Why can't Sultan talk to Radha first ??

suniks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Cant understand  why the hell is Sultan  getting angry at RK when he knows RK knows nothing about his mother? Why  does he have to barge in at the time when pooja is going on and create a scene by making his disclosure  by insulting people.
The  most sensible thing would be to try getting in touch with  Radhaji and have an open discussion with her as she is the senior member of the Kundra family. Why is  he taking it all out first with  suposedly stepbrother.

I think if RK got to know of Meera's story through Radhaji , RK would be more empathetic.
If RK can put up with Sikky, Dipali and Kuku who are in no way related to him under the same roof. I dont see why RK will not understand Meera's story, if properly presented to him.

But getting to know the story in this manner by slighting RK  will only rile his ego.

Edited by suniks - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: suniks

Cant understand  why the hell is Sultan  getting angry at RK when he knows RK knows nothing about his mother? Why  does he have to barge in at the time when pooja is going on and create a scene by making his disclosure  by insulting people.
The  most sensible thing would be to try getting in touch with  Radhaji and have an open discussion with her as she is the senior member of the Kundra family. Why is  he taking it all out first with  suposedly stepbrother.

I think if RK got to know of Meera's story through Radhaji , RK would be more empathetic.
If RK can put up with Sikky, Dipali and Kuku who are in no way related to him under the same roof. I dont see why RK will not understand Meera's story, if properly presented to him.

But getting to know the story in this manner by slighting RK  will only rile his ego.

Good post...agree completely...it is not at all RK's fault that Sultan is in this situation.  But he has a grudge on RK...looking at Rishbala wedding itself got him riled up...talking to Radhaji would have been the more better option...rather than him barging in and trying to get an upper hand over RK.
Prarthna.B thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suniks

Nice post, seriously this was the logical way to handle this problem for Sultan.

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cuz it would be awkward and how would he say to a woman who is his mother's age that her dead husband married her for money and that she was his second wife. Then if Radha slaps him...hard...it wouldnt seem as bad to "some" people...hopefully.
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Dude sultan what did rk do?? Take a chill pill!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wonder what the CV's have up their sleeves with this track, perhaps that hospital treating mental patients is a private hospital all indications were pointing to that being the case, that means someone is paying for her to be in that hospital for 30 years, if Sultan could get more evidence together supporting Meera's case then put it to Radhaji, because I feel she might be paying the hospital bills all these years since Mohan Kundra's death, perhaps when he hanged himself he left a suicide note telling her the whole story. So I feel the only way Sultan and Meera will stay at RK's mansion is because Radhaji will confirm that she did pay the hospital bills for Meera.
anu_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice Post
And I agree with you
Maa ke saath saath bete ki dimag bhi karabh hai
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb post totally agree..👏