Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

I hope Ratan teaches them a good lesson!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mugzzz

Groupbie

mugzzz

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Both of these kids need a good scolding. Veera is so adament to get whatever she wants and Ranvi caters to her every need without considering the consequences. The way she disobeyed her teacher to see the tiger shows the lavk of disclipline in her life. I don't blame Ratan at all because she is trying to fill the role of two parents. Ranvi doesn't mother Veera but instead caters to her every need. A real mother caters and discliplines when necessary. I hope to see Ratan become more of a mother to both kids and Nihal play the father role. As for Ranvi, he bettwr be careful. No offence but CVs need to stop dumbing down his character. I would like to see him as a brave man of the house that takes care of his mom and sister instead of a whipped boy who caters to his sister's every demand.

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelsidnividfansan-gohemrajeedocashuzdumbabanker008jshree_ramsunitaakumarshmuupiepringle6A HUGE FANHarshadAnupriyaDaisyninagRimpy15Veera_FanDuggukededididumbdimple288RaadhniSunilizzie1765rusha4003SunriseGreen--BimBim--S.H.I.E.L.D.BullsEye777chweetuyanks28misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I hope Ratan teaches them a good lesson!" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

catalan

catalan

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
You are right. I think CVs are building these scenes just to show that when a single parent  has to manage the household, earn for living she will hardly get time to look after the children the way she wish to do. it is building towards Ratan to feel the absence of sampooran . Now nihal will take control of the kids to dicipline them and both Ratan and nihal would come one step closer.  It has to happen one step at a time so that it is convincing. Evry time nihal save them from something, they come closer

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzDaisy

segad

IF-Dazzler

segad

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
ranvi needs to get serious about his studies.  how does he plan to provide for them in the future or even take care of the krishi univ they are setting up?  cvs are sending out the wrong message about the value of education

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DaisyRainbowcatxoyanks28

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Yes Ratan needs to become more of a mother, actually she needs to bond with Veera. Ratan is still hesitant to bond with Veera as a mother though she claims to be the mother of both kids. As far as Rv is concerned, he did try to discipline Veera few times in his own way, but Veera somehow manages to make him melt. I see a kind of distance between Ratan-Veera that isn't allowing Veera to grow up as a disciplined kid. Not saying others like RV , Motichaiji or Nihaal don't contribute in bringing up but a mothers love and advice is always special, specially when she is a single mother.

Edited by -Roshani- - 19 June 2013 at 3:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzjshree_ramDaisyyanks28

kritikakk

Goldie

kritikakk

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
completely agree!

im also a baby sis in my family n my bro loves me alot but that dsnt stop him from telling me off when im wrong!

as for single mother aspect, i also had that upbringing so i can understand where ratan comes from! nihal can be used for "saving d family in crisis" but i dont see any reason why nihal "NEEDS" a love angle with ratan! since its just a drama i can overlook it!

but truely a single mother is just as capable of raising her family well n also work, mine is such an example!

fbadhan13yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mugzzz

Both of these kids need a good scolding. Veera is so adament to get whatever she wants and Ranvi caters to her every need without considering the consequences. The way she disobeyed her teacher to see the tiger shows the lavk of disclipline in her life. I don't blame Ratan at all because she is trying to fill the role of two parents. Ranvi doesn't mother Veera but instead caters to her every need. A real mother caters and discliplines when necessary. I hope to see Ratan become more of a mother to both kids and Nihal play the father role. As for Ranvi, he bettwr be careful. No offence but CVs need to stop dumbing down his character. I would like to see him as a brave man of the house that takes care of his mom and sister instead of a whipped boy who caters to his sister's every demand.

I agree with you about Ranvi...Veera was supposedly his responsibility but he seems like a mess himself these days...sort of irritable and he's started lying to his mother too...he whines and cries about Veera's safety but his mind is somewhere else totally...I think Ranvi's character has gradually lost appeal for me. I find Veera more entertaining...but overall, I find the scenarios on the show highly repetitive...with very few lessons learned...

jshree_ramrusha4003

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roshani-

Yes Ratan needs to become more of a mother, actually she needs to bond with Veera. Ratan is still hesitant to bond with Veera as a mother though she claims to be the mother of both kids. As far as Rv is concerned, he did try to discipline Veera few times in his own way, but Veera somehow manages to make him melt. I see a kind of distance between Ratan-Veera that isn't allowing Veera to grow up as a disciplined kid. Not saying others like RV , Motichaiji or Nihaal don't contribute in bringing up but a mothers love and advice is always special, specially when she is a single mother.

Yeah I think we have seen enough of this Ratan-Veera distance...it's clear that Veera is too innocent to understand the reasons why Ratan stays away from her but right now Ranvi is going through a phase where it is wrongto expect him to take care of Veera bec it seems he cannot even take care of his own studies!

fbadhan13jshree_ram

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritikakk

completely agree!

im also a baby sis in my family n my bro loves me alot but that dsnt stop him from telling me off when im wrong!

as for single mother aspect, i also had that upbringing so i can understand where ratan comes from! nihal can be used for "saving d family in crisis" but i dont see any reason why nihal "NEEDS" a love angle with ratan! since its just a drama i can overlook it!

but truely a single mother is just as capable of raising her family well n also work, mine is such an example!

I agree with you that a single mother can raise children and manage her family, especially if she has help and there is no NEED for Ratan to have a man in her life...the love stuff is to add spice but I think they made Ratan such a model for women everywhere that if Nihal comes in and takes over all the duties, it will take away something from the show, just my opinion and also I feel that since Nihal has entered, they have actually shown the family drifting apart somewhat, especially Ranvi...I don't know what direction he's headed to.

jshree_rambeena.thomas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top