thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
if bhabho is against sandy's dream what made her meet malathi ma'am to get day college admission for sandy
bhabho is a mysterious character
she sometimes shows her positive sides too
like when sandy returned home after accident
WTC liquor chocos and bhabho coming out with the truth of how helds sandy in a high esteem
when ankur and ankitha came to meet sandy after WTC , she was so nice to them
and so on

P:S jillu would like this topic๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thala.perfect title.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

in one line.bhabo is kuch katta kuch meetha.๐Ÿ˜†
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Surya are more confusing...but anyway...

BhaSan is less confusing to me.

Here's a mother with her firstborn son whom she dotes over. She went through hard times and relied on Suraj a lot. Together they have become extra close and pillars of the family. Suddenly here's Sandy who turns out to be an educated bahu who's not too keen on Suraj at the start. But Suraj was fully committed to her. Then Bhabo finds out that Suraj for the first time defends his wife over the non-woogly issue. Such an imp thing for any bahu to fulfill and here Suraj has given Sandy a 'Do as you like' permission slip and makes that clear to Bhabo. That's a shock to Bhabo. Her ladla can defy her and support someone who doesn't even love him. 

Bhabo has invested all her love and respect in Suraj, to the exclusion of her own husband...but Suraj isn't going to return the favour. Now as we get into the crux of exam preparations and Suraj's extra passionate support for Sandy, it gets very annoying for Bhabo. She becomes a bit psycho even and does some evil stuff, then feels instant guilt. 

It's a bit harsh on Bhabo to have to put up with a woman who is superior to her in every way possible. On top of that, this bahu is a super-bahu with sacrificial qualities. Very irritating. 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PadBear

It's a bit harsh on Bhabo to have to put up with a woman who is superior to her in every way possible. On top of that, this bahu is a super-bahu with sacrificial qualities. Very irritating. 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† anushaji, agree with you totally...this is the main reason for bhabo's split personality when comes to sandy ๐Ÿ˜†
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow thala this is thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ i'm really liking it. ๐Ÿ˜› Meri bhabho meri babo. Oh i must stop this really. For me bhabo is not at all confusing . She is clear cut. ๐Ÿ˜‰
She is a person who never opens up to everyone easily. I agree with anusha ji on non woogly part. When bhabo was in love with sandy the night college track came as a super shock for her. Even after knowing that sandy's dream is IPS & she made her full effort (both brainwashing & trying to make her realise the world of RP members) by joining her in stitching classes etc etc. She never showed this much hatred towards sandy those days. I Remember scene where bhabo shut meenudi's mouth when she wanted to compete with sandy in cinema case. It is clear that sandy is the first choice then. But off late when sandy confessed in the temple that she didn't consummate due to her dream bhabo phir se shuru ho gayi. Even more than what we saw. Also i feel even now bhabo is concerned for sandy. That temple scene where sandy was feeding those children bhabo had tears. Some where inside her heart she is expecting more & more from sandy & suraj. (children matter). Also suraj never stops supporting sandy & this makes bhabo all the more angry & go agst sandy. And rgd the day coll admission bhabo made it clear by saying that she doesn't like sandy going out at night which indirectly means that she wants surya to spend time together๐Ÿ˜‰ i wonder whether he is aware of bhabo's worries regarding grandchildren. He just like that made one decision rgd celibacy.๐Ÿ˜† He never showed concern abt bhabo's worries!!! which i wonder till now. He is all over concerned rgd sandy's dream what abt bhabo's dream๐Ÿคฃ  He is obsessed with sandy which is good but he shd also consider bhabo's intentions so that he can convince bhabo.

Even recently in all the matka phods bhabo had tears on her eyes.  why????? And also when sandy left for aata pesing & after meenudi went she gave a confused look at her why???? Bhasan rocks  thats why๐Ÿ˜†
Bhabo is kind at heart. but is some what egoistic & runs her world on her own decisions & is ready to change only if proved wrong like katpulti dust bn, WTC,  etc etc
Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Only Babho knows what she wants. Its impossible for me to understand her.
sathiyam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
rama ka exactly my thoughts . That is why I still have a soft corner for her. Like Suraj says that Bhabho needs to be convinced in her own way right after momily marriage in SBS segment. So may be she will come around .

Tug of war situations for the sake of TRP.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shobi at the end of the day Bhabo will have to admit that Sandhya is for the society, Emily is for family and Meena good for neither home or society
I guess that is why they are building up Emily as parchai of Bhabo, it will also give a message that IR doesnt mean you get a bahu who cannot adjust to your family.
Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

if bhabho is against sandy's dream what made her meet malathi ma'am to get day college admission for sandy

bhabho is a mysterious character
she sometimes shows her positive sides too
like when sandy returned home after accident
WTC liquor chocos and bhabho coming out with the truth of how helds sandy in a high esteem
when ankur and ankitha came to meet sandy after WTC , she was so nice to them
and so on

P:S jillu would like this topic๐Ÿ˜†

That's what I thought...I hope her warning abt sandy's mistake until her b'day is the last one,,๐Ÿ˜ญ
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post. Bhabo is a typical traditional mother who wants a Bahu who can cook, clean, produce grand children and keep her son happy. She is cheated into getting an educated wife which she never wanted in the first place. When she started warming up a bit the IPS shocker was thrown in her direction with a rider NO IPS, NO SR. She tried her level best to brain wash Sandhya, that did not work, shouted and screamed, that did not work, resorted to giving liquor chocolates, that didn't work so finally the matka. Bhabo is not the evil she is made out to be. There is a clear distinction between her and Meena. She is no doubt egoistic, dominating, possessive and set in her ways but deep down she loves her son and believes she is being harsh only for his sake. She does think she knows what is best for him like most urban parents in India who compel their children to pursue careers which they believe are good for their children not ascertaining what the child wants. She truly believes Suraj is making a grave mistake by supporting his wife's IPS ambitions which would only mean unhappiness for him in future.Despite all her insecurities over losing control over RP, her son's abnormal marriage distresses Bhabo.That is why she keeps going back and forth from being harsh to being guilty and trying to be fair and than back to being cruel.Edited by UMDU - 10 years ago