Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

radev_no1fan

IF-Stunnerz

radev_no1fan

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Just recently my mum mentioned the abhay track where dev loses his memory and we were discussing that Smile

What were your thoughts on the abhay track fans ?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aviruAnuvanathichayya55ushasriMona55goolabfatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhay track" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fatssrilanka

IF-Stunnerz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I never liked the Abhay track since I knew their must be a third angle to it.But,when RaDev met I thought this track might end soon.But,I was wrong.They dragged it so much that the viewers got bored & later whatever happened is history.I felt this also was done deliberately.As soon as RaDev met they could have got Abhay / Dev's memory & started anew track.But,it never happened.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aviruAnuvanathichayya55Mona55radev_no1fan

ushasri

IF-Rockerz

ushasri

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
i like some scenes of radev in abhay track but they made dev dumb

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aviruchayya55Mona55radev_no1fan

chayya55

IF-Dazzler

chayya55

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I liked the Abhay track except how can he not  wonder about radhika in his povs not even once ---

1-- when Radev slept around 5th of August-while in a semi awake state  Abhay spoke to Radhika saying he loves her a lot --after that no povs about that incident 

2-- then at the  Pooja when Abhay as Dev raj prohit sat with Radhika and  he had flashbacks about Radhika after the dakshak cave incident --taking a bath - no povs 

3--- the list goes on and on __why they didn't show Abhay wondering about his accident when how it happened that would have been more logical 

And then after he recovers his memory one line about the past --yeh Payal mujhe tumse jodhe rahe 

Nothing about how radhika and his family fared what they did in those 5 yrs nothing 

But I guess by that time zee must have told the PH to wind up CB

Disgusting zee

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aviruAnuvanathiLUNAfMona55fatssrilankaradev_no1fan

goolab

IF-Stunnerz

goolab

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

I NEBER LIKE AVINASH LIKE ABHAY ILIKE HIM LIKE DEV ROMATIC

ABHAY IS MOODY ALWAYS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aviruMona55radev_no1fan

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Didn't like it the 5 years leap. they should have continued with Vishaka and the brother of Dev story.. an later add Imarti much better, and babyline story than Abhay track. . only good thing of Abhay story was Kanika brother he was funny with Radhika.. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aviruradev_no1fanfatssrilanka

radev_no1fan

IF-Stunnerz

radev_no1fan

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

I never liked the Abhay track since I knew their must be a third angle to it.But,when RaDev met I thought this track might end soon.But,I was wrong.They dragged it so much that the viewers got bored & later whatever happened is history.I felt this also was done deliberately.As soon as RaDev met they could have got Abhay / Dev's memory & started anew track.But,it never happened.

Thanks for sharing !

Yes they made abhay track kind of long and we wanted radev together and the dev is so sweet and him shown angry on radhika i didn't like that other lady yes they could have showed something else

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avirufatssrilanka

radev_no1fan

IF-Stunnerz

radev_no1fan

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushasri

i like some scenes of radev in abhay track but they made dev dumb

Love the scene when dev/abhay and radhika are alone Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avirufatssrilanka

Post Reply New Post