Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Kool's reporting from base : Onir slapped in PR

Yup . Saint Onir got a resounding  thappad  from saas . The tradition of the Karanjkars [ slapping damads]  lives on in full glory .

What happened was this .

The Holy Aai overheard Vampire Shalini telling Saint Onir to disclose to all that she was his wife .

So a shocked Holy Aai confronted both of them .

At first she tried pointing fingers at Vampire Shalini and acting righteous with her .

But Vampire Shalini was unfazed . She told her sarcastically to  ask her own sainted daughter [ who felt that her lovechild born out of wedlock was more acceptable than an extra wife . The wife  would have been gladly accepted if she was an ex  with uncontrollable feelings that just didn't allow her to move on . But the position of  'wife' changed all . It made Sanskaari Purvi a mistress and Pari the pavitra bachi ilegitimate.]

Then the Holy Aai [ realizing the repercussions of that act] slapped Saint Onir . It was bad enough that her sister had been a keep of a gunda now her daughter had been one too . Inspite of the wonderful sanskaars given so painstakingly over the years .

All watched open mouthed .

Baba Manav gallantly ran to his wife' s side to be there for her . He blasted Saint Onir . 

The Holy Aai was beside herself in tears of rage . She told Saint Onir that he was a DHONGI . That he had given her daughter DHOKA .[ The dhoka that her daughter had given other by  swapping babies was nothing in front of this . It paled .]

Soham caught Saint Onir' s collar and wanted to hit him for deceiving his sister . The poor thing met such rotten men ! Absolute jerks were in her kismet . First that rich jerk had made her pregnant and dumped her now this jerk had made her a keep and dumped her .

Savita and the Pope were totally astounded .

Sadhu Varsha prayed in her mind for world peace .

Damodar sighed , thought of the free daaru in the party and gave up . He made the appropriate  shocked face .

If a cute boiled potato can be imagined with an open mouth and a shocked face , Prince Arjun can be summed up in the viewer's mind . He just knew it ! Saint Onir was upto no good , he had known it for days . So the jerk was sleeping around with 2 women ! [ Well , thought the Prince , not exactly. He was NOT  sleeping with his ex , he had confided about his fake , illusory sex life in his friendship bouts . And the Prince HAD  done it many times but that was different . It was for a noble cause .]

Sage DK was glad that sonny boy had not been the one to receive the slap . He had observed his cold snub earlier when his dazzling samdhan had refused his son's bouquet and had been much disturbed . Of course the absolutely gorgeous lady was not to be blamed . Sonny boy had been a handful for years even to him , ever since his hormones had gotten out of control after attaining puberty .Sage DK had mastered the art of camoflauging his real feelings behind that expressionless face . The lad was so exasperating at times .

Sage DK  was also thankful that HE  had not been slapped . One never knew with the Karanjkars . They didn't hesitate to slap damads , what was there to stop them from slapping samdhis ? Sage DK  had  been lucky so far . Not that he would have minded the slap from Archana . He would have infact been titillated .

Teju and Sachu looked on like loyal props .

Vampire Shalini sneered after the slap , unfazed as ever . [ I  am loving this woman .]  She said who wants to be in this party anyway and dragged Saint Onir home , storming out with her head held high .

Prince Arjun snapped out of his stunned mode and drove to Saint Onir's house excitedly . Now Purvi was at last gonna be his ! But before that Prince Arjun wanted closure to his secret grief by giving the saint a good  ol sock on the jaw . He had watched the Saint for days now dancing and pawing his ex helplessly . The legality had made him helpless . But not now .

So to the disapproval of  the zapped vampires [ Kinshuk and Shalini] Prince Arjun socked Saint Onir till his lips bled .

The vampires told him to relax . Clearly his hormones were out of control . Prince Arjun , felt the experienced vampires ,  was slightly sick.

Saint Onir remained stoic and calm after the painful sock . He told Prince Arjun to leave with chilled dignity .

Here what happened , Sanskaari Purvi pulled a timely missing stunt .

So the Holy Aai started berating herself for slapping her . 

The Pope got her asthma attack . She too berated herself for driving the sanskaari waaris out for doing mooh kaala . Kaala moohs can be washed and made white again but now the dear girl was unreachable .

Sadhu Varsha did dutifully Fus Fus in her mouth and prayed even harder for world peace .

Sachu felt quite scared . All he had done was ask her if Purvi had come there . He was unused to these tamashas like Baba Manav who had been an experienced damad of the house .

Soham was more smarter . He went to Annoying Gauri's house , saw Pari there and told Annoying Gauri to tell Purvi to phone him when she returned .

Then he hurried home to tell the family that he knew of Sanskaari Purvi's whereabouts .

Baba Manav has vowed to bring her home to the D  house to please the grief stricken Aai . He wants no  rukawat in his romantic nights . Bad Ovi can be damned . She had gone to Canada anyways .

This has somewhat pleased the weeping Aai .

Precap shows Sanskaari Purvi seeing divorce papers in Prince Arjun's car .

Moral of the story :  Archana's daughter has a diamond studded butt and all the Deshmukhs are naukars despatched to find her as if they were searching the holy grail .

Question of the day : Which mother leaves her baby unattended and pulls a freaky missing stunt ?

Answer : The mother with the diamond studded butt .

Conclusion : Baba Manav is gonna do the kharcha of Archana's daughter , her baby when his own daughter is working her living in Canada and when Archana's daughter destroyed his house like a tornado .

All so romantic and right na guys ??

Kools signing off for the day . Enjoy guys and ciao .

Edited by devashree_h - 03 November 2013 at 5:39am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Prats123sona2MayurSidmasameksowmya_jairam-Swetha-Nirjhor105ChemistryMajorPandorasBoxAshaNegiFanpari87onirfansm_mastiKalapics-07JulieDbipsSpartacustayabafarooquiHillyloveTulseyumayalanu rulzFireLordPhoenixshermasashashyamDivineDarknessDebolina.ilovepyaarilovedhanjanird-PhoenixD-RajiniliciousDabulls23Orchid25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary 7 : 18 June PR :Mod note pg130" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Awsome commentary Kools...needed your dose as my blood was boiling just by reading WU...diamond-studded/fus-fus/hot-potato-face made me ROFL

so the questions i have are

1. why Archu didn't slap Arjun for ruining Ovi's life...if Archu thinks Ovi marraige with Arjun is Ovi's decision then Puriv marriage with Onir is also Purvi's decision...so Archu should slap Arjun and should tell Purvi to do whatever she wants as its her decision to marry Onir(ajnabi)...

2. why Archu thought Purvi will go to Arjun...does this mean Archu thinks Purvi has to be Arjun because of Pari, then what about you Archu, you have to be with manav to take care of your bio-kids, but you dumped them like anything...

3. how many slaps Arjun deserves...wish Ovi had a brother/mother/lover who could slap Arjun for what he did with her and her stillborn...

4. how purvi can leave Pari in someone's home...just 2 episodes back Purvi told that she will never leave pari...now purvi wants attention so she left pari at dr.naggy's home...and irritating dr.naggy's mom who is tensed for soham's behaviour but happy with purvi's...

5. why soham didnot take pari with him...why did soham left pari at dr.naggy's home, why noone is worried about pari even the father arjun is not worried

what i really want is
1. vandu to question ArMan for letting her to be in loveless wedding
2. vaishu should question Archu for letting her to be in loveless marriage
3. ovi to question archu/soham/sachin/manav about so many things
4. manav should be hanged till death

i wish Ovi has a
1. mom like archu to support her in bad times
2. brother like sachu/soham who look for her when she went missing
3. father like manav who supports her even if she breaks her sister's home

Archu didnot get single drop of aasu when Ovi did suicide attempt...but today she is worried about Purvi...

Edited by m_masti - 18 June 2013 at 12:37pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

gvenkateMayurSidmaNirjhor105PandorasBoxpari87onirfansJulieDtayabafarooquiumayalKalapics-07shermaanu rulzsashashyamFireLordPhoenixilovedhanjanirdDabulls23Rajinilicious

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Read the update today. I so wish my mother had watched today's episode- she would have stopped watching this repulsive serial from tomorrow for sure. But she didn't. :(

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87m_mastiKalapics-07Hillyloveumayalanu rulzFireLordPhoenixilovedhanjanirdkoolsadhu1000

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
ClapKools. Hilarious as always..

Blood was boiling, but reading your commentary has given me a good dosage of laughter attacks...enough to cool my temper at the episode :P

Best parts ever!

If a cute boiled potato can be imagined with an open mouth and a shocked face , Prince Arjun can be summed up in the viewer's mind

Sage DK had mastered the art of camoflauging his real feelings behind that expressionless face . The lad was so exasperating at times .

Sage DK  was also thankful that HE  had not been slapped . One never knew with the Karanjkars . They didn't hesitate to slap damads , what was there to stop them from slapping samdhis ? Sage DK  had  been lucky so far . Not that he would have minded the slap from Archana . He would have infact been titillated .

Moral of the story :  Archana's daughter has a diamond studded butt and all the Deshmukhs are naukars despatched to find her as if they were searching the holy grail .

Question of the day : Which mother leaves her baby unattended and pulls a freaky missing stunt ?

Answer : The mother with the diamond studded butt .

Conclusion : Baba Manav is gonna do the kharcha of Archana's daughter , her baby when his own daughter is working her living in Canada and when Archana's daughter destroyed his house like a tornado .

All so romantic and right na guys ??

ROFL

diamond studded butt :P hahahahahahha

and boiled potato arjun! :P 

God help this show ! 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Prats123MayurSidmam_mastiKalapitayabafarooquiJulieDHillylovecs-07anu rulzFireLordPhoenixilovedhanjanirdDabulls23

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
ah, am glad the new KC is up..
loved the fus-fus of sulo's inhaler...man, i missed this pump..post the leap, sulo seems to have reserved her AAs for only purvi..even archu dint warrant an AA when she beautifully went into coma, with intact make-up..
now, the party..can i say i LOVE the characterisations of the so-called vamps of this show..they seem to care more abt their hubbys' self-respect thna the sanskari progeny of the pope of the karanjkars.. after everything onir did for purvi, all she remembered was her "haq" instead of bothering abt how she took HIS haq and reduced him to another pet tommy after her star pet..but not shalini..she, with fire in her eyes, stood up for hubby/ex-hubby and yelled back..after all she aint aware of the tradition of karanjkar parties of ending with a slap.. interestingly. the poverty-loving archu decided to have a party in a 5-star..madam, where does ur love for the chawl go, wen ur udaoing ur hubby's money on parties?? go celebrate in the chawl wid kanda-poha/bhaji/sheera na..why the silk sarees and ornaments when all u love is poverty?? sumbody please go and whack her for her two-facedness..
i get her love for purvi and anger at onir..but surprisingly, all her love for her daughter dint rise to the surface when ovi was shattered and lost a child..why not slap onir THEN for the baby-swap?? oh, am so sorry, she is a great believer in handing out infants to sisters..and thn laying claims when the sister is attached/obsessed with the child..purvi followed in her footsteps.am sure she was mentally wiping tears of happiness seeing purvi trained so well..
arjun is another one..all the anger for ex being betrayed..where was this anger when ur fiance, after sleeping with u, decided to donate u like old clothes to charity organisation??? and imagine sum1 else stealing his pet dialogue of "relax"..i tell u guys, THT is why he slapped onir..coz he cudnt tell anyone to "relax"..must have missed ovi terrible then, guys..
archu now starts her emotional blackmail of "meri dono betiyan udaas hain", knowing tht dumbass husband will fall for the trap and invite PP home..bhaad mein jaye OVI, she wud be carrying out bewda dada's legacy by turning into an alcoholic there in her loneliness and depression.. archu has to be kept happy..ergo, get purvi home..
soham's anger also was comical..tho i felt for him ,when he was looking so hopeful towards manav for instructions and manav coldly walked away..manav's coldness is reserved for soham/savita only guys..he becomes a bheega billi wen it comes to devi archu and her bhakt-sabha.. he knows which side the bread is buttered..
purvi yet again proved what a great mother she is, by dumping her baby in gauri's hands and disappearing again..anyone keeping count of how many people have been passed pari according to mother India's whims?? and we are writing odes to her motherhood..amazing we all are..after all pari is purvi's "jeene ki wajah"..but pari's jeene ki wajah is bhalayi..maybe wen pari grows up and has a baby, tht baby can be called "bhalayi"..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87m_mastiJulieDumayaltayabafarooquics-07HillyloveFireLordPhoenixilovedhanjanirdDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Kools fab commentary and deserved a seperate one indeed.

Today's episode crossed all the boundries of morality, humanity and reality.. I am so much digusted by what is shown in lopsided PR DeadAngry  Its unbelievable to see so much hypocracy and nainsaaf ShockedOuch to your own bio daughter for wife's foster daughter who caused the worst havoc possible but getting all the attention for her nautanky...Trinity surely rocks...Angry

this is what I wrote on another topic

All the dialogues by Archana and Arjun abt Purvi were supposed to be for Ovi...The whole show is lopsided..I cant even digest this as it disgusts me to no ends..
Ovi was discarded by hypocrite Aai Archu just like her stillborn..

1. Arjun did not give 2 hoots abt his wife but is running to ex's husband Q him

2. Archana did not give 2 hoots abt what Purvi did to destroy her bio daugher but is crying bucket for Purvi

3. JKG Manav is telling Archu we can bring one daughter back Wacko Yeah sure why not? Your teenage wife shipped the daughter who needed her family the most to canada so more room for foster daughter Purvi..He is securing he has rangili nights with his teenage wife Archu Angry

4. Sudhri huvi Savita is worried abt Purvi who created havoc in her poti's life. Did not give 2 hoots when DIL Archu shipped Ovi off to canada

5. Sudhra huva dada Soham is ready to slap Onir for hurting his foster sis Purvi but never gave 2 hoots abt Ovi's betrayal by Arjun-Purvi-Onir

6. Sachu looking for drama Queen Purvi while he should be more worried abt Ovi in canada.

7.  Sulo and her convinient AAs Angry  For Purvi but never for Ovi

Shalinii ain't even Onir's wife I can bet this much...THese 2 ladies AM & Shalini are probably his friend and elder sis or his own 2 sisters..They all are playing a charade to let Purvi off and reunite Amar Premis.

Loved the way Shalini stood up for supposed to be husband Onir...May be Archu & Purvi can learn something from her..The whole episode was pukeworthy.
All the dialogues spoken by Archana , Arjun and Manav in support of Purvi should have been for Ovi..Archana discarded Ovi just like they discarded her stillborn..but for Purvi so much drama..I am just so disgusted by the lopsided stuff they show...

JKG Manav is only interested in securing his rangeeli nights with Archu so offering to bring one daughter back which is Purvi as Archu made sure of shipping their daughter Ovi to canada...Ovi was problem child and not Purvi OuchAngryAngry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Prats123pari87Anjli2010m_mastiJulieDHillylovecs-07anu rulzsashashyamFireLordPhoenixShaktifanSwati

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
so tomorrow...prince Arjun will find Sanskari Purvi...as its raining they will have that awesome hug...the she will be in Arjun's car, in this shameless situation also she will try to peep into things and will find Ovi is seeking divorce...and now she is going to make the drama of divorce in D's home as she will stay at D's home...hope Purvi will not use Pari for not letting Arjun to sign on the divorce papers...

good Pari is out from these scenes otherwise she had to witness adultory scenes at 3 months age...

Edited by m_masti - 18 June 2013 at 12:38pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDHillylovecs-07anu rulzFireLordPhoenixShaktifanSwatinikitagmcDabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Kool yaar, had a good laughROFL Arjun's face like a boiled potato LOL

Seriously, the story is so loopsided, that I find it even a waste of time to comment. Arjun slapping Onir - may I ask why??? Idsn't Onir the one to fed, protected and sheltered the Golden butted Girl with the illegitimate child, when he himself was sexing with Ovi in the name of farz, that included - sex, food and shelter - and exactly in that order. Where was his self respect and self worth. Chaali, thappad marne...of course, he probably jumping up and down with Joy - now that his sex dance with Saali is a damn sure shot...pukeworthy, simply...disgusting...

And Purvi, the victim - both my feet...

anyway, haven't seen the episode yet, but should Archana be slapping Arjun too - for what he did with Ovi and Purvi for that baby swapping too...whatever, seriously - Pr just leaves me cold now, and all Purevi glorification going on in this forum - wish all a Purevi in real life to all Purevi loverWink TongueLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Prats123pari87onirfansm_mastiNirjhor105Hillylovecs-07JulieDanu rulzShaktifanSwatiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top