Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

i was looking for this interview the other day, couldn't remember the director's name. i love this one, maybe you've seen it? just wanted to keep it in blast.hope you enjoy. it's about, ahem, thobda.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SqLMUXyIq5E[/YOUTUBE]

credit: main forum

Glad you found it because I have read what this director, Waseem Sabir, said about Barun but never seen it! So thanks a tonne, Indi! Muuaaah!
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Reg the Episode wise link post

Thank you all for liking the idea.

Supriya, thanks for the 124 link. 

Sohara, thanks for updating your index promptly.

Arshi, Wiwy, I am going to give links only to the analysis. Comments by others on those analysis are anyway all over the threads. So, not giving links to those. Actually, it is not a bad idea to group together the comments too, but I would require some people for that. Each person can be allotted the work of tracking one particular blaster's analysis.

Also, no need to pm me the links to the analysis. If you regularly update your indices, it is enough. I can get the links from there. It would be the same anyway, from the inbox or the index.

Wiwy, you had asked about grouping the answers to your riddles. Will think about it in the next thread when you post the new riddle. It shouldn't be difficult. 😊 

Okay! i can track the comments on the analyses of any Blaster assigned by you or indi.πŸ˜ƒ

Please it would be fantastic if you could group the answers to my riddles!πŸ˜ƒ
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

πŸ˜†

Ami no one is laughing how can anyone when the topic is thobda

I am deadwa BD!🀒 Sorry I missed black black shades on fair fair face!!😎

Acid test for you, meri sauten!!! Please translate what I feel for our beloved 'thobda':πŸ˜†

Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hai

Ke jaise tujhko banaya gaya hai mere liye

Tu ab se pehle sitaaron mein bas rahi thi kahi

Tujhe zamin pe bulaya gaya hain mere liye 

Originally posted by: wiwy

a.I am sure you have also written a story!πŸ˜ƒ 
b. Sohara and Goofy are getting married! πŸ˜ƒ
c. Kate is getting an award for spamming!πŸ˜ƒ

🀣  Wiwy, I really love your guesses though this is not intended to be a riddle!! πŸ˜‰   πŸ€£ I can't wait for your surprise, Supriya? 
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

and what time in india 
anyone know

How do we get Life Ok in the US?
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

OH! MAN! That is HoT!!! 
Thanks Kate and Cecilia!
What an edit!🀒

Just beautiful!!!! love it!
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 130: Koshish & Truce

"yeh Kya hai Lavany? Yeh kya pehna hai tumne!!" 

his loud yell echoes throughout the whole RM, mounting tension on a room full of women. Lavanya had gone to open the door for ASR in a dress  similar to Khushi.  He was furious, he had just promised himself "ab aisa nahin hoga" determined not to let Khushi give him any more "taqleef"...another words cause him farq only to come home and find  La, the girl that never makes a difference dressed like the one that only  makes a difference

"ek to mein pehle koshish kar raha hoon ki.." (I've been trying to -)  oh the tireless effort of "koshish," poor guy almost gave himself away, that he has been working hard to forget her, words that echo into the future "Itni koshish ki maine..."

how would this "koshish" ever see success  when everything/everyone around him won't let him...even her trademark "gotas" at some point have started to make a difference!

" aur yeh, ye cheez" grabing the tacky things hanging off the sides of her dress, grinding his teeth profusely showing just how much he really hates this what she does to him "isse laga kar tum itni stupid lag rahi ho, bilkul uss- " (you look so stupid wearing this just like that-)

a brief pause when he sees Khushi coming, but he remembers his determined promise to himself. He takes his gussa on a notch up when La tries to explain that he liked the dress

"mujhe pasand nahi ayaa, mujhe aisi cheezien pasand  hai jin mein koi class na ho, jo itni cheap ho ki" "idon't lilke it, i dont' like it, i don['t like things that have no class, that are so cheap that-"  indirectly he sends more message of naftrat and insults and the quiet girl listens quite aware.

La interrupts, " all i did was wear clothes like Khushi, why are you getting so angry,why are you like this? "I am what i am" he tells her and orders her to change

The man who always told La to be herself, stuck up for her rights in front of nani when she moved in,  is ordering her out of these clothes like some control freak. La knows anything-Khushi related gets to him immensely, later she says she kept lying to herself, but i wonder if she grasped just how much he feels for her...

For the first time La refused something he was asking, but he remained adamant "you'll do as i say, you'll change this dress right now" and he storms off.

Khushi couldn't bear to see her friend crying especially when she knows La is unfairly getting the burnt only meant for her. She decides to go talk to him. In his room he paced back and forth, forth and back, uneasy and frustrated failing miserably from dealing with all the farq.

Interestingly she arrives from the poolside, sliding the door open to his room, to him...and before she could even begin he fumed "Get out"

Never afraid to speak her mind to him she wasted no time "Nahi, I want to talk to you"

"Toh karti raho, mujhe nahi sun ni (then keep talking, i don't want to listen)" and he slides the door shut, only  for her to slide open again right away. So this sliding door becomes a prop for the CVs to make their point today. Symbolic really, it becomes the great wall of ASR. She opens the door, he closes it, she opens and makes him listen.

" it important i talk to you" she quickly finishes before he can cut in "to remove your misunderstanding...La bought the dress because i told  her to, so take you anger out on me, not on her"

"you needn't tell me how to behave with Lavanya. thats non of your business" He never did like when she ever talked of La and him in the same sentence.

"aap ke aas paas ke log aapse kitna pyaar karty hai, aapko bilkul bhi andaaza nahi hai na? aap jaante bhi hai ki aapke iss kadve bol se unke dil par  kya beet ti hai?"

Translation: "you have no idea  how much people around you love you do you? Do you even know how much your bitter words hurt their heart?"

What was it about this sentence that melted him? was he just touched to hear about how much people around him love him?  or did he just know that she was including herself in that group of "aas paas log"...letting him know just how much his bitter words hurt her as well?

"hum jaante hai ki aap hum par gussa hai"  "I know you're mad at me"

Her short sentence spoke volumes, but it was the words that weren't uttered by her that may have been even louder to him...words about the reason for his gussa. She knew the reason and he knew she knew and in no time he is over the edge. Anger in full swing, index finger pointing down, ready to make his point

"Tum samajh ti kya ho apne aap ko?" his yell gets louder "mein jo karta hoon tumhari waje se karta hoon? agar tumhe yeh lagta hai ki mujhe tumhare hone ya na hone se koi farq  padta hai then FORGET IT!!" he startles her "meri life mein tumhari itni importance nahi ha ki mein tumhara waje se gussa hot jaaoo aur woh gussaa kisi aur par nikaaloon!"  " you don't even exist for me, do you understand?" He continues his non-stop kadve bol "bitter words '"Tum ho ya na ho, kuchh karo yah na karo , much uss koi faraq nahim padta SAMJHI TUM?!

Translation: "who do you think you are? whatever i do is because of you, if you think that whether it makes any difference to me if you're here or not here then FORGET IT! You're importance in my life is not so that i take out my anger for you and someone else! you don't even exist for me do you understand? Where you're here or not,  you do anything or not, it doesn't make a difference to me UNDERSTAND!!

Everything about his body language said "attack" but everything in his eyes said something totally different. Every word that came out of his mouth was the exact opposite of what she meant to him...i felt him breakdown in this gussa of his. In awe of Sobti here, total perfection, his  body language (for some reason i feel the ASR behavior of pointing his index finger down is something Barun came up with, don't know why), his line delivery, and especially the eyes  that screamed louder than his voice which he spoke here...if it wasn't on tv, i wouldn't know he was acting. amazing depth.

By the time he finished talking, those darn tears had already started to emerge forcing him to turn around, it was the second time today and  it was getting impossible for him to bare the pain they returned. Unfortunately for him  turning his back didn't help,  he could feel her shedding him. 

He closes his eyes in her agony for a second time eventually having to turn to her. Her tears had only gotten worse, once again she was told by the man she can't help but love regardless of her koshish, that she doesn't mean a thing "koi ahemiyat nahi"... he fuming anger had disappeared to some place and total remorse set in while quietly enduring the chots the tear causes. she was the last to speak

"hum jaante hai hamaare hone  ya na hone se aapko koi faraq nahi padta' IT hurts him coming from her. "par hum yeh bhool gaye the ki aap Arnav Sing Raizada ha, aur kisi ka dil dukhane ke baad, aap kabhi maafi nahi maangte...hamaari ghalati hai ki ham aapse baat karn aaye the,"

Translation: I  know that my being or not being makes no difference to you, but i forgot that you're ASR,and after hurting someone you don't apologize to anyone., it was my mistake that i came here to talk to you.

and this time she closes that door herself while looking directly in his eyes, his eyes that almost begged her to read them and open that door back up...wanting badly to keep that great wall down for her,  wanting to make it all ok and show her just how much faraq her being or not being there makes.

"Kya kar diya tumne Khushi mere saath? Itni koshish ki maine, itni zyaada koshish ki mein tumse nafrat kar sakoon par tumse nafrat karhi nahi paaya"

"what have you done to me Khushi? I tried, i tried so hard so i could hate you, but i never could hate you"

What a perfect example of this "koshish" in this episode. Well he tried and he failed, perhaps he know it was time to call truce to this war for faraq that he declared on her. He goes to La's room where Khushi and Anjali are consoling her.  He hand her the dress with the gota and told her to wear it and apologizes for the way he reacted, elated La hugs him "ASR, I love you." With La still in his arms, he looked to Khushi witht he most honest eyes

"I'm sorry" he softly says to her...the words hit her hard. This look in his eyes, his apologizing like this ...how could she hold anything against him? they're both in a pickle aren't they? Anjali's phone rings conveniently for her exit. La couldn't help give him a peck on the cheeck for his sweetness while his eyes, mind, heart all with Khushi's face. He finally catches that faraq he was looking for all day on her face, thanks to La's peck, in his reaction, there was no arrogance of "winning," he just looked at her allowed himself to feel, maybe embraced her feelings for him. He just seemed so much at peace after giving up (for now).

She starts to walk out, but not without the palat, he knew it was coming, so he looked away not letting her know that he was indeed watching her. A rabba ve as helples as these two enters...iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!

❀️ his heartfelt apology❀️

What an apt remark you have made BD! The great wall of ASR! ⭐️ πŸ‘The wall of gussa that ASR had built around himself to keep away everyone, even his aas paas ke log, lest they hurt him. But Khushi saw through the wall, didn't she? And it came crashing down because it failed to serve its purpose today. It failed to hurt Khushi. It was brought down despite its many 'koshishπŸ‘' to stand tall! It was forced into a 'truce'πŸ‘ that her submission brought him. The wall fell, as of now, to make  an honest confession, "I am sorry."

I owe my thoughts to your wonderful analysis, BD and to your fantastic pics and Drool Corner!!!! You always help me to understand ASR more than I already do!πŸ˜ƒ Awesome job, my sauten!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ β€οΈ

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

a.I am sure you have also written a story!πŸ˜ƒ 
b. Sohara and Goofy are getting married! πŸ˜ƒ
c. Kate is getting an award for spamming!πŸ˜ƒ

1st guess.  Our show is coming back on the air and we are all invited to be at the meet and greet with Barun Sobti and Sanya Irani!!!  

2nd guess.  your story won an award

3rd guess.  your poems have won an award

4th guess.  I will give you an award and stop guessing!
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

1st guess.  Our show is coming back on the air and we are all invited to be at the meet and greet with Barun Sobti and Sanya Irani!!!  

2nd guess.  your story won an award

3rd guess.  your poems have won an award

4th guess.  I will give you an award and stop guessing!

🀣       πŸ€£           πŸ€£       πŸ€£
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 135

The Negotiation

Lots of screaming going on at shantivan.  Kushi tells Arnav hurry let's go and see.  Nani is reprimanding Mami, of course akash would leave with the way she was talking.  Mami turns everything around and says Nani has a problem with everything she does.  Mami says how could she agree when that girl comes from a poor family with no rank or class.  How can she have her son marry a low life girl.  Anjali tells her to calm down they will find a solution and the camera pans to Arnav and Kushi; they are the solution.

Kushi says go and talk to them this is the perfect time but remember pairs are made by G-d.  Should she write it down she asks him.  I love this scene, they are working together so nicely and he is tolerating her.

Arnav calls out to Mamiji.  Anjali asks Kushi when did she get there. Arnav wants to say something but is looking at Kushi.  Kushi walks behind Mami  so Arnav can see her. " Mami I wanted to tell you'"  he stops and Mami asks him if he is waiting for an auspicious time to tell her.  LOL cute Mami.  "Nah, Mami, " he points upward.  Everyone looks up. Kushi and him are playing charades. "Hah, couples" he says'."G-d'"

Mami says that was what she was trying to say that couples are made in heaven and are of equal status.  High and low status doesn't work.  Miss India is the right choice not Payal and she looks at Kushi with a harummpfh.  Mami is being so adamant and self righteous and predjudice against lower class people it is really disgusting and she will get hers.  La asks her isn't Akash's choice important?   Arnav seems to get frustrated and leaves.  Kushi follows him.

He seems so upset and frustrated but I don't think it is about the situation but I think he is battling it out with himself about his feelings for Kushi and her being a poor girl and his attraction to her.

Kushi tries to talk to him about his presentation and he tells her to shut up.  It is all rubbish and nonsense about couples.  She insists if he said it with feelings maybe it would be different.  He tells her not to teach him about feelings and feed him her lines.

Mami won't agree, she won't change her decision.  Her husband now enters the picture.  He reminds her how she entered this family.  Her face changes from adamant to worried.  He asks her which rich family did she come from that she is pointing a finger but she is still the bahu of this family.  She says enough he doesn't have to remind her of her status.  She says because of that she still hasn't been accepted into this family.  It wouldn't be that you behave poorly would it?  Nani says she will say anything to get her way and that she is lying.  She says this is how she feels.  He says if she hurts so much then why hasn't she left the house she can go now!  Nani tells him to stop and he says she cares only about her status and not Akash's happiness.  He says today Ahash has left the first time in anger all because of HER!  Boohoo!!!!Mami.  She runs away crying.

Arnav says to Kushi he wants to handle it his own way.  Kushi says it is not a business deal that they will accept his terms.  This is a matter of love.  He says to her whether the problem is professional or personal feelings and emotions have no business getting in the way of a solution. Solution is by power and money.  This is one language everyone understands.

Got it?

They must teach this in Harvard.

Manorama is walking to go out the door with her suitcase.  What a drama queen!  Everyone is saying to her to listen.  She says she is breathless. He says let her go!  This is so funny.  He says he knows her well she will be back after wandering around for 2-3 hours.  She opens the door. Arnav and Kushi have entered into the situation.  She walks out the door after a dramatic exit.  Everyone is about to faint arnav helps Nani to the couch.

Mami is going down the stairs and stops to look if anyone is following her. No one is there she continues with her crying and goes down the steps. Arnav follows her out calling her.  she says don't try to talk to her about this couple, everyone says she is wrong and she continues walking.  He says wait a minute and comes down to talk with her.  He says to her just think about this decision just once using your head and not your heart. Here he goes with presenting his proposal.  She is a bahu of the Raizad family, this gives her status in society.  If she leaves this house she will be a loser in the deal.  He says "she knows that everyone will get Akash married to Payal with or without her consent.  When Akash and Payal get married then Payal will acquire her position in the family if she is not there.  What will she gain then?  Everything she has ever done in this family will then be wasted and she will go back to where she came from. He says now she should understand how much she has to lose if she walkjs away from this "deal".  She will lose the respect and status of being a Raizada.  She will also lose all power over Akash's decision in life. He says now the decision is hers.  He asks which deal is better for you? He advises her as a businessman to evaluate which is the better deal.  If she still wants to leave he points the way."  And he leaves her to ponder and decide.  Boy, he is good.  Harvard taught him a lot when it comes to negotiating.

He comes in the house and they ask him what happened.  He doesn't say anything and just waits.  Moments later Mami enters and says agreed. Everyone is hugging.  Kushi thinks she did it.    The kissing and hugging thing has to go and she says she has to tell them one thing if Payal is to be a bahu of the family she is going to make her like she wants.

He goes to leave and Kushi says to him see Aunt agreed because of how she said he should do it.  He said he did nothing she said.  Again he peats what he told her before but now using the words profit and loss, not heart and emotions.  He knows how to crack a deal.  He walks towards her and says to her she is wrong again and he is right.  He leaves her with his music blaring.

The negotiating is done and his way!

La hugs her and says now that Payal is entering the family La will be able to meet Kushi everyday.  Now Kushi will be their relative.  They all hug her.  Anjali tells her tomorrow they will come with the proposal from Akash to Payal.  Kushi wants to go and tell everyone at homne but Anjali says no the auspicious time is tomorrow.  Kushi goes over to Mami and thanks her for this alliance would not have happened without her blessings.

Anjali pulls Akash into the house while he is asking her why she has asked him to return.  They are teasing him saying they all agree with what his mother is thinking even Nani and Laxmi chime in.  This marriage is not agreeable to everyone.  He says he thought everyone was with him.  He is leaving but Anjali stops him.  Nani says when your mother has picked Payal over Miss India how can they not agree?  He walks out and then comes back realizing what they said.  He goes to his mom and kisses her hand saying he knew she would understand his feelings.  Anjali says not to be so happy just yet he doesn't know if the bride side will accept him.  He wants to call them Anjali says no rush.  Nani thinks that Anjali should tell her husband to come along.  She answers she will call him in the morning.  This will be interesting.

The negotiation has been done.

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago