Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Wow, really? πŸ˜ƒ Aww, if it is so difficult to hold in, then let it out. You will feel better. 😳 

πŸ˜† nice try...let it be a surprise
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

πŸ˜† stop laughing at my translation!!!  maybe its b/c i'm half asleep but does "mug" mean something diff in sinapore? sorry for stupidity, need explaining.   anyway I"m just returning the favor, remember what havok you caused all of us with that magazine edit of your, him holding the forbidden fruit...ring a bell missy?
are those mmmuuaaas for me or the thobda? either way, mmmuuwaas back to youπŸ˜ƒ

@Arshi, thanks so much for liking/commenting on this edit πŸ€—

@My sweet Kate,  you're very welcome, thobda in shadewa def know how to get the heart going doesn't he? thanks for all your lovely emotions and words

@Sohara, tumhein bhi maar daala?  this guys is dangerous!!  happy you liked

@Salooni, happy to give you maja!!πŸ˜†

@Indi again, yes i did have to do it, and i'm glad the thobda is alive and kicking...nice lines in Hindi btw, i'm no expert but your hindi seems fine to me...where is Durgey? I'm sure she knows, she know everything!

πŸ˜†

Ami no one is laughing how can anyone when the topic is thobda

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

πŸ˜† nice try...let it be a surprise

oh pleez lets me not  have a tummy ache Supriya Durga you better persuade her
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Salooni love the palace but the Arnav and Kushi on the right side is a little freaky looking.

Hey Salooni, this is the Hawa Mahal, right? It is looking really awesome. But, I agree with Cynthia. Arshi's merged picture looks a little odd. Why don't you try to put them separately? Or you can put just the Mahal.   
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

oh pleez lets me not  have a tummy ache Supriya Durga you better persuade her

Oh, Chalhov, that's what I am bad at, persuading. πŸ˜• Ok, Supriya can you give some clues. You said few blasters, so are they the ones living in US or India?

supriya.arshi thumbnail

Oh, Chalhov, that's what I am bad at, persuading. πŸ˜• Ok, Supriya can you give some clues. You said few blasters, so are they the ones living in US or India?

m gonna stop givin clues...keep your guesses comin
nd no...location is not any connection hereπŸ˜‰

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

m gonna stop givin clues...keep your guesses comin
nd no...location is not any connection hereπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜” Ok, then as a punishment, send me all your collage links after 124 to me. I am going to update that link post with the balance episodes. BTW, got the 124 link. Thanks.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i was looking for this interview the other day, couldn't remember the director's name. i love this one, maybe you've seen it? just wanted to keep it in blast.hope you enjoy. it's about, ahem, thobda.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SqLMUXyIq5E[/YOUTUBE]

credit: main forum

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Reg the Episode wise link post

Thank you all for liking the idea.

Supriya, thanks for the 124 link. 

Sohara, thanks for updating your index promptly.

Arshi, Wiwy, I am going to give links only to the analysis. Comments by others on those analysis are anyway all over the threads. So, not giving links to those. Actually, it is not a bad idea to group together the comments too, but I would require some people for that. Each person can be allotted the work of tracking one particular blaster's analysis.

Also, no need to pm me the links to the analysis. If you regularly update your indices, it is enough. I can get the links from there. It would be the same anyway, from the inbox or the index.

Wiwy, you had asked about grouping the answers to your riddles. Will think about it in the next thread when you post the new riddle. It shouldn't be difficult. 😊 

supriya.arshi thumbnail

Reg the Episode wise link post

Thank you all for liking the idea.

Supriya, thanks for the 124 link. 

Sohara, thanks for updating your index promptly.

Arshi, Wiwy, I am going to give links only to the analysis. Comments by others on those analysis are anyway all over the threads. So, not giving links to those. Actually, it is not a bad idea to group together the comments too, but I would require some people for that. Each person can be allotted the work of tracking one particular blaster's analysis.

Also, no need to pm me the links to the analysis. If you regularly update your indices, it is enough. I can get the links from there. It would be the same anyway, from the inbox or the index.

Wiwy, you had asked about grouping the answers to your riddles. Will think about it in the next thread when you post the new riddle. It shouldn't be difficult. 😊 

Durga i don think comments on the analysis are needed...cuz as you said they r in every page...
its your call