Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Hello LNMDJians...

Yeah i know the forum is haunted since months... but i just hope we all assemble for the 4th anniversary of our beloved show...

On 22nd June 2009, we have been transported to a beautiful world of Love Ne Milla Di Jodi.. But what's magical is not the destiny in the history, but the journey.

Journey of 3 dashing Saxena brothers - Prithvi, Sameer and Varun.
Journey of 3 gorgeous Gujral sisters - Damini, Avni and Roshni
And Journey of 3 epic couples - PriDa, SaVni and VarNi

Join me in making this anniversary as special as it was since last three years to make this celebration a grand success.

Make siggies and avis, write one-shots and pen down your memories...

Post your suggestions here and try to bring back as many members as possible who have been associated with this forum.

With loadzz of Love,
Tich.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

s.fatima98Ratithebestmddmayuribeutifulpplpia09sankalp_praptizara..xxxJennyholic.sdutta-Misek-AmeeraalikhanSun10.-GothicBeauty-Gunseerat..Serendipity..Nan08-Priyam-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LNMDJ 4th Anniversary celebrations.." in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sankalp_prapti

Coolbie

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Happy 4th Anniversary LNMDJains!

This  day started an epic love-hate- maksad story on StarOne.. which created a sort of frenzy in its devoted viewers and it still lives in some part of each of us, which I'm sure is undeniable.

Whenever we LNMDJians watch a romantic show unwittingly connect or fantasize our fav couples to it.. and may be at the end of the day realize that the show ended too early... without proper justification of many things in the story and events.

Its inarguable that we all miss the show, jodis and most of all the talks, posts etc. And I guess more than all this there is still something which we miss.. yeh.. our friends, hangouts here n at Fb.. starting with the posts on the naamkaran of the jodis to making posts on bloopers, fun posts, VMs, FFs, contests and serious discussions on the wardrobe till the end with that abrupt end and even years after that. One thing we'll be proud of is that we all stood together like a family- clearing doubts, advising, making everyone laugh like crazy and addicted to the site..etc etc.

All this was great.. and whenever we turn back to see happy moments in our life we'll certainly have this place and people here as the treasured one of the most.

#Word to all the actors, technicians, writers, directors, producers etc for bring us Love Ne..Thanks for entertaining us all and giving us such great friends for life.

I would take this day to thank and apologize to for being there for me and for each other... LNMDJains u crazy people just wanna shout I Love u all for what u are.. Hug

Made a PriDa siggy:

#My Radio plays the Bodygaurd song.. so remind me of Prithvi.. this song is dedicated to all LNMDJains on this day...

I wish all a very happy life ahead with happy memories of Love ne..

@thanks for the post pal.

Lots of Love, hugs
Sia (Killer _Shark)

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 22 June 2013 at 11:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jennyholic.-Misek-Ameeraalikhan-GothicBeauty-TheDreamCatcher-Priyam-Nan08

Gunseerat

IF-Rockerz

Gunseerat

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
umm...lng tym firstly congratz
bt i hv to say d lnmdj span ws an awesum xperience
nd i met really grt frnz
just say it ws a blessd shw wid lvly fans who were just so undrstanding nd amazing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti-Misek-TheDreamCatcherNan08

Jennyholic.

Goldie

Jennyholic.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Omg its 4th anniversary time flies..:( I really miss this show hope we get S2 this year!! Happy 4th Lnmdj Anniversary guys! <3
_Prasant

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti-Misek--GothicBeauty-TheDreamCatcherNan08

Nan08

IF-Sizzlerz

Nan08

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Wowww .. its been 4 years!!!! just seems like yesterday Big smile

Memories of LNMDJ always gives me smiles... thankful to the makers and each and every creative, cast and crew for giving us such a lovely show... 

LNMDJ is most special to me as i met some of the most wonderful people here through this show ... Happy 4th LNMDJ anniversary ... God bless Smile

sankalp_prapti-Misek--GothicBeauty-TheDreamCatcher

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
4 th anniversary!!!!
woah!!!!
I m getting nostalgic now. . .
this forums was like a second home. . .
I still remember all our crazynesss. .
our never ending chats.  ..
our forums was blessed with so many talented people . .
n the LNMDJ team!!!
what can I say about them!!!!
they were all gems. ..
n I m still proud of them. .. .
love
RadsBig smile

sankalp_prapti-Misek--GothicBeauty-TheDreamCatcherNan08

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
4th Anniversary Already.. watching the videos in YT makes me nostalgic

sankalp_prapti-GothicBeauty-TheDreamCatcherNan08

mddmayuri

mddmayuri

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
happy 4th LNMDJ anniversary to all the lnmdj teams and all the crazy fans of this wonderful show,,,,,missing them badly...hoping to see all three jodis together again  

pia09sankalp_prapti-GothicBeauty-TheDreamCatcherNan08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top