Nadaswaram 17th -21st June 2013 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

geecee

Groupbie

geecee

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusharose

I think Rajesh friend might fall in love with Ragini and marry her giving a bulb to Rajesh...ROFL

That same thought came to my mind too, 'cos this friend doesn't have the porikki look like Murali [ the one who tortured Geetha ]or the cunning nature of PsychoAngry Rajesh. 
He maybe a nice guy . Smile

Edited by geecee - 19 June 2013 at 10:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram 17th -21st June 2013 (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Migan. 

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geecee

I think Rajesh friend might fall in love with Ragini and marry her giving a bulb to Rajesh...ROFL

That same thought came to my mind too, 'cos this friend doesn't have the porikki look like Murali [ the one who tortured Geetha ]or the cunning nature of PsychoAngry Rajesh. 

i Guess on the marriage day they may stop marriage n our komaru will become thedeer mapillai Day Dreaming

swash2

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Laksh.

Poor Malar, her happiness is short-lived.  Bet M2 are going to karaikaran her by saying she must have asked the driver to do it on purpose.

But I liked she had been driven over.

swash2

anusharose

Groupbie

anusharose

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmikr

Originally posted by geecee

i Guess on the marriage day they may stop marriage n our komaru will become thedeer mapillai Day Dreaming

Nice Twist it will be...

swash2

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Thursday June 20

Mahesu rolling on the road, malar runs and mahesu gets up patting her self,  Malar questions caringly, Mahesu opens her labo Dibo saying you did on purpose. You cannot win me so you tried to kill me. She says unakku than car irukko even i have a car, Malar puts it that it is her husband who got the car. She tells Mahesu to keep quiet and walks away. mahesu screams saying you leave me like this going after hitting me? Malar says I should not even feel for you and leaves.

mahesu finds the phone and calls her motehr Ammmaaa (that's all)

Cha irritatin mottaiyyan.
Prasad mama comes home with Sithu mai and asks Prasad mother to mix in food and give to prasad. Then he will forget Gopi and co and only remember Amma/Appa. Both lossus agree to that.

Mama gets wife aside and tells her he made sure to get marundu so he forgets Gopi family and also forgets all property he gave to them. Wife praise her arumai husband.

In Sokku house meenaksi labo dibo at malar for trying to kill her daughter, you are the one who spoiled my house etc. malar cooly says yes I tried to kill your daughter do what yo ucan.

Ragini tries to stop her mother but she screams further tells let the guys come and will see one hand.

Thodarum...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Krithiga.ganeshCarynnithyamkv

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Thanks migan..

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged