Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Thank you for disappointing us...AGAIN - Page 3

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: muskurana

I liked Sharon's confession but what I am not understanding is why a swaron convo wasn't done either...technically it was sharon's confession and not swaron's.

Yes but a confession is a confession. Shouldnt the conversation after the confession have been handled well? But there was no conversation between the two!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TaaReyD3_Neha

Exactly ! I Don't get It why CV's are putting everyone in SwaRon's Love Story But SwaRon ... I really really Like SwaRon and I was excited for this ... But All Hopes and Dreams Shattered Into Small pieces ... For real ... I mean the way Sharon confessed was weird but in a good way ... But Why didn't Swayam react ... Instead Both of them went to Rey to report what's happening their life ... I am Disappointed !

In red - You said it dude. We get a Papa realisation. Are you 🀬 kidding me CVs?
Anonymous-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhanumathitanha

I liked how Sharon confessed in front of swayam's father .yes from promo it was Sharon confession okay but where was SwaRon .there was no interaction of SwaRon nothing .confession ke time main sharey and reyam really . Not in a state to say anything . Palki knows what is SwaRon to us 😑

Exactly. Even if only she confessed shouldnt there be some sort of follow up?
Anonymous-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Jasmita-

u know i think that we will get a SwaRon connfession scene , where dey will show swayam proposing sharon !!!!!

Soon? Shouldnt there have been a SwaRon conversation after the confession. Atleast on the phone if not anything else?

Anonymous-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: like.a.boss

Ramu kaka ROCKED tonight🀣

He was more surprised than Swayam himselfπŸ˜†

Anonymous-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bubblysifu

Come on guys !, they are different from other usual couples... Saying I love you..I love you too...itz too cheesy.. This is something different ...and I loved it !! 

Stop crying and being disappointed every single thing ...

It's not about the "I love you" but it was after that. Swayam should have atleast spoken to her after that. Isn't it odd that they dont even talk to each other?

-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: muskurana

I liked Sharon's confession but what I am not understanding is why a swaron convo wasn't done either...technically it was sharon's confession and not swaron's.

i agree the confession was amzing
but we could also have got a swaron convo...
waiting fr the convo eagerly...  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
P.S. pehla nahsa female version πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Phosphenes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Neeti96

Funny, since I didnt know telling someone you loved them without waiting for them to say anything and then not talking to them means you are in a relationship with that person.

I did not get this. I REALLY did not get this. How could they just ASSUME that they were in a relationship WITHOUT even TALKING TO EACH OTHER?? πŸ˜•
I felt bad for Sharon and I felt bad for Swayam. And as far I know, you are not supposed to feel that way after your favourite couple in the whole wide world just confessed. 
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Edited- Pg 3. 
@IIlyrics dear Aww.. how sweet of you to laugh on our miseries.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ No one, neither the tm nor anyone else in this post asked you to spend your valuable time in putting those smileys. πŸ˜³ 
Are you jobless? Don't you have better stuff to do? I guess no.. Don't worry. Feel free to scrap me. I'll give  you a list of things that will make you do something productive other than putting random smileys.😳😳 So you better get out of here. Thank you. πŸ˜Š 
Edited by tanha29 - 10 years ago