Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sun2011

Goldie

sun2011

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
This kid was brilliant and glad the judges gave him his due unlike Vikas Sawant who is using his different manipulation to crowd the judges and get his due!

Akshay is a true artist - not once he asked judges to favor him - he simply gave excellent performance and got his due by letting his performance speak for itself! 

Brilliant Akshay Pal - hope he wins Indian's dancing superstar!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102nikkigreenpurpleymatterArvifanmystiaafii.PerfectLove.Zairean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kudos rockstar Akshay Pal:)" in India's Dancing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Akshay pal is a rock star and he gave a mind blowing performance but what has Vikas sawant done?? I think he is a deserving contestant too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

with_an_ideaJiyaRe...

..Christine..

Goldie

..Christine..

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Akshay Pal is a wonderboy.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011JiyaRe...

aafii

IF-Dazzler

aafii

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
akshay paul is simply awesome...and vikas sawant is good but he should not do that emotional attachar,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Zairean

IF-Dazzler

Zairean

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Akshay Paul has excelled in his own form brilliantly so much so that nobody could even touch it..

Vikas Sawant is a fair dancer, but he need to improve his skills.

sun2011

Goldie

sun2011

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Cutie Akshay Pal with another brilliant performance this weekend and what a sweet supporting family he has.
Loved it.

sun2011

Goldie

sun2011

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
I thought Akshay Pal rocked it this weekend with his eyes closed dancing - now that deserved 5 stars from all judges - which he did not get while Vikas sawant with his below average performance of copying MJ5 got 5 stars from all judges - not fair I think!

However, glad to see haming crying emotional atyachar kernewala Vikas is not in TOp 6 - - now IDS got better!!! I have had it with Vikas geting all that hype - which was not so deserving I thought!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysti

..Christine..

Goldie

..Christine..

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
He is a very talented boySmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.