Fan Fictions

Honge Kabhie Na Juda

CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

heyy guys, since i ended my old ff Dosti, Pyaar ya Kuch Aur, ans i am probably not continuing Iqra's ff Kaash... then i thought that why not, i will start the I Do Ishq Only Tumse again, but i have changed the title...so plz dont get confused...

here is the link to the ff, where i just wrote the intro, and the first part.....

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/305881

Edited by iqbal_neha91 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~~~~~KHANNA~~~~~family

>>>(played by Iqbal Khan) Angad:A handsome hunk. A businessman who runs his father's business with the help of his brother (but he will not be shown going to the office much). Loves Simone,a girl he met at the movies, but keeps his relationship a secret from his family, especially his parents, as his parents hate Catholics, and Simone is one.

>>> (same character as in show) Naina & Dilip: Angad's parents. They love all their children very much. Hate Catholics. Want Angad to get married to a typical Bharatiya NAri, a sanskari Indian girl.

>>> (same character as in show) Kartik: Angad's brother. Helps Angad in running the family. Loves Angad a lot although he fights with him quite often.

>>>(played by Suvarna Jha)Mishti: Angad's bhabhi. Dotes on Angad, her dewar.

~~~~~SHARMA~~~~~family

>>>(played by Neha Bamb) Kripa:a typical modern but Indian sanskari girl. Sweet, bubbly, pretty. Orphaned when young, she now lives with her foster parents. Loves her foster parents a lot.

>>>(played by same characters as in KSBKBT) Ganga& Sahil: Dont have any child of their own, so they addopted Kripa when she was small and orphaned. Love her a lot. Have high expectations from her.

>>> (played by same characters as in KSBKBT) Gautam& Damini: Gautam is Suyrabhan's brother, and Damini is his wife.

>>> (played by Sujal=Amit Tandon, Josh=Chetan Hansraj) Sujal & Josh: They are Gautam and Damini's children. Sujal is married to Kashish and Josh is married to Aliya.

>>>(played by Kashish=AamnaShariff, Aliya=Aashka Goradia) Kashish & Aliya: Kripa's bhabhis. They love her a lot, and dote on her.

~~~~~OTHERS~~~~~

>>>(played by SurveenChawla) Simone Kapoor: An Indian Catholic girl. Loves Angad

>>>(played by Hiten Tejwani) Nishant Chatterjee: Kripa's ex-BF, who broke up with her due to some misunderstanding...

>>>(played by Eijaz Khan)Kavya Nanda: Angad's best friend. Loves Anjali.

>>>(played by Anita/Natassha)Anjali Desai: Kripa's best friend. Loves Kavya.

~~~~~PART 1~~~~~

The camera zooms around the city of Mumbai. The darkening skyline shows that the sun is setting. Then, the camera stops at a traffic signal and shows a man in his car, talking on his phone as he waits for the signal to turn green.

Man-Arre yaar! Tumhe yaad hai na, ki aaj humein Amir Khan aur Kajol ke naye film Fanaa ke liye jaana hai?

On the other line-Sorry yaar, lekin main nahin aa paaoonga

Man-What!! Tumhe aana hi hoga. Kya tum apne sabse best friend ke liye itna bhi nahin kar sakte? Arre aaj toh mera janmdin hai.

On the other line-Theek hai. Main aaoonga. Lekin sirf tumhare liye kyunki tu toh mera best friend hai.

Man-Thanx yaar.

On the other line-What thanx? Dosti mein koi thanx vanx nahin.

Man-Theek hai.Okay bye. Anju mera intazaar kar rahi hogi. Mujhe usse pick up karne jaana hai aur maine promise kiya ki main jaldi aaoonga.

On the other line-Tu aur teri Anju. Yeh sab toh na jaane kitne saalon se chalta aaya hai. Itni mushkilon se guzarte huye bhi tu aur Anju judaa nahin huye. Sachmuch mein, KavyAnjali koi bhi nahin tod nahin sakta, naa hi alag kar sakta. (hehe...the man waiting at the traffic signal is Kavya-KAV)

KAV-Hey! Okay, ab bas karo. Bye!

On the other line-Bye!

Now, the camera shift, and we see the man who was on the other line, but we dont see his face yet. This person is in a a bedroom of a grand mansion. He goes in the bathroom and comes out from a steaming about shower half an hour later.

He wears a sleeveless blue top (which shows off his muscles...OohlaLa)\...hehe), tight black jeans and a black leather jacket. He gets ready and climbs down the stairs (since his bedroom is on the 2nd floor of this 3store+terrace mansion) & and goes out of the house and sits in a red beauty.

He then looks in the car's mirror and says "Uff Angad. You're too much!" (yup, u guessed it right, its Angad) So, now Angad goes to the multiplex, parks his car in a carpark nearby & waits for Kavya. While he is waiting to buy thckets for himself, Anjali, and the rest of their group, he sees this really beautiful girl waiting on queue to buy popcorn.

He is amazed by her beauty. He keeps staring at her, the queue moves, but Angad doesn't move as he is still staring at that girl. Suddenly, someone comes and taps Angad's shoulder from behind.

KKAUR thumbnail
Great!
Please post the next part soon.
girlie18 thumbnail
post da next part soon plzz.