Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
PartyI am so happy with new promo. Have you all seen- that canada wala toh aya nahin and uski mom saying - ap apni beti ki saadi mere bete ke photo se karayenge.Shocked

Bani's mom said no and she asked Soham will he marry her Bani.

Wo ho woot woot

I want Soham to saye yes... batado saari duniya you love her so much. Go and take your love from anyone. Wo ho common Soham I am with you.

I am super happy finally Bani's mom realised.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is my first post and forgot to introduce. I watches this show and know about it because my mom sees it and so I know. You all can call me shahi.LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasbirdarakailash11beingloveddeeptha93xxAneesahxxmanju_sinalSuShaanRockssourojrimitimi2000farabibr200910Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am so happy" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manju_sinal

Goldie

manju_sinal

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
hi shahi wc to da forum..Big smilei too have seen da promo but m not hoping any gud  to happen means SohNI marriageOuch.as per some article parmeet will arrive at da last moment and as we all know desho jiske sar par NRI dulhe ka bhoot sawaar he she will get bani married to dat parmeet onlyAngry.and again poor soham will left heartbrokenBroken Heart like last time..Cry..its my opinion sorry no offence to anybody.

Edited by manju_sinal - 18 June 2013 at 12:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-ksourojrimitimi2000farabibeautiful_heartNikki_Titli

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
SohNi will not get married that's for sure.Pameet will arrive at the last moment n Bani will also agree to get married to him. Bani's dad n Sohum will just stand n watch Bani having a NRI marriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farabibeautiful_heart

manju_sinal

Goldie

manju_sinal

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

SohNi will not get married that's for sure.Pameet will arrive at the last moment n Bani will also agree to get married to him. Bani's dad n Sohum will just stand n watch Bani having a NRI marriage.
i too think so...kya soham ko toy samajh rakha  he kya hamesa uske emotions ke saath  khelte rehte he koi bhi.i jst hate dis..i want soham to move ahead in his life if baani married parmeet after all da  nautankis of deshoAngry

Edited by manju_sinal - 18 June 2013 at 12:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beinglovedsourojfarabibeautiful_heart

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manju_sinal

hi shahi wc to da forum..Big smilei too have seen da promo but m not hoping any gud  to happen means SohNI marriageOuch.as per some article parmeet will arrive at da last moment and as we all know desho jiske sar par NRI dulhe ka bhoot sawaar he she will get bani married to dat parmeet onlyAngry.and again poor soham will left heartbroken like last time..Cry..its my opinion sorry no offence to anybody.
Broken HeartGosh too much of pain. I just love Soham's love so much... it is so pure and he never expected anythung in return.Cry Hope they met again cannot see them like this.

Thanks for info and to welcome.Big smile

manju_sinalsouroj

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Ya Bani will marry Parmeet is he comes because she will never hurt her mom.Ouch Then Soham's heart will be break.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manju_sinal

i too think so...kya soham ko toy samajh rakha  he kya hamesa uske emotions ke saath  khelte rehte he koi bhi.i jst hate dis..i want soham to move ahead in his life if baani married parmeet after all da  nautankis of deshoAngry

I agree, yesterday when Bani was consoling her mother abt this marriage, i got very angry on Bani, she herself is bringing all these miseries on her n somewhere she deserves themAngryAngry.
Sohum shud move ahead in life bcoz I am sure once Parmeet arrives Bani will choose Parmeet over Sohum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful_heart

beingloved

beingloved

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Ohhh.. i've not seen this promo yet..!! CVs must have planned major drama before this NRI marriage..!!!!

cazwhysobeautiful_heart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.