~Reliving Miley Jab Hum Tum~ - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
and ya how can i forget!!!
nupurs dialogue-tum kissi mayank sharma ko jante ho and then mayanks reaction..so awesome
and the next day..when nupurs make over was done...mayank says aaj fancy dress competition he kya!!!
and ya all the gunur talks are so amazing...feel like crying
Amazing idea neha.. m glad ur doing this...
Thanks for all the vids...
Mere liye ek special ladki hogi, jisse dekh kar mere dil bolega "Killer Dude!! 
Jab woh chalegi, to aisa lagega jaise Thousand Metallic Guitar...

Aur jab woh hasegi, to aisa lagega jaise Rock Performance ka Drum Roll...
Mujhe jo ladki pasand ayegi, she will be the best...
Awesome job Neha, thanx a lot for all the videos and the WU...
Originally posted by -Hey-Shona-

loved it yaar , oh my sajan😳
neha_mjht that was really nice effert i have all episodes (execpt episode 55) on my youtube channel mrprince133 PM me if i can help. thanks for this lovely effert once again😊
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Amazing idea neha.. m glad ur doing this...
Thanks for all the vids...

thank u dear😳

Awesome job Neha, thanx a lot for all the videos and the WU...

ur welcome dear😳

thank u for the photos...missing mjht
mjht 7th episode

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKEbE15odUc&list=PL54E5973DB36ADCA1&index=27[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV1DPFZeb2M&list=PL54E5973DB36ADCA1&index=28[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4DibS3KNBc&list=PL54E5973DB36ADCA1&index=29[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxtlY0iBpeY&list=PL54E5973DB36ADCA1&index=30[/YOUTUBE]

written update
Gunjan and Nupur are shocked to see each other. They ask each other what they are doing there, but before they could talk both of them were called in to the principal's office.
The principal is another weirdo. Well anyway Gunjan's professor tells the principal that she is a brilliant and a bright student while Nupur's professor tells the principal that Nupur needs a punishment. Nupur is happy for Gunjan and Gunjan is sad for Nupur.
It was really a funny and cute scene as they both were not worried about themselves but for each other. The principal says he does not have any trophies left to give Gunjan as Samrat took them all.

Scene changes and we see Dia talking about how Sammy is looking soo handsome (yeah lets see what he thinks about you) while sammy is talking to some of his friends far away and then one of her chamchis says he is probably talking about you Dia ( yeah right I am sure he has better stuff to talk about lol ) basically in this scene it is clear that Dia like Samrat and she thinks he does too.

Scene changes and we are back to the principal's office and Gunjan says she does not need any trophies she just wants him to forgive Nupur. Well after a lot of persuasion Principal forgives Nupur.

Scene goes back to Dia and she goes over to where Samrat was and he was talking about Gunjun and she gets mad as she says you were not talking about me? ( hellooo I am sure he enjoys talking about Gunjun more than you ) Well neway Samrat flirts with her and then he also says Gunjan jaise bhi hai theek hai and he also says she is smart. Well Dia gets jealous and then Samrat makes Dia happy by praising her.

Then We see Nupur and Gunjun in the locker room and Gunjan tells Nupur that no need to be like the others. We are okay the way we are. Nupur says okay no masti and Gunjan says you are the best sister ever, Suddenly gunjan realizes that she needed to go to the library so she leaves. and Nupur back to being cool again LOL Dia finds out Nupur was in trouble so this time

Dia is plotting now against Nupur and she says she will make Nupur soo cool that she will be kicked out of college this time for sure. Okay seriously Dia needs to get a life.

Okay the best scene of the day for me atleast In the library Mayank and Gunjun meet each other and Mayank is so sweet to Gunjan and helps her out in the library while the others were making fun of her.

Finally the most awaited scene for everyone the Sajan scene comes. Gunjun was studying peacefully and Samrat comes there and starts playing basketball and after all this racket Gunjun decides to leave and she gets up to leave and suddenly the bball hits her in the back and her she panicks and her paper and books fall all over the place. Then Samrat comes over to help Gunjun pick up her paper and there is a eye lock session and then he accidentally touches her hand and then we have another eye lock session and then Samrat as usual makes fun of her and she gets up and leaves.