Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

*Happy Bday 'Right Kameena Vampire' Vivian Dsena* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4202

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
NOTE: THREAD OPEN FOR VIEWS and NOT SPAMMING! SPAM AFTER 9!!

Happy Birthday Vivian Dsena! Finally, OMG! The day has come which I'd been waiting for since 4 WHOLE MONTHS!! I'd been preparing the whole day and night for this SPECIAL BIRTHDAY THREAD! And the journey has been such an amazing feeling! Now that your birthday is here, I feel butterflies in my tummy! It means the "Birthday of the Year" for me! I love you so damn much! and I hate you as well, because I took out time from my PMT entrance studies to prepare the D-Day for me!! You know what, you somehow mean something more than my career and I might be STUPID in saying that and may sound fan-girlish, but YES! I wanna confess that I love you more than my dream of becoming a doctor.

I really want you to be the MOST SUCCESSFUL TV ACTOR one day...because I know you have that potential in you!! You're hot, charming, sexy and moreover, you've sooo many people loving you here!!

Happy Birthday Vivian!!

-Your BIGGEST PANKHI

PS:

@Rasmi: *high five* mate!Hug We finally DID IT!Party We managed to complete the most happening birthday thread of the year!!! Love you loads for being so co-operating! and so patient as well!!

@Deepali: *Genieee* Thank U yaara for helping us out! You're AWESOME and you know that huh!! Actually we three are matchless trio!! You rock sweetheart and I lovee you!!!

@Shreeya: Thank U for *indirectly* helping us out!! You were a FAB SUPPORT!!! Loveee you!!!

Edited by .BadtameezDil. - 27 June 2013 at 7:40am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

amh1988-Deepali-ana.khan-Hanaa-anjaliipkkndabhaylovepia-Nuts-MyAngelAbhaycool_sridarkmystery01Sano88Neha10Laters.BabyxxAqeelahxx--Yukthi----epiPhobia--susan7.ShreeYaa.LogicalNonsenseCute_Strawberry-wintergreen-.Mohabbatein.Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Happy Bday 'Right Kameena Vampire' Vivian Dsena* (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Vivian !! HugParty PartyYou are one of the most talented actors in the Television industry and a really nice and a genuine person too ! <3

Have been following your shows since Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani times and I am proud to call myself as your fan Heart  Be it as Abhay Raichand or Rishabh Kundra,you have made a place in all of our hearts and will continue to do so for sure <3 Hope you have a lovely birthday and May you reach even Greater Heights !! <3

Have a happy Married life too! Heart

Once again,A very Happy Birthday Vivian Dsena ,Our one and only RK aka Right Kameena! Party

Credits-saher_90

P.S. Wonderful and a beautiful birthday thread, Shivu,Rashu and Deeps Hug Loved it sooo much <3<3

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 27 June 2013 at 11:09am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Temptations.anjaliipkkndabhaylovepiadarkmystery01.AbhIyalicious.xxAqeelahxx--epiPhobia--nidhirohanLogicalNonsenseHdhd

JananiKiDeewani

IF-Sizzlerz

JananiKiDeewani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Edited by ...hema23... - 27 June 2013 at 2:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darkmystery01LogicalNonsense

Hdhd

IF-Addictz

Hdhd

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Res

darkmystery01--RockStar--

LSPD

IF-Dazzler

LSPD

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Happy birthday
Happy birthday
Happy birthday
Happy birthday
Happy birthday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darkmystery01

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
happy bday VD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darkmystery01

-CoolChick-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CoolChick-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Res ;-)

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Birthdays do not gauge a person's maturity.
However, I hope you will continue to grow in love and wisdom every day.
May God grant all the desires of your heart.
Have a blissful birthday!

H.A.P.P.Y  B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y  V.I.V.I.A.N D.S.E.N.AParty

Edited by ..NadiaZ.. - 27 June 2013 at 6:33am

anjaliipkkndabhaylovepia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top