Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

   

Reaction Post: Episode 17th and 18th June 2013 (Page 2)

JananiKiDeewani IF-Sizzlerz
JananiKiDeewani
JananiKiDeewani

Joined: 04 September 2012
Posts: 20298

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Mallu Rofl!!!

awesome re!!!

U R ROCKING WITH THIS REACTION POSTS!!

I cant stop laughing. ROFL

Exactly if they dont give us our Roli back i would like to do the same thing to CV's Evil Smile and jhumki she is annoying as her, cant listen to her anymore. Angry and her making face expressions at sid yesterday Angry Angry Angry just hate the character so much. Angry

Poor sid Cry cant see him go through another heart break, cvs pls give roli backCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arjunzaadi-

-Arjunzaadi- IF-Rockerz
-Arjunzaadi-
-Arjunzaadi-

Joined: 09 January 2013
Posts: 7789

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...hema23...

Mallu Rofl!!!

awesome re!!!

U R ROCKING WITH THIS REACTION POSTS!!

I cant stop laughing. ROFL

Exactly if they dont give us our Roli back i would like to do the same thing to CV's Evil Smile and jhumki she is annoying as her, cant listen to her anymore. Angry and her making face expressions at sid yesterday Angry Angry Angry just hate the character so much. Angry

Poor sid Cry cant see him go through another heart break, cvs pls give roli backCryCry


Thanks Hema Big smile

Sid goes through all the problems and our Roli is on vacation lol LOLOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JananiKiDeewani

Arabjan Goldie
Arabjan
Arabjan

Joined: 09 March 2013
Posts: 1174

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
As usual...awesome post   Clap Maliha each and every reaction s amazing Tongue   Big smile Maliha ur post is so funny i can't control my laugh LOL 1000 times superb Wink

Edited by Arabjan - 22 June 2013 at 6:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arjunzaadi-

-Sakthi- IF-Dazzler
-Sakthi-
-Sakthi-

Joined: 04 June 2013
Posts: 3122

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
AWESOME POST MALLU Clap 
cant stop laughing ROFL 
7 days its too much and CVs r going to drag jhumki track to 1 or 2 monthsAngry i think in this 7 days jhumki will fall in love wid sid  Dead irritating story Angry  i hope roli will come back sooon    
Day by day m losing hope Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arjunzaadi-

-Arjunzaadi- IF-Rockerz
-Arjunzaadi-
-Arjunzaadi-

Joined: 09 January 2013
Posts: 7789

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skdevi

AWESOME POST MALLU Clap 
cant stop laughing ROFL 
7 days its too much and CVs r going to drag jhumki track to 1 or 2 monthsAngry i think in this 7 days jhumki will fall in love wid sid  Dead irritating story Angry  i hope roli will come back sooon    
Day by day m losing hope Unhappy


Thanks Shakti Embarrassed

Nahiii don't say that Cry

Hope so too..our sherni will be back!Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakthi-

buzzy.reenaholi IF-Stunnerz
buzzy.reenaholi
buzzy.reenaholi

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 31044

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
amazing post yaar

and u know i forward tujh mein rab dekhta hai sequence i thought maybe i can watch it for Aviman but no i cudntCry

i miss RoSidCry

and this veeru khushibig machine gun emoticon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arjunzaadi-

-Arjunzaadi- IF-Rockerz
-Arjunzaadi-
-Arjunzaadi-

Joined: 09 January 2013
Posts: 7789

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

amazing post yaar

and u know i forward tujh mein rab dekhta hai sequence i thought maybe i can watch it for Aviman but no i cudntCry

i miss RoSidCry

and this veeru khushibig machine gun emoticon


Thank u ShobhaBig smile

Same here but it was heartbreaking to watch Broken Heart

Lol LOL Look at the bright side at least that Naina has goneDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

buzzy.reenaholi

buzzy.reenaholi IF-Stunnerz
buzzy.reenaholi
buzzy.reenaholi

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 31044

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
mallu naina out jhumki inAngry

roli i miss you text smiley

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arjunzaadi-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
for premar guys...im gonna QUIT..LAST POST

2 3

Author: JananiKiDeewani   Replies: 17   Views: 796

JananiKiDeewani 17 796 13 March 2013 at 12:02pm by JananiKiDeewani
last post

Author: rajeev.verma589   Replies: 8   Views: 572

rajeev.verma589 8 572 04 March 2013 at 12:09am by sonalpriya
this post is only for villains!!!!

Author: wamavasant   Replies: 6   Views: 543

wamavasant 6 543 22 February 2013 at 4:31am by rupinn
Roli's reaction to Sid's confession

2 3

Author: -Arjunzaadi-   Replies: 22   Views: 2495

-Arjunzaadi- 22 2495 21 February 2013 at 11:58pm by ....Melissa....
can someone post WU for 2nd May

Author: jamie123   Replies: 0   Views: 442

jamie123 0 442 02 May 2012 at 9:31pm by jamie123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index