Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

   

Samir Soni AT# 49 Ambersariya Mundeya Ve - Sindhu (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Joined: 08 May 2011

Posts: 13702

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

Rush link to your video 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201284000843806

yep saw it in the news tooOuch

 this is the condition now...abhi monsoon has not started or u can say just beginning...what will happen in AugOuch

my sis was saying it has not stopped raining since 3 days now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nl-RaniBHAVII

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samir Soni AT# 49 Ambersariya Mundeya Ve - Sindhu (Page 6)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012

Posts: 24585

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by eshi.nl

Originally posted by jay_bpm

TongueMe again here for another cameoLOL


Hii Jay Tongue


In Paresh Rawal istyle from Hera Pheri - kassi heTongue


How you doing Wink LOL LOL
Shocked did you just pull Joey on me Shocked LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlBHAVII

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Joined: 13 September 2012

Posts: 7638

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by eshi.nl

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by eshi.nl

Originally posted by jay_bpm

TongueMe again here for another cameoLOL


Hii Jay Tongue


In Paresh Rawal istyle from Hera Pheri - kassi heTongue


How you doing Wink LOL LOL

Shockeddid you just pull Joey on meShockedLOLLOL


LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Joined: 08 May 2011

Posts: 13702

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by Rush2220


arre u should have seen na...it was SansaniLOLLOL...they were showing how a guy on FB used a fake name ( a girls) and made friends with girls to chat and then took their no etcOuch...Rani was mentioning about FB n when I saw right now  i was likeShocked Rani ki baat ka news ban gayaLOL

that is prime method of sex offenders these days Ouch
so all gals should be careful on social networking sites and even match-making sites Angry

absolutely true. parents are giving Internet access to their children, which is quite necessary these days for school/college work the threat is greater as the young kids also make FB accounts but don'tchange the settings to privateOuch

now net education will start in schools...one more subjectOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nljay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012

Posts: 24585

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by Rush2220


arre u should have seen na...it was SansaniLOLLOL...they were showing how a guy on FB used a fake name ( a girls) and made friends with girls to chat and then took their no etcOuch...Rani was mentioning about FB n when I saw right now  i was likeShocked Rani ki baat ka news ban gayaLOL

that is prime method of sex offenders these days Ouch
so all gals should be careful on social networking sites and even match-making sites Angry

absolutely true. parents are giving Internet access to their children, which is quite necessary these days for school/college work the threat is greater as the young kids also make FB accounts but don'tchange the settings to privateOuch

now net education will start in schools...one more subjectOuch

not just kids but adults also fell prey for such things Ouch
match.com - huge website in US, they found sex offenders were using it ShockedAngry so now they do extra screening for opening an account 
but yes with internet, parents have another area to look at and guess schools too soon should start classes on that. 
sad thing is not limited to computers, with cellphones it is every day, every second Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlRush2220

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Joined: 01 May 2012

Posts: 34772

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
me reporting from hyd...

dinner was a schezwan chicken roll 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nljay_bpm-Rani

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012

Posts: 24585

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

me reporting from hyd...

dinner was a schezwan chicken roll 

Shocked itni raat ko aapko allowed he kya? LOL LOL
My lunch was Taco Bell - bean barito and nachos Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlshweta_r

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Joined: 08 May 2011

Posts: 13702

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

me reporting from hyd...

dinner was a schezwan chicken roll 

ShwetaShockedShocked

my dinner...boring...daal... roti..bhindi  chicken n Awesome Mangoes.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nl-Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Samir Soni AT# 22 Soni Soni Akhiyon Wali

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Rani 1193 19654 22 June 2013 at 12:13pm
By Rithu.Nair
Samir Soni AT# 24 Sona Kitana Sona Hai, Ashu

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Rani 1199 14423 01 April 2013 at 2:24pm
By -Rani
Samir Soni AT# 23 Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Aayegi Tu

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Rani 1196 14573 28 March 2013 at 12:42pm
By shweta_r
Samir Soni AT#21 Piya Se Milke Aye Nain

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Rani 1196 17505 20 March 2013 at 10:01am
By sindhu_v
Samir Soni AT#17 Meri Soni, Meri Tamanna

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Rani 1198 16883 03 March 2013 at 7:47am
By sarah_singh

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.