Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sallufanno1

IF-Stunnerz

Sallufanno1

Posted: 06 August 2006 at 11:28am | IP Logged

that brad bitt and jiniffer aniston is together again i saw it in a danish magazine abotu hollywood

im sooooooooooooooooooooo happy

read this

Are Brad and Jennifer back together?

0000-00-00 00:00:00

Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt has thrown a huge birthday party for estranged wife Jennifer Aniston - sparking yet more speculation they will get back together.

The Hollywood heartthrob, who announced his separation from the former 'Friends' beauty last month, spent two days preparing the bash at the couple's Beverly Hills mansion and then stood side-by-side with Jennifer as they welcomed guests including Morgan Freeman, Mel Gibson and Cindy Crawford.

A source said: "Brad made an extra effort and looked amazing."

Earlier this month, it was reported Brad was determined to rekindle his romance with Jennifer.

The handsome actor was said to be desperate to win her back, after realising how much she meant to him, according to Britain's Reveal magazine.

A friend said: "Recently, he's realised more than ever, that Jennifer is his soulmate. They're definitely not letting go of each other just yet.

"They made the decision to announce their separation, but they never said it was for good."

Brad's grandmother also claimed the couple would get back together. Betty Russell told Britain's More magazine: "I'm sure this is just a temporary thing. Brad and Jennifer are beautiful people. They've always been so happy. "They have too much love to throw it all away. They just need to spend a little time apart before they realise how much they miss each other.

I'm praying for it."

Edited by Nausheenfan - 06 August 2006 at 11:38am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did u guys heared" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 06 August 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
i think this is old news though since the article says split las month but they have been split since ages back

Sallufanno1

IF-Stunnerz

Sallufanno1

Posted: 07 August 2006 at 3:54am | IP Logged
but i read last week in danish magazine abotu hollywood that the r rogether again

*~Bianca~*

IF-Dazzler

*~Bianca~*

Posted: 07 August 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
if they are back..... then YAYYY!!!

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 08 August 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Not possible... Jolie is pregnant wid his kid....

I don't think he's that bad, you know.... though Jennifer Aniston is absolutel and definitely still in love with him...

-Sam Smile

Lost_Soul141

IF-Rockerz

Lost_Soul141

Posted: 08 August 2006 at 11:44am | IP Logged
thats impossible-him and angelina are still together

Vickrant

IF-Dazzler

Vickrant

Posted: 08 August 2006 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
ummm... i dont think so

Sallufanno1

IF-Stunnerz

Sallufanno1

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 7:13am | IP Logged
hey angelina jolie already have give birht to their child..
but im also sure its true.. coz

the danish magazine said.. crises with angelina and jiniffers fianc
i mean jiniffers financ is worried for if jinnifer gettign together with brad..
adn so is nagelina

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.