Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

   

Raya-Anjaana-Anjaani preview pg147 (Page 7)

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Joined: 28 January 2010
Posts: 12484

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
awesome one, but yeh baat sunn ke kahin Ram gussa na ho jaye, am waiting eagerly for the next part, update ASAP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasn

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Joined: 28 January 2010
Posts: 12484

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhyasn

Originally posted by jineejiggs

Chalk, iss Sid se toh peecha chhuta, achha hain, but y do u want to end this FF, its going good dear, am loving the updates, abhi toh RaYa ki zindagi shuru huyi hain, don't do that, waise I liked the way story is progressing, continue ASAP and once again CONGRATS! for the second thread

thank you for comments.
there is mu on the way (my friend in this forum suggest) once pregnancy problem is solved. after that I am ending this. If anybody suggest good topic then only I will continue.

am sad to hear that out, but any ways I still feel that u should continue with it, I liked the concept and ur style of writing, anyways waiting for next part Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasn

sandhyasn IF-Rockerz
sandhyasn
sandhyasn

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 8730

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vironikajain

Romantic preview.. Embarrassed par scared kyunki precap yad hai.. Disapprove
Update soon
yes, this will lead to there only.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vironikajain

sandhyasn IF-Rockerz
sandhyasn
sandhyasn

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 8730

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

awesome one, but yeh baat sunn ke kahin Ram gussa na ho jaye, am waiting eagerly for the next part, update ASAP
Ram gussa toh nahi hoga lekin Priya iss baare mein sochegi.
sandhyasn IF-Rockerz
sandhyasn
sandhyasn

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 8730

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

Originally posted by sandhyasn

Originally posted by jineejiggs

Chalk, iss Sid se toh peecha chhuta, achha hain, but y do u want to end this FF, its going good dear, am loving the updates, abhi toh RaYa ki zindagi shuru huyi hain, don't do that, waise I liked the way story is progressing, continue ASAP and once again CONGRATS! for the second thread

thank you for comments.
there is mu on the way (my friend in this forum suggest) once pregnancy problem is solved. after that I am ending this. If anybody suggest good topic then only I will continue.

am sad to hear that out, but any ways I still feel that u should continue with it, I liked the concept and ur style of writing, anyways waiting for next part Cry
If I end in a good note everybody remembers. without any topic if I stretched like a rubberband nobody will take interest. I am taking suggestion if I anything then I will continue.
my friend suggest me to show mu and I cannot say no to her. so u witness pregnancy and mu in chorus
Dsudipa Goldie
Dsudipa
Dsudipa

Joined: 04 December 2012
Posts: 1580

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
awesome preview ClapClap
pls continue soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasn

sandhyasn IF-Rockerz
sandhyasn
sandhyasn

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 8730

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dsudipa

awesome preview ClapClap
pls continue soon 
will update today afternoon
vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Joined: 25 February 2012
Posts: 13355

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhyasn

Originally posted by vironikajain

Romantic preview.. Embarrassed par scared kyunki precap yad hai.. Disapprove
Update soon

yes, this will lead to there only.

Yeah i know.. Disapprove

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RaYa vmx... new, p.8 RaYa-Unbreacable

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: eli01   Replies: 63   Views: 6977

eli01 63 6977 28 April 2013 at 2:02pm by leena04
raya <3 raya <3 ..

Author: Raya_some   Replies: 0   Views: 1458

Raya_some 0 1458 19 January 2013 at 12:11pm by Raya_some
OS:RAYA NEW JOURNEY (PART 4 PG-8)RAYA 2nd SUHAGRAT

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: singhalharsh   Replies: 69   Views: 18676

singhalharsh 69 18676 08 July 2012 at 11:04am by Mahaalwayscool
Os =raya romance nevi tease raya

2

Author: Jahanvivakil   Replies: 12   Views: 3366

Jahanvivakil 12 3366 20 April 2012 at 3:05am by sss283
raya in love...or love in raya...hehehe

Author: veena23   Replies: 2   Views: 1336

veena23 2 1336 01 February 2012 at 4:12am by ramdevsan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index