Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
SBB-Arjun,Purvi ki badmaashi in monsoon

Rithvik and Asha were shown playing in water..Reporter was interviewing AshVik..
they were asking abt the scene they were shooting..Rithvik said we'on on a date..Asha said "yes hum dinner date karne aye hai"
Rithvik said we ate sandwiches,drank gandi wali pepsi and allLOL
they were standing in water.
particular section of their sets where they were standing was filled with rain water..Asha and Rithvik were playing in dat water..LOL
reporter asked Baarish ka asli maza kya hai..(what is real fun,during monsoon)
Rithvik said wo jo hum baarish me "chan chan" karke bheegte hai,wo asli maza hai
asha started laughing said Baarish me "chan chan" karna hai isko..dats why purvi left him..isko ghungroo pehnaoROFL(he wants to do chan chan,dats why purvi left him,please make him wear "ghungroos")
Rithvik -wo wala "chan chan" nai..i dnt want chan chan,i want purvi,only purviLOL(not dat wala chan chan)

later they showed Arjun and Purvi's scene,where Purvi was asking arjun if he signed divorce papers or no..she's saying u both can still save ur marriage blah blah

rithvik was making a paper boat..asha was teasing him..Rithvik kept dat paper boat in water while singing Sinbad the sailor song from Rock On..!!
asha said she's showing off her flats(shoes)..she bought it for 150 rs she also tried to bargain but dat shopkeeper didnt listenLOLRithvik in background was saying Lokhandwala se laye hai(she bought them from Lokhandwala)

Rithvik and asha introduced their Director..Rithvik said Yeh hamare saason,betiyon and bahuon ke crush hai..(our direcor is crush of all saas's,betiyaan's and bahus)
director said Asha is a good girl..but this Rithvik isnt ..he always troubles me
Rithvik-haan mein dushman hu na apka..bachpan me apke biscuts leke bhaaga tha ROFL(yes m your enemy,i stole ur biscuts in my childhod dats why u hate me)
while signing off Rithvik splashed water on asha..and ran and sat in car..Asha ran behind him and was beating him in the car..LOLROFL

yeh nahi sudhrenge..Reporter signed off saying Arjun Purvi ki badmaash company will not stop.!!

this segment was awesome...sucha cute and funny segment..AshVik's masti..they are crazy..must watchEmbarrassed
credit-prittySmile

SBS-aansuon ke Baarish me Arjun and Purvi
Arjun and Purvi's scene was shown
purvi was lost,broken after knowing dat her husband has betrayed her.She's sitting at some place in rain
Arjun comes there holding an umbrella..he goes near Purvi and is consoling her...After seeing Arjun,purvi starts crying..she's crying profusely and Arjun is consoling her,is saying dat he'll always be with her and then they show ArVi hug :)

AshVik's offscreen segment
Rithvik says we are playing just in water..acche bacche hai..aur kuch jyada nai karte Lol
Rithvik says No one can ever be happy with Purvi,she herself isnt happy with her LOL..and Asha starts laughing after hearing this.
Rithvik is talking talking and talking..and then apologizes saying hume
chadd gayi hai,we'r not in our senses..Kya Bakwaas kar raha hu mein..m really vry sorry..ROFL

At the end of the segment .Asha is holding Umbrella for Rithvik..so Rithvik says she's spot didi..heehe

happy monsoon guys..!!

thanks for YT links shailee d Hug

Edited by ashvikluverrr - 18 June 2013 at 11:44am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanmeriJillianMPillayRosheenaILuvAshaNegiRashmi31pavrishkandykandydiana72nabitathaparitsranveerChandnii95geetrana45Nandu.S-Swetha-dany89ampliphyJShivSarunforevaPancham101.Nikki.naomihyugasophie420Cherry-Blossomcrazygirl4RDSimplyAshVikianaathyaAshlaikaManoshonogaurav_ankita08Ashi22sarunholic_arhisoni595peachesnplumsilovedhanjanirdblueocean_787PoohLoverGugumintiMagicalPariprityy89palakluvsabhiyaHuma-ameiliaashfaque2012relentless.style14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB & SBS-AshVik ki monsoon masti,YT links on pg5" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arvifanalways

Goldie

arvifanalways

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the write upBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diana72ampliphyashvikluverrr

Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
super duper osm seg tfs jago runs to watch Big smile
res...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphy

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Huma-

super duper osm seg tfs jago runs to watch Big smile
res...
yep yep..must watch hai ji..Embarrassed

ampliphy

Goldie

ampliphy

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Thank you for the written update.

I can't even enjoy AshVik I'm so pissd off by the dtoryline. Why is purvi still teying to save their bullcrap of a marraige? Errr

ashfaque2012

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
thanks for the update Jago hun Tongue

SBB segment was so much fun...wonder what happened in SBS one, maybe that was more PR related than offscreen masti one...

ashvikluverrr

PoohLover

IF-Sizzlerz

PoohLover

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Jago shago thank you for postingHug..im eager to watch it now..please please post it soon guysEmbarrassedBig smile

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
TFS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top