Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

The Over-presence of REY

preitygal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok..Like all other SwaRon Fan count me also in the list of disappointed people.
Yesterday's Sharon confession which was supposed to be the beautiful dream appeared to be nightmare just because of the following ShaRey and ReyUm scene. I dunno since when Swayum needed Rey to know Sharon's Dil ka Haal.
Why is it everytime that we SwaRon fans have to bear with the overpresence of some or the other character in the SwaRon story.

I was very very happy with the Staircase Showdown, Classroom Showdown and the trail relation confession rather than this real confession...Really i m short of words to describe how disappointed i m with the current track.

The two year wait was not worth at all. Because at the end CVs will find many reasons to disappoint us

P.S.: I m hell missing Sneha since last few episodes...(This was not to offend any of the Vrushika Fans..I too like her but it is just impossible to foget Sneha as Sharon)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishali_mhaske thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you. i too feel that there is over presence of rey is going on nw a days.During the trail confession swayam sharon both didn't discuss anything abt their feeling with rey bt this time cv is showing more involvement of rey in SWARON story and i don't think that swaron need any other one to knw abt each other feeling as they r soul-mate and they knw each other very well so why cv is involving the rey presence in it.i m really very mch disappointed with the current track as sahron is taking the help of rey to confess her love for swayam.

After seeing yesterday's swaron confession i remembered the trail confession and the way shantanu and sneha portrayed it was spellbound bt this swaron confession led to disappoint. Me too missing sneha alot nowadays.

Now i jst hope that swayam propose sharon in grand way (as their confession is disappointed everyone) otherwise it will be like CV jst gave us confession becos their fans demanded it so CV declare them as official couple
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One cant blame Rey entirely for it because he didnt call swayam and sharon and told them" please come to my house and share with me what is happening in your life??🤔 all m trying to say its CVs fault it was swaron confession so no need of shaRey and Reyam at that point infact in the next morning swayam called up Rey himself and he was sleeping😕 and swayam asking Rey about sharon "main usse milne jaaun ya nahi" its weird though m not at all swayam fan but still knowing swayam he always listen his heart when it comes to sharon 😊so CVs must focus on all these small issues😳 Edited by shona_loveAJS - 10 years ago
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As @shona_loveAJS said we can't blame rey for the fact that sharon and swayam wanted to share their feelings with him.🤔 It is the cv's fault for doing this.😡 Although the sharey scene was cute but i sure found the reyam scene irritating.I mean we all know swayam has done a PH.d when it comes to sharon and her feelings then why did he have to listen to rey??Why did the cv's have to show this particular scene??😡😡 at a time when swaron need to talk to each other the cv's giving us sharey and reyam scenes is absolutely weird😒 Anyways what is done is done. I am still hoping to get a swaron scene and an actual swaron confession like the trial confession.😃😃

P.S. Even i am missing sneha dii a lot nowdays.😭😭 Hope to get an intense confession with Shantanu and vrushika just like we got the trial confession with Shantanu and sneha.😃😃 Do not take me wrong but honestly i can't seem to relate the pehla nasha tune with the new swaron as everytime i end up imagining sneha dii in the place of vrushika whenever that tune plays.No offence to vrushika.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Rey never went behind anyone to give suggestion's so stop blaming Rey
preitygal99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona_loveAJS

One cant blame Rey entirely for it because he didnt call swayam and sharon and told them" please come to my house and share with me what is happening in your life??🤔 all m trying to say its CVs fault it was swaron confession so no need of shaRey and Reyam at that point infact in the next morning swayam called up Rey himself and he was sleeping😕 and swayam asking Rey about sharon "main usse milne jaaun ya nahi" its weird though m not at all swayam fan but still knowing swayam he always listen his heart when it comes to sharon 😊so CVs must focus on all these small issues😳

Ok..I feel that u r offended by my post...But it was never directed on Character of Rey...I m exactly on the same page as u r n i too m balming CVs for the over presence of Rey in SwaRon Love Story...There have been n number of instances where SwaRon have listened to their hearts n acted accordingly...The whole essence of Sharon and Swayum's characters have been changed due to presence of Rey in it...Never was Rey so much important in the SwaRon Lover Story as he has been these days in the current track which is not only disappointing but also frustrating at times
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shona_loveAJS

One cant blame Rey entirely for it because he didnt call swayam and sharon and told them" please come to my house and share with me what is happening in your life??🤔 all m trying to say its CVs fault it was swaron confession so no need of shaRey and Reyam at that point infact in the next morning swayam called up Rey himself and he was sleeping😕 and swayam asking Rey about sharon "main usse milne jaaun ya nahi" its weird though m not at all swayam fan but still knowing swayam he always listen his heart when it comes to sharon 😊so CVs must focus on all these small issues😳

i agree with u...

Rey is not at fault...

if anybody were to be blamed regarding this, then it is CV's...

Infact i  am more disappointed with swayam yesterday... this is not the swayam i knew

preitygal99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Rey never went behind anyone to give suggestion's so stop blaming Rey

Pls understand that i m not blaming rey here but the way SwaRon story is being treated is diappointing n frustrating...so the obvious blame is on CVs for making Rey being present in every scene whether it is needed or not
preitygal99 thumbnail
I think people here have misunderstood the whole purpose of this post

In no way m i baming the character of Rey...I m disappointed with Cvs for making Rey be there in every scene related to SwaRon...Why cant Cvs give us the scenes as per the original Swayum and Sharon's characters wherein they always did what they felt like doing n never ever consulted anyone for the matters of their heart
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: preitygal99

Ok..I feel that u r offended by my post...But it was never directed on Character of Rey...I m exactly on the same page as u r n i too m balming CVs for the over presence of Rey in SwaRon Love Story...There have been n number of instances where SwaRon have listened to their hearts n acted accordingly...The whole essence of Sharon and Swayum's characters have been changed due to presence of Rey in it...Never was Rey so much important in the SwaRon Lover Story as he has been these days in the current track which is not only disappointing but also frustrating at times

no dear m just defending Rey as ur title name is bit odd to me thats it nothing else😊m also saying there was no need of Sharey and Reyam scene and CVs knows it better how to maintain balance and keep Rey away from SS😕and i hope ab Rey thoda apni life me bhi interest dikhaaye even as a Rey's huge fan now i cant digest his presence in SS more its annoying🥱 but CVs ko kaun samjhaaye