Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

GUYS PLEASE READ DIS!!!!!

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Dis was posted by Jyoti,nd i think dis is wat happened...Let me know ur comments plz???

Ok the show has turned bakwaas long back LOL .. but I guess I understood what CVs r trying to do ...

The man who slept with DB today is not Prithvi but the real Eshwar pandey who is Prithvi ka lookalike ... this is the catch ROFL...

Just rewind the episode and chk dialogues of Prithvi today .. its so not Prithvi or Arjun types .. since when Prithvi or Arjun addresses Shalu as jungli billi or whatever he says today which shocks Shalu too but she dint react much since she was drunk Wink .. So its the real Eshwar pandey who slept with Shalu today and he is lookalike of Prithvi .. simple LOLLOL...

This explains why suddenly Shalu fell head over heels in love with Prithvi overnight .. its because he looked exactly like her husband Eshwar pandey and so Shalu gave him the exact makeover like her husband Eshwar pandey to fulfill her own desires Wink...

But today real Eshwar pandey arrives on their anniversary .. he first throws that pin which goes onto hit Prithvi ka neck and I m assuming Prithvi falls unconsvious here .. then real Eshwar pandey ala lookalike of Prithvi enters Shalu ka room and sleeps with her and then next morning he puts Prithvi on Shalu ka bed again who is still unconscious to make it look as if Prithvi slept with Shalu and even Shalu wont hv any idea since she was drunk last night Wink (All this might come in flashback later)

Also Prithvi and this Eshwar pandey r from same village na .. what if Prithvi ka maa gave birth to twins TongueLOLLOL...Well when CVs hv already gone ekta type route , so why not take it further LOLLOL

thats why Mamta said on twitter that Prithvi will never cheat on Meera WinkBig smile

Anyways the whole track is running without head or tail Dead but this is the twist which Mamta brought I guess .. its cost cutting too in a way if one actor only does both roles WinkLOLLOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 17 June 2013 at 2:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldreamsJunoonianSuperChillz1prem_diwanijyoti06awida

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Hey thanks for posting it in separate thread Hug... I was too lazy to make a separate post LOL

I m making this assumption based on the actor Aditya's style of acting today .. I could b wrong too OuchConfused.. the way Aditya was acting today with DB , it looked like a total different person and not Prithvi or Arjun ... If Prithvi was drunk , then he will assume Meera there in place of DB and will address DB as Meera and sleep with her .. but here we saw he enters the room and is fully aware that its DB only and how she is desiring to b in his arms since long blablabla .. his dialogues made it look as if he knows DB inside out and so I feel its the real Eshwar pandey Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonianprem_diwaniKyaRe....TehsinaJFJawida

prem_diwani IF-Dazzler
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
ty -  Ill carry over my comments from her post there to here 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TehsinaJFJawida

prem_diwani IF-Dazzler
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_diwani

Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok the show has turned bakwaas long back LOL .. but I guess I understood what CVs r trying to do ...

The man who slept with DB today is not Prithvi but the real Eshwar pandey who is Prithvi ka lookalike ... this is the catch ROFL...

ROFL OMG that would be a real kicker ...  Hum sab ki bolti bandd ho jayegi...But if thats the case I will take that rather than the fact that Prithvi has been compromised.

Just rewind the episode and chk dialogues of Prithvi today .. its so not Prithvi or Arjun types .. since when Prithvi or Arjun addresses Shalu as jungli billi or whatever he says today which shocks Shalu too but she dint react much since she was drunk Wink .. So its the real Eshwar pandey who slept with Shalu today and he is lookalike of Prithvi .. simple LOLLOL...

This explains why suddenly Shalu fell head over heels in love with Prithvi overnight .. its because he looked exactly like her husband Eshwar pandey and so Shalu gave him the exact makeover like her husband Eshwar pandey to fulfill her own desires Wink...

Hmm ..  We thought it was some ex boyfriend fantasy she was fulfilling ... Never thought of a double role possibility..Confused

But today real Eshwar pandey arrives on their anniversary .. he first throws that pin which goes onto hit Prithvi ka neck and I m assuming Prithvi falls unconsvious here .. then real Eshwar pandey ala lookalike of Prithvi enters Shalu ka room and sleeps with her and then next morning he puts Prithvi on Shalu ka bed again who is still unconscious to make it look as if Prithvi slept with Shalu and even Shalu wont hv any idea since she was drunk last night Wink (All this might come in flashback later)

Lots of unanswered questions if thats the case - why leave P there?

Also Prithvi and this Eshwar pandey r from same village na .. what if Prithvi ka maa gave birth to twins TongueLOLLOL...Well when CVs hv already gone ekta type route , so why not take it further LOLLOL

Thud -- thats me hitting the floor at that probability..(oops is that a dent I made on the floor).

thats why Mamta said on twitter that Prithvi will never cheat on Meera WinkBig smile

Anyways the whole track is running without head or tail Dead but this is the twist which Mamta brought I guess .. its cost cutting too in a way if one actor only does both roles WinkLOLLOL

Thanks Jyoti for this perspective, it makes me feel hopeful again...Hug But this better unravel this week, I have no tolerance to see db at all...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianTehsinaJFJjyoti06awida

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks jyoti. U hv always ben a life suport for us and dis time too.

kash_meet10prem_diwaniTehsinaJFJjyoti06awida

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Hey thanks for posting it in separate thread Hug... I was too lazy to make a separate post LOL

I m making this assumption based on the actor Aditya's style of acting today .. I could b wrong too OuchConfused.. the way Aditya was acting today with DB , it looked like a total different person and not Prithvi or Arjun ... If Prithvi was drunk , then he will assume Meera there in place of DB and will address DB as Meera and sleep with her .. but here we saw he enters the room and is fully aware that its DB only and how she is desiring to b in his arms since long blablabla .. his dialogues made it look as if he knows DB inside out and so I feel its the real Eshwar pandey Ermm

U r a life saviour Jyoti!!!Hug
Nd I feel u r right!It nvr crossed any of our mind!!!ShockedI feel i cud write poems on how much i love u all night tonight!!!Big smile
I cn see da sun shining again!Big smileIf dis is da current DB track,dn i sure like it!Except da DB letching part!Angry

Nd i ws thinkn IP is Lakhan's judwa!!!LOLROFL

Wow!Prithvi has a brother!Thank God!!!ND THANK U 1CE AGN JYOTI!!!Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonianprem_diwanijyoti06awida

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Achha dont hit me with chappals if this prediction turns out to b all wrong and CVs turn out to b super dumb ROFLOuch

But Mamta ka tweet on Prithvi can never cheat Meera is giving me hope that mayb my prediction is right .. there is no way suddenly Prithvi can go and simply sleep around with DB after giving those seductive dialogues and then in the morning act all clueless Confused .. so its definitely some mix up at night between Prithvi and IP Ermm

Junoonianprem_diwaniKyaRe....TehsinaJFJawida

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Omg!!!Is dt Y Shalu is a protagonist against ADITYA?!!!Shocked

ND also Aditya saying his role is a challenge?!!!ShockedBecause he has to play 2 characters now?!!!ShockedNd no picture of IP!!!ShockedShockedShocked

Finally da clouds r lifting!!!Big smileI cn see da sun!!!I cn see da return of Junoon!!!!Big smileThank u Jyoti!!!Big smile

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 17 June 2013 at 3:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonianprem_diwaniawida

Go to top