Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akku9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: shourie

Back with another MegHan VM...the end is a little sad thoughπŸ˜•...am not that satisfied with this one but anyway...hope you guys will watch and do comment😊

shourieπŸ€—

P.S do watch in HD 720p

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4yiwfQOo-A[/YOUTUBE]

Hi I'm new in this forum I was silent reader for a long time period love your vm your song section is always superb πŸ‘
shourie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kunakshafan26

haye bahut cute hai shourie bahut mast
mera emoticon nhi chal rahe :(

Thank you sweetieπŸ€—..and koi baat nhi bina emos ke bhi main samajh gyiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
shourie thumbnail
Originally posted by: akku9

Hi I'm new in this forum I was silent reader for a long time period love your vm your song section is always superb πŸ‘

Hi dearπŸ€—  
thank you so much for the lovely comment πŸ˜ƒ
and welcome to the NBT forum πŸ˜Š
akku9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shourie

[BR][DIV]Hi dear[>:D<][/DIV][DIV]thank you so much for the lovely comment[:D][/DIV][DIV]and welcome to the NBT forum[:)][/DIV]

thank you [:)]
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tfs dear...omg what a lovely vm Shourie.
I just loved it a lot.
kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Watched it... :) :) :) awesome... Lovely vm...love it.. ^3^
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi should i thank u first or say how adorbs u are first ? Ek toh u used the alia bhatt version, u won my heart half there and second again choice of scenes , i cannot praise enough πŸ‘Sleek editing , perfect places where dialogues have to be retained  i did not want the vm to end ,oh well u had to cos it is a finite vm..so πŸ˜­ Keep making vms ,ek yehi sahaara hai kunnu baby ke absence mein , this is how we have to make it . so yeah dil jeet liya ur vm. Brownie points will be got for including the haaw sachi dialogue by MB .πŸ˜† And sharam nahi aati sound πŸ˜† NBT rulz .what Other shows are u watching after NBT ? Edited by Jay_tapori - 9 years ago
shourie thumbnail
Originally posted by: NAMM5

tfs dear...omg what a lovely vm Shourie.
I just loved it a lot.

Thank you so much..glad you liked it πŸ€—

Originally posted by: kunalkiAC143

Watched it... :) :) :) awesome... Lovely vm...love it.. ^3^

Thanks a lot πŸ€—
shourie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

Hi should i thank u first or say how adorbs u are first ? Ek toh u used the alia bhatt version, u won my heart half there and second again choice of scenes , i cannot praise enough πŸ‘Sleek editing , perfect places where dialogues have to be retained  i did not want the vm to end ,oh well u had to cos it is a finite vm..so πŸ˜­ Keep making vms ,ek yehi sahaara hai kunnu baby ke absence mein , this is how we have to make it . so yeah dil jeet liya ur vm. Brownie points will be got for including the haaw sachi dialogue by MB .πŸ˜† And sharam nahi aati sound πŸ˜† NBT rulz .what Other shows are u watching after NBT ?

Red- aww..thank you πŸ€— πŸ˜³
blue- i love her version..somehow connected to it more than the arijit singh one..though i like both πŸ˜†

Thank you so much again...your comments just bring this huge smile on my face and can't thank you enough for that πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—...such comments are truly motivating you know! and Kunu baby's break just doesn't get over πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...and coming to the dialogues...there is no point talking about acting because after all no one can do that better than him right? well let's just say these scenes were few from the huge list of favourite scenes of the show β€οΈ that i simply adore πŸ˜ƒ and definitely NBT rules forever 😎 β­οΈ 
well the sad news is my college is about to start and i will not be able to make VMs for a few months now till my holidays begin πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...but then i will never stop making πŸ˜ƒ 
and talking about other shows i am watching FRIENDS again on Romedy Now β€οΈ ...the one show that will always be in my heart like NBT πŸ˜³..simply adore the guys and thanks to a lot of provoking and influence from my younger cousin sister i am watching sadda haq on channel V all thanks to her.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and i like it as well πŸ˜† 
but i won't be able to watch anything again as college is about to start this week πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

okay enough with my nonsense...thank you sooo much..i love your comments πŸ€—
Edited by shourie - 9 years ago
LonelyGlider thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simply awesomeπŸ‘
the song itself is quite magnetic..and you added the Mohan-Megha magic to it!
the opening-the teasing expressions...i've always felt as if the young newlyweds were MM during Nanhi-Beera weddingπŸ˜†
and the intensity of vasu...goosebumb-raising gaze of kunal...
and the dialogues..just superb selection and placingπŸ‘
i especially liked the last episode sequence and "i love u-ho..sacchi" πŸ˜³
the ending was a bit sad, but it suited the song's mood
overall, a brilliant jobπŸ‘