sneakyboo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I feel that the reason behind Nanaji keeping this secret and why he is upset is because Kaira is the reason why her Grandmother is dead. The reason i think this is because of the flashback Nirmala had about the ball bouncing into the room, we know from Kairas flashbacks that she was playing with a ball when she saw what she saw but think about it, why would a ball bouncing be a scene that Nirmala would remember over all others.

I feel that the ball may have knocked off her Grandmothers life support/ ventilator and when Nanaji and the Nurse saw this it was already too late and the damage was done and what Kaira saw was the final moments where they were removing the mask.

This could be the whole reason why Kaira was sent off at such a young age because it may have been to painful for Nanaji, not just for the loss of his wife but the fact that he may have tried to shield Kaira from ever finding out. 

I can't see Nanaji ever turning off her machine after keeping her on it for three years, just by choice, so i can only assume that an accident happened. I just hope that if this is the reason that Kaira doesn't leave because of it, i like her character and i hope she stays for the long run, she will be an interesting character to watch develop.
Edited by sneakyboo - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree with u. If this secret is revealed Kaira will be devastated. She won't be able to handle it. Shes had enough trauma due to Manan and Nana doesnt want her to have more trauma due to this! Thats y he isn't telling anyone. ðŸ˜²

But Nana didn't know Kaira was there during this when it all happened with Nani. Nana only found out Kaira was there after she revealed it all herself? So it can't be that? ðŸ¤“ So Kaira can't possibly be the reason. Nana kept saying, who knew Kaira was there. Poor girl she saw all of it. Even Preeti said that? Unless I'm mistaken? ðŸ¤”
sneakyboo thumbnail
Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

I completely agree with u. If this secret is revealed Kaira will be devastated. She won't be able to handle it. Shes had enough trauma due to Manan and Nana doesnt want her to have more trauma due to this! Thats y he isn't telling anyone. ðŸ˜²

But Nana didn't know Kaira was there during this when it all happened with Nani. Nana only found out Kaira was there after she revealed it all herself? So it can't be that? ðŸ¤“ So Kaira can't possibly be the reason. Nana kept saying, who knew Kaira was there. Poor girl she saw all of it. Even Preeti said that? Unless I'm mistaken? ðŸ¤”

Yes it's true that Nanaji didn't see Kaira there but the Nurse had the flashback of the bouncing ball, it's just been going around in my head since then that why did she have that exact flashback and it has to be key to the events. Even the nurse didn't find out till the dinner what Kaira's view was.

Nanaji might have known the ball belonged to Kaira and had seen her earlier with it so they came to the conculsion that she threw it towards the room... i'm grasping at straws here lol.

maybe i'm looking at things wrong and that flashback is throwing me off.

Nanaji is definately hiding the truth to protect someone else and not himself, if it was only about him he would have said something by now.

The only other reason i could have thought of was that he was protecting a mistake that the nurse Nirmala made but if that was the case he wouldn't have even suspected that she wrote the letter... why would anyone get themselves in trouble on purpose lol.

I must say that this is a very good track and i'm really interested to see how the story works out.

btw can i say that the emoticon with glasses looks like Manan lol ðŸ¤“

we should pick emoticons for all the cast, that would be fun :)
neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I already made a thread about this a few days back.
sneakyboo thumbnail
Originally posted by: neel_jay

I already made a thread about this a few days back.

I'm sorry i haven't been on here in a while, i didn't see it. plus i usually don't post here

how do i close this thread?
Edited by sneakyboo - 10 years ago