Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I liked how Varun dev looked.  Somehow, I never liked the look of him in a beard, which is how he had hitherto appeared (like in Shiva-Parvati's marriage or as Jalandhar's 'father').  Only thing - if Baiju is in Ujjain, how does he get the ocean god in a landlocked area?  Guessing Geography was not seemingly Bappa's strong point 😆

So Ravan has gone from Mahadev's #1 bhakt to his #1 foe?  Sorry, Ravan, but no one can beat Jalandhar!!!  Yeah, you do have a boon that Mahadev won't be able to slay you, but that's not stopped him from humiliating you in other arenas. 😆

I think Varun Dev and Samudra Dev you ppl are confusing - at least from the show's POV
In the show, Varun Dev was always this actor, the WATER god
The bearded one is Samudra Dev, the OCEAN god. SO I guess Varun Dev is the head (boss), and Samudra Dev is his assistant Manager or something...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

I think Varun Dev and Samudra Dev you ppl are confusing - at least from the show's POV

In the show, Varun Dev was always this actor, the WATER god
The bearded one is Samudra Dev, the OCEAN god. SO I guess Varun Dev is the head (boss), and Samudra Dev is his assistant Manager or something...

Actually, since they're talking about inland freshwater, and not ocean seawater, it's not Varun-dev or Samudra-dev here - it's Ganga.  Water doesn't have to be seawater to feel heavy - even if one drinks distilled water, but say gallons of it, one will have to relieve oneself.

Lakshmi's father was Varuna - and they showed him previously bearded!!!

They could have brought back Ganga mausi for this one, or is Deepika too busy elsewhere?
Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vrish

That's too much logic for DKDM..!!

That Varun dev actor at least got some screen space..dialogues.. Let him enjoy..!! 😆
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Actually, since they're talking about inland freshwater, and not ocean seawater, it's not Varun-dev or Samudra-dev here - it's Ganga.  Water doesn't have to be seawater to feel heavy - even if one drinks distilled water, but say gallons of it, one will have to relieve oneself.

Lakshmi's father was Varuna - and they showed him previously bearded!!!

They could have brought back Ganga mausi for this one, or is Deepika too busy elsewhere?

@bold : Impossible. Lakshmi emerged out of the Ksheerasagar ( Ocean of milk). What does Varuna have to do with it? She is Ksheerabdhi- kanya, even samudra tanaya, but not Vaaruni. 

Am I missing something here?

As an aside, Unlike these days, there was no water mixed with milk in those days.😆
Edited by varaali - 10 years ago
swathi_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can anybody please give "SHIV TANDAV STOTRAM" mp3 download link...plzzz