their child's every need the way Ranvi does. I understand they have a pure bond but I think that bond is going one way. Ranvi is hurting himself and that's what he needs to work on. I hope CVs would show him developing his own personal growth and strengthen Ratan and Veera's bond so Ratan can be the mother and Ranvi can be the brother.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

Post Reply New Post

Go to top