Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon ki Chabi Meri Bhabhi TV Show Forum - Help Desk (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

Gurtianluv

Gurtianluv

Posted: 16 November 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Guys can anyone help me out with posting pics or videos here? Whenever I try to post, only the link appears. Is thr a code or something that we have to use?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Red-Rose-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon ki Chabi Meri Bhabhi TV Show Forum - Help Desk (Page 7)" in Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Red-Rose-

IF-Stunnerz

-Red-Rose-

Posted: 16 November 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Yeah..first we have to upload the pictures in imgur.com or photobucket.com..no idea about other sites as i always use imgur...after the pic is uploaded..they'll give options of foum,email.website  etc..just copy the link of forum and paste the link here...when you post it you'll see that pic is uploaded..!!Smile

Gurtianluv

Gurtianluv

Gurtianluv

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

Yeah..first we have to upload the pictures in imgur.com or photobucket.com..no idea about other sites as i always use imgur...after the pic is uploaded..they'll give options of foum,email.website  etc..just copy the link of forum and paste the link here...when you post it you'll see that pic is uploaded..!!Smile

Thank u dear! Will tryBig smile

-Red-Rose-

-Red-Rose-

IF-Stunnerz

-Red-Rose-

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtianluv

Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

Thank u dear! Will tryBig smile
Most welcome!!Hug

Gurtianluv

am_jehan

Groupbie

am_jehan

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
can someone please tell me the youtube link to watch anand and kittu scenes...  there is an  uploader named BinRandomness.. i have watched all the videos from it... where could i watch the further videos..

-Red-Rose-

ryanreynolds

Groupbie

ryanreynolds

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
can someone send the link of kunal s background music? cant find it anywhere

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

najialuv88-Red-Rose-

bewakoofLadki

IF-Rockerz

bewakoofLadki

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
mee too want

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

najialuv88-Red-Rose-

nabilaishfaque

nabilaishfaque

Posted: 28 November 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Please can someone help by providing me with MP3 Download links of Kunal's Background Music?

Please reply soon :)

-Red-Rose-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top