India-Forums

**Bommalattam 2013 June Archives (Page 2)

nithyamkv Channel Moderator
nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96varneshwaratina

nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgadivya3lathasiva96varneshwaratinaseelaks

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Tuesday, June 18th, Episode 168 - by atina

( FInally...I am a little free and here I am with this update..Roja take rest...)

Devi and Madan come to meet the family lawyer and annoucnes that she is married to him and she hands over the wedding certificate. The advocate is shocked and surprised. Devi explains that she had to marry Madan in a glimpse hence she could not invite him even her own dad for that matter. Devi goes out to make a call...and the vakkeel starts questioning Madan about his job etc.
Madan feels very uncomfortable and starts asking about Devi's properties and the time period when Devi will get the properties. Hdere comes Devi and asks the same...advocate tells," I need to talk to Chidambaram sir about writing the properties in your name...by the way...you married for yourself or for Chidambaram Sir..?" Devi replies," that is none of your business...do not interefere in my personal matters...come Madan let us go"

Barathy is in the office terrace...rethinking about KAdir coming into the house as  a mappilai and what he blabbered when he was drunk..and here comes Santhosh looking for her...he calls her but she does not hear him...he touches her shoulder and talks," yei...why are you getting tensed for every small matters? I understand that Devi suddenly bright her husband to the house...and I saw your hands were shaking wheh you took aarthi for the couple...why? lok at me...Devi is mysister and I am concerned about her future right? but am I under tension like you? no...right? yes I agree that you tried your best to make Devi's life ok but she went on her own path...leave it...all you need to do now is just to advise Devi about her married life...defenitely she will change...after all you changed me right..? so she will change maa soon...when you are tensed about Devi like this ..it shows your love and care for the family...I am so lucky to have you as a wife..and our fa mily is lycky to get a marumagal/annee like you..Barathy I love you so very much...you relax now ok..." He goes down...

Barathy is in her seat and Naidu gtells that the Chairman want to see her. She goes to Chid's cabin. He starts," Barathy everything happened just like that..even I can not digest this but how can you maa??" Barathy cries and tells," Yes mama I can not do this and I am not ablke to talk to Santhosh looking into his eyes...mama why are you feeling like this mama? while all tyhe wrong was done by that Kadir"

Chid replies," Yes amma...that Kadir has gfooled me Barathy...he is a cheat...I really thought he ius a gentle man...and he has taught me a bitter lesson" Barathy tells," Yes mama..he is the best actor in this entire world..." Chid continues," Even the day he stepped into this house as a mappilai he lied to me..when I saw him on the road in mapillai kolam...cheat...look here maa...you better be happy that you are saved from this cheat...actually I am satisfied that I saved you from him maa...but unfortunately Devi fell in his net...let us see...I will hanbdle this"

Barathy worries," Mamaa..this is not right...mama..Santhosh should know the real fact about KAdir maama..he is my life partner mama...and he should not be kept under dark in this matter maama" Chid is shocked to hear this and asks," ennamma sollareh nee?"

Edited by atina - 18 June 2013 at 10:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgadivya3lathasiva96varneshwarnithyamkvatinaseelaks

nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Wednesday, June 19th, Episode 169 - by atina

Barathy insists to Chid that she should let Santhosh know about Kadir/Madan. But Chid suggests that she should wait for the correct time to tell Santhosh.He tells," Look here Barathy...I am not telling you to hide this from Santhosh but I am telling you to take a little more time to tell this..if you tell this right now..Santhosh and Devi's lives will be shattered maa...so please be patient maa...dont be hasty in this matter maa" Barathy agrees with so much hesitation. She goes to her seat...Chid get a phone call from his advocatewho requests him to meet him as the matter is about Devi and it is very urgent. CHid promises to meet him in his office soon.

Chid and Badri are in the lawyer's office going thru the wedding certificate which Devi left with the vakkeel. Vakkeel tells," Have you enquired about this marriage Sir? this boy asked too many questions about Devi's properties and when she will get it etc..I doubt about this marriage sir" Badri tells," We are already digging this matter and still waiting for some more details" Chid tells," This is our family matter I do not want to rush and decide on something just like that...so you please wait" They leave from there. BAdri tells," Why dont you leave this matter to Nataraj? he can tackle this matter" CHid refuses," No...no Nataraj is an emotional type and he loves Devi and Santhosh too much so he can not handle this...so do not let Nataraj and Sivagami also about this matter"

Mahathy, Saravanan and their parents are sitting in the house thinking about the money Malathy took from Mahathy. Here comes Malathy...archanai yo archanai from Thandapani, kokila and Saravanan. Mahathy pleads to all of them not to scold Malathy. Malthy opens her thiruvaai," Yei oomachee...do not keep this oomai kurumbu with me okay? stop acting this drama" Here goes Saravanan;s "palaar...palaar" on Maly's face. Malthy goes to her room and shuts the door behind her.

Early morning..Chid's house..Devi and MAdan are about to get out of the house. Chid calls Devi and tells," I need to talk to your kadal kanavan..so send him to my room" Kadir refuses to talk to Chids...but Devi screams at him and send him in.

Chid is facing the wall and standing...KAdir enters the room ...

Note to the Director: If you are showing the documents in such a close up shot..please see that everything looks right too...Devi's name appears as Devi..instead of Sree Devi which is her full name and in the place of groom's name it is printed Chennai...so Devi, daughter of Chithamparam Periyasami is married to the groom called Chennai...he he he heBig smileTongue  Varneshwar Thambi please let the team know about this paa...

Edited by atina - 19 June 2013 at 9:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgadivya3lathasiva96varneshwaratinaseelaks

nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Thursday, June 20th, Episode 170 - by atina

Kadir enters and calls CHids,"Sir" . CHid turns to him and sarcastically welcomes him and tells,' Vaanga sir...just 10 minutes before your kalyanam I met you right? but youu cheated me and my daughter and changes your name...what is all this?" Kadir tries to alk but Chid stops him and screams,"stop there MR Kadir..oh sorry...now you are Mr. Madan right? do not ever think that you can cheat me..with who are you playing daa? I was feeling so guoilty about your love for Barathy...but you on the other hand..came here into my family to revenge me? Mow I am happy that I saved Barathy from you but..I feel sad that my own daughter fell into your trap...che"

Outside..Devi is restless...walking up and down. Here come Nats and asks Deci to drop him on her way. Devi tells about Madan talking to her dad inside and Nats gets very upet and tells," what is this Devi maa? why did you allow Madan to tak to your dad alone like this? By now he would have got all the real facts from him by talking to hi m cunningly.." Devi gets worried too...

Meantime inside the room Chid continues to Kadir who is standing there feeling very helpless," everything you told  and did about this fake marrige is wrong...periya "poi" unakku ennadaa venum? sollu? how much you want to go away from my family and Devi...sollu daa" Her4ecomes Devi and tells," why should you give him money? I take care ofd his needs..then why this drama now?" CHid asks her to get out but Devi is stern and tells," He is my husband and you have no business to talk to him alone...come Madan let us go" He heold his arms and talks and CHid tells her to behave ...but Devi drags Madan and goes away from there.

KAdir goes to Ram's room and tells sbout everything and regrets that he drank and so because of that so much happened. Ram scolds him too...Kadir sits and polambals about CHid talking to him but Ram is angry with him and asks him," Dei machan...just touch your heart and tells...that you did not do anything wroing? fraud...daa..fraud..you are dsimply thinking from your angle only but...just think from there angle too...he is Deci's appa daa...why cannt you undersatdn this? ofcourse he will get angry with you daa...since he knows you as Kadir and all the rest of your past..in his eyes you are a cheater and even I am a cheater too...I am still with you as a friend since you are doing all this thappu for a good cause..that is for our producer...his only hope is you daa...we can not come out of this...the only way now is...just close your eyes and live this three months and come out with that 2 crores daa..that is all"

Kadir recollects about Devi telling him to act as her husband and collect the money after three months an get out of her life. Ram goes to bed and Kadir sits and thinks about what Ram just told...

Edited by atina - 21 June 2013 at 10:33am

nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Friday, June 21st, Episode 171 - by atina

Mahathi brings lunch for Saravanan and his other auto driver friends. They ask about the Rs2000 they gave her to buy cycle. Saravanan tells about Malathy stealing that money. They feel bad for Mahathy and then they all start eating.

Santhosh suddenly stops his car as he notices a woman falling in front of his car. He goes down and sprinkles some watr omn her face. When she turns her face he realsied that it is one of his ex girl friends Shakunthala. She starts crying telling her sad married life with a very suspicious husband. She had to force herself to kill herself. Santhosh asks her to tell about her problem. Shakunthala starts," After I moved away from you amma forced me to marry another guy and everything was ok for three months. And I just mentioned to him about us then all the problems started.    

Santhosh is surprised and asks," are you out of your mind to tell about  us to him? okay let me solve this problem. I will come and talk to your husband but you must not attempt any stupid like this..." Shaku does not agree with this as she is scared that her husband will become more aggressive if Santhosh talks to him. But Santhosh promises to her that he will handle it carefully. He offers to drop her in her house in Aminjikarai.

Barathy is waiting for Santhosh in her room and she starts to worry about Santhosh being this late...

Edited by atina - 22 June 2013 at 4:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96ac_durgavarneshwaratina

nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
**Bommalattam 2013 June Archives

Go to top