Vote for Madhubala by Voting for Me! -IF Elections

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Siggy credit - Sio/ Sio.angel. - Thank you.. ❤️

Hey everyone!

Now who am I and what am I doing here? And what are these elections about? Well before we start off.. let's have a minutes silence!

Silence

And now the million dollar question? Why the Silence?

Well.. You might not know but the Crazy Creatives are holding IF elections, in various categories. And I'm one the candidates, competing for the title of "Miss Silent Valley". These elections are all about world peace, nationally and globally.

And Miss Silent Valley is someone who ...

The person who considers themselves to be quiet, calm and tame. Values peace and order nationally and globally. And allows everyone to speak.

So.. All candidates are fighting for world peace, naturally. BUT what differs me form the other is the fact that world peace is achieved by silence. What have ever been achieved by fighting and discussing. A great leader is one who is quiet, calm and tame. Someone who can handle stress, silence dicussions, stop fights and so on. And someone who allows everyone to speak, their opinions and thoughts.

Now you must be asking.. why vote for me? There are other candidates why me?

Well answer to that is.

•  I'm a SilentPrincess ' Silent+ A princess (well behaved). A very rare but solid combination.
  •   I'm very calm, I don't easily get affected by things.
  •  I'm easily tamed.. :P
  • I believe I'm a great leader, and a spokesperson.
  • I believe that everyone should be heard, everyone should be able to raise their opinion. Because leaders are nothing without supporters.

Now' great things are achieved by silence, and non-violent ways. Everyone from Nelson Mandela to Gandhi are huge examples of this. They are the true examples of  what "Silent Valley" really is.

Now to make things a bit more exciting.

Madhubala charaters with "Silent Valley" personality.

Madhubala - A true example for Silent Valley. She's strong, silent, calm, tamed knows how to handle the most tense situations.

Sultan - He's very calm and composed, remains silent at all the right places, and easily tamed.  Authority

And then you ha RK. The complete opposite. Someone who needs to be tamed.

In this case look at Me (Silent Valley) as Madhubala, and IF as RK. The forum needs to ne tamed.. it needs a good leader. So if you want a leader like Madhubala.. Vote for Silent Valley. 😃

SO, Vote For Madhubala by voting for SILENT VALLEY!

Voting procedure.

Click on the link to know how to vote.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3628134

THANK YOU!😳
https://i.imgur.com/d24EguD.gif
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 10 years ago