Fan Fictions

Arhi-HBO FF#6: Secret Passion-Ch11 p1,NEW THD p149 (Page 60)

Post Reply New Post

Page 60 of 150

TINA!

IF-Rockerz

TINA!

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

You know am an HP Fanatic and I absolutely love the friendship Harry & Hermoine share and right now you have made me so happy, that no words can ever describe what I feel so am putting all my love and emotions and feelings into the best friendship hug I have even seen, if we both meet someday then I am gonna run to you and hug u tight !! Hug

aww big hugs back!Hug

You dedicated a very special update of SP to me Tina, I mean I know how special this story and this update is to you,an update we all have been waiting for so long and u dedicate it to me, this is truly special !! Heart

i thought u'd like it with all its symbolism and emotionsEmbarrassed

Now coming to the update, well for each update I keep telling u that it was ur best, but u and Satina come with an update the next time which exceeds expectations from your previous update and this time also..its the same !! this has to be the best of SP Heart not just best but also its littered with symbolism all over it and I will get to it as I comment.

So let me get my quill ink and scrolls ready !! Wink

can't wait *sits up*

The first thing that comes across in this update, is Khushi's overwhelming care for her husband .. her Arnav, she is so concerned about his well being and health, she has come a long way, from hate to loathing to attraction to desire to selfless love and care and passion.

He is working away on his laptop and all she wants is for him to rest for a little.

her memory of their convo while packing, the gift, well she is already debating on the lingerie, like srsly !!! LOL come on Khushi...u dnt need to think twice... Wink

Agreed--she has come much more along than Arnav. And in 10 chapters, the hate has transformed into something very real, rare, and beautiful.

His words when he gifts them to her... " I dont want all of you exposed thats only for me to see " well it holds a world of love and care  and possessiveness in them !! , maybe he doesnt call her his wife but his heart already treats her like his wife, its only a matter of saying it out loud now !! Heart

Khushi loves the dress he gifted her... yes its feminine and sexy and thats exactly how she wants to be for Arnav so then how can she refuse him !! 

well Miss Naughty Voxen sure has plans tucked away in her mind space which she plans to unleash on an unsuspecting Arnav Wink

both have plansEmbarrassed

next comes some of the parts thats heart wrenchingly beautiful, like how it tugs at Arnav's heartstrings.. it does the same to us readers.

Her care and Arnav's reaction to her care... he is so tortured and ripped in his heart from his past that no matter how real it is... he cant accept the love and care in Khushi's eyes as a reality yet, its an overwhelming feeling , which he is gonna take sometime more to fully accept and claim it as his own though his heart is already doing that.

wow, you put his thought process so beautifully! I'm mesmerized by these linesDay Dreaming

His slef control is as thin as a tightrope walkers balancing act LOL' it can snap any minute, deprived of her and then flashes of the shameless and very intimate desk scene Wink LOL well I cant blame him...that can undo even the greatest of control freaks !!! LOL ask Christian Grey Wink he will dfntly understand Arnav's plight !!! LOL

Even when his control is vanishing into thin air, he doesnt let go of the chance to tease her, that shows the dominant in him Wink a good dominant, he wants to hear her beg, shows the control freak ASR !!! LOL and then their passion unfurls...thank heavens for the privacy that First class cabins gives these days !! LOL

yes, the first passionate dose that both want--but he is ASR, he wants her to admit her desire for himWink

Arnav & Khushi walks out from the airport like a true hubby-wifey... hand in hand... memories of their stolen kissess flashing thru her head... its like an almost honeymoon , well it is in a manner of speaking, considering the fact tht she considers Arnav to be her husband already and Arnav already treats her like his wife !! Heart

Khushi's possessiveness for Arnav is so visible even in the barest of situations, she notices hw the receptionist is giving Arnav the charms, though he doesnt give a damn !! LOL sets the stage for what it might be if a wannabe throws herself at Arnav, well we know Khushi will deal with her such tht the girl might never go to another man again !! LOL

Khushi disappointment hearing suites and then her happiness hearing connecting door is awww so amazing !!! Hug

She doesnt want any distance or privacy from him anymore...she has given herself all to him and now she cant hold anything away from him...truly he is her husband for her Heart

yes both are husband-wife in all the ways that really matter. try as he might to deny it, Arnav is behaving like a love-obsessed, protective, caring hubbyEmbarrassed And Khushi is giving him the love he never had

The suite selection is perfect !! Embarrassed love it... its after Dr.Tina who selected or maybe Satina !! either way..good choice girls !! Wink

Satina's pickWink But i love it too

Arnav's line to join him anytime she is done and freshened up...well well... how did she ever manage to resist from openin the door and running into his arms !! Wink

And the next part... lord khushi is such a tease... she is perfect for her Laad Governor !!! Heart

Her confidence to be bold... to seduce him... the memory of him moaning out her name from their desk encounter...well it has given her the extra punch , to know what she is capable of making him feel !! Wink an emboldened Khushi is even more dangerous !! Embarrassed

I love bold Khushi--finally she is behaving like a woman madly heads over heels crazy for her husbandDay Dreaming

Arnav's condition is so hillarious... ROFL here he is trying to be the absolute gentleman and she is all out to seduce him !! LOL he thinks she is out of bounds and he like a good hubby is making movie plans and his wife is all out to kill him !! LOL women love being wicked !!! LOL

and then he comes to know that she is all his to take and then comes the part that made my stomach do backflips !! Big smile he tells her he wants to make her his and waits for her to agree to it !!! Arnav is such a Chavinistic MAN in all the right sense !!! Heart but there is an underlying layer to his shade, beneath the possessive demand and control is a tender Arnav, who wants Khushi to repeatedly assert to him that she belongs to him... that she wants him as much as he does... that she loves him the way he does. it shows the child in him !! 

Brilliant! Yes, he wants her to cement their relationship out loud. he needs to hear those words. like u said, he can't believe he can be this lucky. as he said last chapter, he didn't think he 'deserved' her so the words mean the world to him.Embarrassed

and their passion unfurls once again !!! its not just raw passion... its their need to be as connected as possible physically and emotionally...give them a chance...they will get onto each other's skin... they love being in their world whr its just the two of them !! Heart

And subtly I must say, there is a trace of Mind Games in this Arhi as well, they arent aware of their mind connection but they are sure doing it here, they feel each other's feeling and emotions so well, they both know and feel what they need from each other !!! Heart

I didnt hurt u ... did I ?? 

Of course notShocked--i agree, more than bodies joining, its their minds, hearts, and soulsEmbarrassed

well this line yet again proves that his care is nevr ending !!! Heart he may not know it but he is everything that the perfect hubby shud be !! 

their sight seeing together... that was maybe the most beautiful part of the update.

their emotional bonding, going to central park , just spending time there... enjoying each other's company... more than Khushi... its Arnav here we need to write about, his life is finally get a sense of normalcy, he is enjoying his life with his girl like any other couple does.
The darkness in him can be erased only through such instance of passionate normalcy and its heart warming to see u and Satina bring it up. Heart

Yes--this is arhi normal--them without any darkness intruding. and its beautiful to see no?

Arnav watches Romeo-Juliet along with Khushi, his focus to enjoy the play and comfort his girl througnthe moments is divine !! its an inclination towards the fact that Arnav can bend his life to any extent for Khushi, he can do things he may never do otherwise only for Khushi !! 

Arnav goes to the church along with Khushi, he watches her pray, the guy who doesnt set his foot into a religious place, well he did exactly that now, he doesnt believe in gods but Arnav believes in Khushi's faith in her prayers !! Heart and all her prayers are for her husband .. for her Arnav Heart

its an important aspect here, well if ASR can watch Romeo-Juliet for his girl, if he can go to a place of worship for his lady love,  then he can dfntly accept marriage !! Wink

Yes--actions speak louder than words in his case. ASR if u notice has not that many lines in SP--but his eyes and actions speak volumesSmile

neither Arnav or Khushi needs marriage but Khushi needs the protection and security that marriage will give her, society will demand it and Arnav will give it coz his heart makes him want to do everything that will make Khushi his, to himself, to her, to his family, to his employees and to the world at large !!

have u read the next couple of chaptersLOL hint hint

He will leave no stone unturned when it comes to making Khushi his own and sealing his right on her.

his line... us against the world !! that sets the direction of the story !!

it shows that the world will conspire against them and they will face it all together, right upto the point of death.

even death cant tear them apart, even if they have to die a tragic death like shakespeares unfortunate love birds..so be it but Arnav and Khushi wont exist without each other !!! 

i hope u all won't forget that line. u caught the symbolism so so well, m amazedClap

then comes the next part that sets hearts racing, khushi in the blacksari, I love u both for this, through out this sequence, u girls gave everything that we IPK lovers wanted to see in it !!! Wink

We wanted to see it too--that's the beauty of FF right, we can finally have all that we were wanted for arhiWink

Another instance of emotional bonding and healing here, them lying on each other's laps, just enjoying each other's company !! it ws pure bliss !! Heart

and then their little games... their kiss session and the ASR-KKG style Strip Rummy !! ROFL

where do u get such naughty ideas from...damn Tina u are gonna face hell now !!! ROFL  Satina u too lady !! not gonna spare u for this !!! LOL

Satina already teased me a lot for this. Yeah, this 3rd part was all meBlushing

but it ws highly entertaining and very much blushworthy !!! LOL Heart

and un included everything in it and much more as to what we wanted in the Farmhouse scene !! LOL

thanx for bringing IPK back and also giving us everything and more than what we missed !! Heart

Now every scene in the siggy below by nabila has happened--including the critical farmhouse scene. it was so important, I'm glad i could improve on itEmbarrassed

You dressed in nothing but the silver jewellery.. I want that more than anything !!! Heart  gosh tina I was blushing so much !! LOL  Embarrassed proud of Khushi for not turning into mush hearing such lines !! LOL

Oh she was i imagine. We all wereEmbarrassed For her man to admit such fantasies, wowEmbarrassed

Khushi seems to be having no qualms in touching him now... if u know what and where I mean !!  ROFL ROFL  

ShockedROFL haha agreed, she was dying to reach over and ...Blushing 

You are mine... only mine 

only yours ... husband 

I am waiting for the day when the italics turn non italics... when Khushi will finally find the courage to openly call him husband without fear of his reaction.

and only Arnav can give her that confidence and make her feel it as her right to call him her husband !!

like hw made her feel at ease and shed her inhibitions and openly accpe their intimacy, the same way, one day Arnav will make her realise that she has the right to openly call him her hubby without fear of his reaction, infact he will want to hear it from her.

yes marriage is like the unspoken clash between them

Okay so thats enough of my ranting for now...I know I can go on forever !!! LOL but i will stop now Wink

precap is awesome !!! Embarrassed rain sequence...again something we wanted so badly in the show and u girls are giving it to us !! Heart love u both !! the caps are already killing me !! Embarrassed

I saw ur note Tina, what do I say, I cant choose between DH and SP so watever it is that u decide to update, I am okay with it coz I love both equally !!! Heart

waiting for Secluded Island and ur OS !! Heart

We're gonna make that rain seq amazing--swear on rabba ve!Wink Im so glad u liked it! hun, hugs hugs and hugs for that wonderful analysis, I'm gonna save itEmbarrassed luv ya!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SatinaJyo.Arshi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi-HBO FF#6: Secret Passion-Ch11 p1,NEW THD p149 (Page 60)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

IF-Sizzlerz

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TINA!

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

You know am an HP Fanatic and I absolutely love the friendship Harry & Hermoine share and right now you have made me so happy, that no words can ever describe what I feel so am putting all my love and emotions and feelings into the best friendship hug I have even seen, if we both meet someday then I am gonna run to you and hug u tight !! Hug

aww big hugs back!Hug

You dedicated a very special update of SP to me Tina, I mean I know how special this story and this update is to you,an update we all have been waiting for so long and u dedicate it to me, this is truly special !! Heart

i thought u'd like it with all its symbolism and emotionsEmbarrassed

Now coming to the update, well for each update I keep telling u that it was ur best, but u and Satina come with an update the next time which exceeds expectations from your previous update and this time also..its the same !! this has to be the best of SP Heart not just best but also its littered with symbolism all over it and I will get to it as I comment.

So let me get my quill ink and scrolls ready !! Wink

can't wait *sits up*

The first thing that comes across in this update, is Khushi's overwhelming care for her husband .. her Arnav, she is so concerned about his well being and health, she has come a long way, from hate to loathing to attraction to desire to selfless love and care and passion.

He is working away on his laptop and all she wants is for him to rest for a little.

her memory of their convo while packing, the gift, well she is already debating on the lingerie, like srsly !!! LOL come on Khushi...u dnt need to think twice... Wink

Agreed--she has come much more along than Arnav. And in 10 chapters, the hate has transformed into something very real, rare, and beautiful.

His words when he gifts them to her... " I dont want all of you exposed thats only for me to see " well it holds a world of love and care  and possessiveness in them !! , maybe he doesnt call her his wife but his heart already treats her like his wife, its only a matter of saying it out loud now !! Heart

Khushi loves the dress he gifted her... yes its feminine and sexy and thats exactly how she wants to be for Arnav so then how can she refuse him !! 

well Miss Naughty Voxen sure has plans tucked away in her mind space which she plans to unleash on an unsuspecting Arnav Wink

both have plansEmbarrassed

next comes some of the parts thats heart wrenchingly beautiful, like how it tugs at Arnav's heartstrings.. it does the same to us readers.

Her care and Arnav's reaction to her care... he is so tortured and ripped in his heart from his past that no matter how real it is... he cant accept the love and care in Khushi's eyes as a reality yet, its an overwhelming feeling , which he is gonna take sometime more to fully accept and claim it as his own though his heart is already doing that.

wow, you put his thought process so beautifully! I'm mesmerized by these linesDay Dreaming

His slef control is as thin as a tightrope walkers balancing act LOL' it can snap any minute, deprived of her and then flashes of the shameless and very intimate desk scene Wink LOL well I cant blame him...that can undo even the greatest of control freaks !!! LOL ask Christian Grey Wink he will dfntly understand Arnav's plight !!! LOL

Even when his control is vanishing into thin air, he doesnt let go of the chance to tease her, that shows the dominant in him Wink a good dominant, he wants to hear her beg, shows the control freak ASR !!! LOL and then their passion unfurls...thank heavens for the privacy that First class cabins gives these days !! LOL

yes, the first passionate dose that both want--but he is ASR, he wants her to admit her desire for himWink

Arnav & Khushi walks out from the airport like a true hubby-wifey... hand in hand... memories of their stolen kissess flashing thru her head... its like an almost honeymoon , well it is in a manner of speaking, considering the fact tht she considers Arnav to be her husband already and Arnav already treats her like his wife !! Heart

Khushi's possessiveness for Arnav is so visible even in the barest of situations, she notices hw the receptionist is giving Arnav the charms, though he doesnt give a damn !! LOL sets the stage for what it might be if a wannabe throws herself at Arnav, well we know Khushi will deal with her such tht the girl might never go to another man again !! LOL

Khushi disappointment hearing suites and then her happiness hearing connecting door is awww so amazing !!! Hug

She doesnt want any distance or privacy from him anymore...she has given herself all to him and now she cant hold anything away from him...truly he is her husband for her Heart

yes both are husband-wife in all the ways that really matter. try as he might to deny it, Arnav is behaving like a love-obsessed, protective, caring hubbyEmbarrassed And Khushi is giving him the love he never had

The suite selection is perfect !! Embarrassed love it... its after Dr.Tina who selected or maybe Satina !! either way..good choice girls !! Wink

Satina's pickWink But i love it too

Arnav's line to join him anytime she is done and freshened up...well well... how did she ever manage to resist from openin the door and running into his arms !! Wink

And the next part... lord khushi is such a tease... she is perfect for her Laad Governor !!! Heart

Her confidence to be bold... to seduce him... the memory of him moaning out her name from their desk encounter...well it has given her the extra punch , to know what she is capable of making him feel !! Wink an emboldened Khushi is even more dangerous !! Embarrassed

I love bold Khushi--finally she is behaving like a woman madly heads over heels crazy for her husbandDay Dreaming

Arnav's condition is so hillarious... ROFL here he is trying to be the absolute gentleman and she is all out to seduce him !! LOL he thinks she is out of bounds and he like a good hubby is making movie plans and his wife is all out to kill him !! LOL women love being wicked !!! LOL

and then he comes to know that she is all his to take and then comes the part that made my stomach do backflips !! Big smile he tells her he wants to make her his and waits for her to agree to it !!! Arnav is such a Chavinistic MAN in all the right sense !!! Heart but there is an underlying layer to his shade, beneath the possessive demand and control is a tender Arnav, who wants Khushi to repeatedly assert to him that she belongs to him... that she wants him as much as he does... that she loves him the way he does. it shows the child in him !! 

Brilliant! Yes, he wants her to cement their relationship out loud. he needs to hear those words. like u said, he can't believe he can be this lucky. as he said last chapter, he didn't think he 'deserved' her so the words mean the world to him.Embarrassed

and their passion unfurls once again !!! its not just raw passion... its their need to be as connected as possible physically and emotionally...give them a chance...they will get onto each other's skin... they love being in their world whr its just the two of them !! Heart

And subtly I must say, there is a trace of Mind Games in this Arhi as well, they arent aware of their mind connection but they are sure doing it here, they feel each other's feeling and emotions so well, they both know and feel what they need from each other !!! Heart

I didnt hurt u ... did I ?? 

Of course notShocked--i agree, more than bodies joining, its their minds, hearts, and soulsEmbarrassed

well this line yet again proves that his care is nevr ending !!! Heart he may not know it but he is everything that the perfect hubby shud be !! 

their sight seeing together... that was maybe the most beautiful part of the update.

their emotional bonding, going to central park , just spending time there... enjoying each other's company... more than Khushi... its Arnav here we need to write about, his life is finally get a sense of normalcy, he is enjoying his life with his girl like any other couple does.
The darkness in him can be erased only through such instance of passionate normalcy and its heart warming to see u and Satina bring it up. Heart

Yes--this is arhi normal--them without any darkness intruding. and its beautiful to see no?

Arnav watches Romeo-Juliet along with Khushi, his focus to enjoy the play and comfort his girl througnthe moments is divine !! its an inclination towards the fact that Arnav can bend his life to any extent for Khushi, he can do things he may never do otherwise only for Khushi !! 

Arnav goes to the church along with Khushi, he watches her pray, the guy who doesnt set his foot into a religious place, well he did exactly that now, he doesnt believe in gods but Arnav believes in Khushi's faith in her prayers !! Heart and all her prayers are for her husband .. for her Arnav Heart

its an important aspect here, well if ASR can watch Romeo-Juliet for his girl, if he can go to a place of worship for his lady love,  then he can dfntly accept marriage !! Wink

Yes--actions speak louder than words in his case. ASR if u notice has not that many lines in SP--but his eyes and actions speak volumesSmile

neither Arnav or Khushi needs marriage but Khushi needs the protection and security that marriage will give her, society will demand it and Arnav will give it coz his heart makes him want to do everything that will make Khushi his, to himself, to her, to his family, to his employees and to the world at large !!

have u read the next couple of chaptersLOL hint hint

He will leave no stone unturned when it comes to making Khushi his own and sealing his right on her.

his line... us against the world !! that sets the direction of the story !!

it shows that the world will conspire against them and they will face it all together, right upto the point of death.

even death cant tear them apart, even if they have to die a tragic death like shakespeares unfortunate love birds..so be it but Arnav and Khushi wont exist without each other !!! 

i hope u all won't forget that line. u caught the symbolism so so well, m amazedClap

then comes the next part that sets hearts racing, khushi in the blacksari, I love u both for this, through out this sequence, u girls gave everything that we IPK lovers wanted to see in it !!! Wink

We wanted to see it too--that's the beauty of FF right, we can finally have all that we were wanted for arhiWink

Another instance of emotional bonding and healing here, them lying on each other's laps, just enjoying each other's company !! it ws pure bliss !! Heart

and then their little games... their kiss session and the ASR-KKG style Strip Rummy !! ROFL

where do u get such naughty ideas from...damn Tina u are gonna face hell now !!! ROFL  Satina u too lady !! not gonna spare u for this !!! LOL

Satina already teased me a lot for this. Yeah, this 3rd part was all meBlushing

but it ws highly entertaining and very much blushworthy !!! LOL Heart

and un included everything in it and much more as to what we wanted in the Farmhouse scene !! LOL

thanx for bringing IPK back and also giving us everything and more than what we missed !! Heart

Now every scene in the siggy below by nabila has happened--including the critical farmhouse scene. it was so important, I'm glad i could improve on itEmbarrassed

You dressed in nothing but the silver jewellery.. I want that more than anything !!! Heart  gosh tina I was blushing so much !! LOL  Embarrassed proud of Khushi for not turning into mush hearing such lines !! LOL

Oh she was i imagine. We all wereEmbarrassed For her man to admit such fantasies, wowEmbarrassed

Khushi seems to be having no qualms in touching him now... if u know what and where I mean !!  ROFL ROFL  

ShockedROFL haha agreed, she was dying to reach over and ...Blushing 

You are mine... only mine 

only yours ... husband 

I am waiting for the day when the italics turn non italics... when Khushi will finally find the courage to openly call him husband without fear of his reaction.

and only Arnav can give her that confidence and make her feel it as her right to call him her husband !!

like hw made her feel at ease and shed her inhibitions and openly accpe their intimacy, the same way, one day Arnav will make her realise that she has the right to openly call him her hubby without fear of his reaction, infact he will want to hear it from her.

yes marriage is like the unspoken clash between them

Okay so thats enough of my ranting for now...I know I can go on forever !!! LOL but i will stop now Wink

precap is awesome !!! Embarrassed rain sequence...again something we wanted so badly in the show and u girls are giving it to us !! Heart love u both !! the caps are already killing me !! Embarrassed

I saw ur note Tina, what do I say, I cant choose between DH and SP so watever it is that u decide to update, I am okay with it coz I love both equally !!! Heart

waiting for Secluded Island and ur OS !! Heart

We're gonna make that rain seq amazing--swear on rabba ve!Wink Im so glad u liked it! hun, hugs hugs and hugs for that wonderful analysis, I'm gonna save itEmbarrassed luv ya!

I am always ready to do Maya's divinations for SP !!! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Satina

arshiyana

IF-Dazzler

arshiyana

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Hot n sensual...loved it

Satina

moonlight2630

IF-Dazzler

moonlight2630

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
That was awesome mindblowing update love it
Thanks for hot n amazing update
Plz update soon.

Satina

ara_000

IF-Stunnerz

ara_000

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TINA!

Originally posted by ara_000

OMFG now dis is simply freaking hottt...! Blushing 
I am in loss of words actually aftr reading d chappy...!!
Goddd i am actually blushing like a moron...i was reading d chappy on my phn nd was blushing so hard dat my mom was suspiciously staring at me as if i am doing sumthng...lol LOL
ok now cuming to d update -
so they finally hopped the flight to NY...!
I love it how u have penned down khushi's pain by seeing her arnav so dam tired yet workimg on his lappy witout paying any heed to anythng...wen she could not take it anymore she approached him wit her sexy voice nd it worked...hwr arnav forgot evry dam thng nd kissed her which deffo make her blush nd yet alert as they were in public but soon her embrassing face turned into a happy one wen arnav covered themselves wit blanket as if seperating themselves from the outside world...
As if we say-

''Aap,main aur humari chotti si duniya''...! Heart
nd dats it...khushi lost all her self control nd asked him to pleasure her nd her arnav did not keep any stone unturned to pleasure her...
loved it how khushi was getting it hard to concentrate on NYC wen her arnav was sitting beside her wit his hands possessively around her waist...!
Nd den the check in...i was actually grinning wen arnav asked d receptionist to give d keys of their suites nd dat irked khushi...she blatantly said dat she had thought dis trip to b of bogh pleasure nd bussiness nd her words do make arnav admire her more nd he broke d secret by saying their suites have a connecting door nd to her surprise hesaid her dat he can nvr sleep witout her by his side...his open confession do make khushi a bit surprised coz even by now she knows it but she nver expected him to say it like dis...
Nd wen the actually checked in,khushi was all set to tease him nd she knws dat if she sumhow wore dat sexy lingerie he would get teased thinking dat they cannot make love as she is having periods...naughty girl Blushing
loved it how he was teasing him nd wen he asked whether she was doing all these purposely she actually confessed nd to her annoyance she sexily passed d remote to him nd turned to leave d room wen he caught her nd again to tease him she said dat they cannot make love bcoz of her periods but wen arnav actually believed it she broke in some giggles nd told him dat its over nd there is nothng which can keep them away from letting him made her his again nd thats it they again drowned into passion nd claimed each other as if there is no tomrw...! Heart
loved it how khushi woke hi up d nxt morning nd asked him to take her outside as she wants to view d whole NYC nd there he is back wit his naughtiness nd gave her condition dat he will deffo take her outside if they had a shower together but khushi being khushi knew very well wat is cuming nd she denied but its all waste as ASR finally got it wat he wanted...
I love that play scene where khushi cried seeing d two lovers parted away from each other due to dis cruel world...

''Them versus the world'' - this phrase somewhere helds true for them also...yes its true for them but their love story will deffo not end like them...!
Loved it how u highlighted the phrase by making arnav utter it again aftr khushi...
Now cuming to stip tease -
ohhh goddd dat was f*ckig hottt Blushing
i am again blushing like a moron nd dis tym i am hiding from my mom...thnk god its raining outside so the temperatr is cool otherwise i would have to put on d AC...!
Rofl ROFL
kya kar di didu aapne hum logo ke saath...itni koushish karti hoon,itni zada kpushish kart hoon ke blush na karoo par hum blush karne ke bina SP update par hi nahi pate hai...! Blushing LOL
so they started the game nd i must say both r vry much desperate to win to make each othet get rid of clothes...nd dats it arnav succeed to win nd he hitted d spot by saying her to strip her saree Blushing
nd den it was khushi's turn nd she also hitted it right by asking him to strip his pants...goddd i am blushing hard now Blushing
nd den one by one their clothes came out nd khushi was left in her jewellery nly...sexy indeed nd thus Arnav singh raizada again got busy in marking his khushi as his again...
Dis chappy has evrythng in it...blatant passion,caringness,responsibilities,possessiveness,confessions - all r there in it...!
I love it how khushi prayed for her husband in d church nd lastly wen arnav said dat she is his nly,she happily repeated his words by saying imdeed she is his...while in her mind she said it dat she is his nly his from her sould nd heart nd he is none but her husband for whom she can do anythng nd evrythng,who, she loves wit each nd evry fibres of her body...

Mindblowing chappy Thumbs Up
simply fantastic Clap
u nailed it up again didu...!
Kudoos to u Thumbs Up
i love every bits of dis chappy...
Nd u knw it already but still wanna say it again dat i love u Heart
u r d bst...!
Muaaahhh :*

aww im so glad u liked this chapter--it was important for arhi and set up a lot of the foundation for the future. yes, they're getting closer, in their little worldEmbarrassed i loved loved loved this line:
he is none but her husband for whom she can do anythng nd evrythng,who, she loves wit each nd evry fibres of her body...
Mindblowing chappy Thumbs Up

its perfect! like too perfect! if u knew the whole story, u would know how right i am. loved ur feedback cutooHug
awww its my pleasure that u love my feedbackwaa Monkey Winks
muaaahhh Monkey Icon
hugs 

Satina

wonderblake

IF-Dazzler

wonderblake

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
OMG, How can one chapter be filled with so much emotions, passion, and sensuality?!
Tina, that was mind blowing.
I just don't have words to explain what I felt about this chapter.
Everything was just so perfect, I didn't want that moment and the chapter to end.
I think it was the same for Khushi and Arnav as well.

You've outdone yourself once again Tina. ClapClapClap
Waiting for the next super fantastic chapter, and that is the extended honeymoon Blushing

Can't wait to read it, and the rain sequence Embarrassed

Satina

InkyCupid

Goldie

InkyCupid

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Your updates keep on getting better and better. Longer even. As always, this story was full of emotions love and passion between Arnav and Khushi.Love how you have developed their bond and chemistry. I specially enjoyed the plane scene when they are under the blanket, away from the publics eyes... and until now they both have only indulged in pleasure. It was so cute how they went out and about exploring the grand city and creating their own personal jokes regarding the museums. Ofcourse their real fun was in the bedroom, where you once again came up with different scenes. The strip-rami was hot and different.. and Khushi once again lost to Arnav. Their honeymoon is going great, I am just afraid that Khushi might get hurt if Arnav fails to accept her as his wife.. she already thinks he's her husband:(

TINA!

12345abcdefg

12345abcdefg

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Super hot update. it ws awsome!!!

TINA!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top