love-arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Just got this new promo where Parmeet's mum ask bani's mum if the wedding can take place with a photo but bani's mum refuses and ask sohum if he will marry bani. 

here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD_L-wNc0ug&feature=youtu.be

hope sohum says yes nd then no one can separate Sohum nd Bani...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cazwhyso thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!!

My face was literally like this watching that... πŸ˜²

Sohum puthar, please say yes πŸ˜³

Although, Parmeet's probably going to turn up πŸ˜­
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
desho onli saying tht becos she bothered abt her izzat etc  as much as I love soham and bani, soham shud say no, afterall we all know desho is not asking becos she thinks soham is the perfect guy for bani. she doesn't understand their love...its jus another step taken in haste and out of desperation. I wish soham or atleast his bhabhi simran turn around n question why all of a sudden is desho wanting to accept soham who nt long ago according 2 her was not good enough for her daughter...selfish woman! 😑

parmeet's mum is weird...who gts married 2 a photo?😲

u no what partly desho is 2 b blamed..her 15 days promise is causing all this...what was the hurry in getting bani married so quick...she shud hav jus waited for parmeet to arrive n giv bani n parmeet sum time 2 gt 2 knw each other n thn decide... she's 1 of the mst weirdest mothers I've eva seen who is not at all bothered by the fact tht she's getting her daughter married 2 a guy tht she has never met in person nor has any of her family member, plus this family is not known to her so she can't honestly say she knws its a decent family, all families portray themselves as good initially onli later 2 find out there r many hidden dark secrets... I guess for desho she's blinded by the big house and rich status of parmeet and his family... what a greedy woman she is...😑
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago
dipi.15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that time i was just πŸ˜‘ over parmeet's mom πŸ˜‘ πŸ€¬
what the hell she think of bani,, 
that time I just said that
shadi bhi photo se kar do, fir tum log vida bhi photo ko hi karke le jana πŸ˜‘
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dipi.15

that time i was just πŸ˜‘ over parmeet's mom πŸ˜‘ πŸ€¬

what the hell she think of bani,, 
that time I just said that
shadi bhi photo se kar do, fir tum log vida bhi photo ko hi karke le jana πŸ˜‘

lol...why not hav bani spend the rest of her life with the photo instead of the real parmeet... next they wil say bani hav ur suhaag raat and baby with the photo tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sori if I hav offended any1...but I jus cnt help bt find this whole photo thing funny nw...its gone past the shocking mode...cos they hav made a joke out of evrythingπŸ˜•
dipi.15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

lol...why not hav bani spend the rest of her life with the photo instead of the real parmeet... next they wil say bani hav ur suhaag raat and baby with the photo tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sori if I hav offended any1...but I jus cnt help bt find this whole photo thing funny nw...its gone past the shocking mode...cos they hav made a joke out of evrythingπŸ˜•

that photo thing is actually funny,,  
if they really want to go ahead with photo marriage,
then she would spend her entire life with photo,,, may be then that suhag raat with photo can happen,,, & baby with photo, that is out of the world πŸ˜†
whoever had started that photo dhaka & marriage concept must be beaten hard πŸ˜‘ πŸ€¬