•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
There have been plenty of chances missed across the whole first season of BFF. Several developments had plenty of potential to surprise, but the writers have copped out and the results have been disappointing. Here, I'll list out what happened, and what should have happened-

Tattoo Man was captured, and was revealed to be a speechless hired thug, never heard from again. He could have, instead, started speaking about...something- maybe he was hired, brainwashed, and remembered nothing- or Vinnie's brother would have recognised him.

Daljeet was a public villain, with some connection to Tattoo Man. He could have been secretly plotting against the BFFs, and some secrets would have tumbled out, and that would keep the show quite hot- but he faded away and let Varun spook them out.

The character of Anu Shukla was not handled properly, towards the end. I mean, instead of trying to unearth some creepy secrets about the BFFs, all she did was scare them with twisted evidence, and made a capital mistake of using the relatively brainless and clumsy Sahil. Moreover, her entry into Varun's life and her real identity could have been revealed, as also her connections. Didn't work out.

Prithvi had a lot of mystery behind him. How he entered. How he blended in. How he disappeared. They could have had him appear as someone who was pretending to be a law school but was really a private investigator. But instead, they wrote him out as a cancer patient about to die, when he left the college.

Sahil being revealed as the next stalker in a hood was disappointing. Too many fingers were pointing to him anyway.

Vinnie's brother's story was left behind. He had a slightly vicious first appearance, and was a potential villain, and could have been the mastermind behind it all, but was shunted out. Likewise Ella's unusually stupid, head-in-the-clouds mother. In fact, all of Ella's mom, Daljeet, Vinnie's brother and possibly Anu Shukla could have been revealed as dark secret BFFs working together.

And to wrap up, I feel they shouldn't have shown the BFFs to be so goody-goody. That sank the show.
Gud points... Yeh sabh plots hote to shyad bff abruptly end nahi hota...
Kisi bhi character ko achhe se use nahi kiya,...
This is what happens when the writing is outsourced to clapper boys, spot boys and chai-wallas. A complete mess.

For instance, there could have been some clarity about Varun's family. Had they disappeared? Was Prof Anu involved? Who was giving orders to Sahil? And that Tattoo Man saga was one of the dumbest things to happen in the show. Edited by Arjun_M - 10 years ago
Varu mittal and anu shukla
real bro n sis wwith diff. Surnames..
Still a big mystery... And jabh prithvi ne apne mom se baat ki to usne bola tha ke how can i tell sanju that who am i...
After that full plot changing... Chai walas and spot boyzz to creative ho jayye aise hi umke ideas use karte rahe to...
Kya crap hai serial shuru kiya to story writing ka tym ni mila inko...story change after every 2 epi.