Did a beautiful love story deserve SUCH a twist

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
No really? Did AsYa, Asad-Zoya, a beautiful couple with so much innocence deserve a storyline like this. You can have separations in the name of twist, misunderstandings in the name of twist but not misunderstandings to the level of this! What is this, an Ekta Kapoor show? I feel disgusted, and I'm hurt. It's like someone has stabbed a knife into me. I never imagined my favourite couple would have such a DARK twist. I know we can't expect fairy tales but this is just disheartening. Irrespective of what happened between Asad and Tanveer, the fact that the characters are gonna live with such a truth is terrible. This is going to assassinate their characters and most importantly their relationship. I don't see any good news soon. I don't see how they are ever gonna erase this track in the future. Cause I'm sad. An AsYa fan is sad,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaanasya

No really? Did AsYa, Asad-Zoya, a beautiful couple with so much innocence deserve a storyline like this. You can have separations in the name of twist, misunderstandings in the name of twist but not misunderstandings to the level of this! What is this, an Ekta Kapoor show? I feel disgusted, and I'm hurt. It's like someone has stabbed a knife into me. I never imagined my favourite couple would have such a DARK twist. I know we can't expect fairy tales but this is just disheartening. Irrespective of what happened between Asad and Tanveer, the fact that the characters are gonna live with such a truth is terrible. This is going to assassinate their characters and most importantly their relationship. I don't see any good news soon. I don't see how they are ever gonna erase this track in the future. Cause I'm sad. An AsYa fan is sad,

Totally ditto your feelings. Nothing can erase this track if Asad is shown with Billi and Billi wins her challenge. Will be totally disgusting to see a smart grown man hoodwinked by a cat.Edited by soapwatcher1 - 10 years ago
chikara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree
Drama is part of any show .

But they are actually butchering the innocence of this show by their so called tanu jammy thing

The tanveer track might have given them trp but they have lost their originality

QH has become like any other show on indian tv .

Now I hardly look forward to watch this show
CANNOT thumbnail
I think Tanveer and Asad will not make out! Its just that Tanveer will make Asad guilty that he slept with her. But the truth will be that it was all just a plan and a trap to get Asad.
priya_din thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The Tannu track has become a dark spot in Asya's pure relationship. All these years Zoya had nightmares on fire. From now on Asad Zoya both will remember Billi in their nightmares all their lives.  Its so Yuck. Hope it gets proved beyond doubt that nothing happened between Asad and Billo.
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
First of all the actual episode has not been aired... Then this twist will definitely make Asad realise zoya's value and learn to trust her blindly... Then Asad will not do "IT" - reasons 1..if he has conscious... He will kill tanveer right there. 2..If he is drugged he could not make out, as to do "IT" he needs blood flow in THERE. 3... If he is in semi- conscious state, then the girl must do most of it...practically it is very very hard... In our case it's a MAN in unconscious state,so it' s highly impossible...
And believe in asad's character, a man who could control his emotions when he is very close to a girl whom he loves madly... That kind of a person will not give a damn with other girls... Even tempted... I am sure...
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i THINK if asad would be drugged then too he wont make out with billi
armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hate whatever is happening
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
well is a challenge to over come all evil... the lack of trust leads asad there... he needs realize what he have done... to appreciate more about zoya... just not sympathy  
ek_nai_paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My sentiments exactly. I don't understand why they had to stoop so low to bring a twist. Why do they have to show that evil triumphs. Not only Tanveer but also Raziya's and Haseena.  They go to such extremes in their evil plans and they are successful. Why?  And Why is Asad shown to be so naive where Tanveer is concerned. Isn't he supposed to be an intelligent and successful businessman?  Why do these things happen only when he is with Zoya. And what happened to the track where Rashid was helping Zoya to reveal Tanveer?  Khair,  I just hope this did not really happen because for sure it will be downhill for QH. And then they can't blame the Low TRPs.