Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arkhushi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ahhh, was that shout out for me!!! Thank you so much.  I comment on your stories because I simply love them sooo much.

Coming back to the update. Fantastic, as ever.  I am so glad to have read a hot and sensual rain sequence, one we never got to see in the real show. Now I can say I have experienced Arnav and Khushi dancing in the rain 😆

The dynamics between these two have changed so much and they are both aware of it. It's heartwarming to see how much Khushi cares for Arnav, how she wishes she could take every pain and bad memory away for him.  I am happy to see that Arnav has found out about the sindoor. This had to happen sooner or later and now he will know that Khushi sees herself with him long term. How he will react is a bit scary but I believe it will only make them stronger.

I do believe he was about to admit that he loved her. When he does do that, it will come as quite a shock to not only Khushi, but also to himself. Can't wait for the next chapter.

yafa2b thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the pm i could not wait for it
cos i stalking you and i have read and comment.
But i will wait for the pm from now on.
sanjanaseth1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
super hot tina...!
loved it...!
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mind blowing chapter...the passion they sharing is ,something I can't put words...
meem17 thumbnail
Here comes the storm
Waiting for it
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what a bliss...peaceful, passionate n all...
now that sindoor seems to irk arnav
I believe its time they discuss it ...they trust each other n know their weakness ,its time to discuss reality than living in a fantasy world
sanjanaseth1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
just hope arnav and khushi can face this storm...
and i guess this is the right time for arnav to think about their future...!
he cant always ignore it and leave his and khushi's future uncertain...!
Arshicrazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
God..Hot and beautiful update..and the much awaited moment arrived...Im sure things will be fine eventually...Update sooon..
Love
Aami
Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The update was just wooowww...luved the passion b/w arhi...they r so inseperable...so intense nd soo beautiful...it seems like they dont even need to speak to let them know of their feelings...
Nd coming to the marraige issue...i was expecting something like that...i just hope that arnav doesn't do anything which he might regret later...update soon...:))
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
damn good...!!!!!
w8ng for next!!!