Fan Fictions

Arhi-HBO FF#6: Secret Passion-Ch11 p1,NEW THD p149 (Page 59)

Post Reply New Post

Page 59 of 150

dereksmith

Groupbie

dereksmith

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
strip rummy , blushing :)
Can it get better than this , just them !
I love this bold khushi soo much .
Amazing partS.. :)
Write soon
p.s. I want to visit nyc soo bad, hav heard so much about it.. & the way you describe it <3 :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINA!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi-HBO FF#6: Secret Passion-Ch11 p1,NEW THD p149 (Page 59)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devishree

IF-Dazzler

devishree

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
very hot one tina
made me blush and felt sultry all along 
wow i cant imagine 
perfect steamy update ya

TINA!

smiley-shiney

IF-Dazzler

smiley-shiney

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Awesome 

Than calling it as a hot i update i prefer calling this update  as very a passionate update

very beautifully written

Loving the  growing bond btw Arnav & Khushi

Thanks for the PM

Edited by chandananagesh - 23 June 2013 at 7:16am

TINA!

ananya786

ananya786

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
that was HOT! Embarrassed

TINA!

farheen75

IF-Rockerz

farheen75

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Fab update... Simply loved it.

TINA!

jitadha

jitadha

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
great!

TINA!

TINA!

IF-Rockerz

TINA!

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ara_000

OMFG now dis is simply freaking hottt...! Blushing 
I am in loss of words actually aftr reading d chappy...!!
Goddd i am actually blushing like a moron...i was reading d chappy on my phn nd was blushing so hard dat my mom was suspiciously staring at me as if i am doing sumthng...lol LOL
ok now cuming to d update -
so they finally hopped the flight to NY...!
I love it how u have penned down khushi's pain by seeing her arnav so dam tired yet workimg on his lappy witout paying any heed to anythng...wen she could not take it anymore she approached him wit her sexy voice nd it worked...hwr arnav forgot evry dam thng nd kissed her which deffo make her blush nd yet alert as they were in public but soon her embrassing face turned into a happy one wen arnav covered themselves wit blanket as if seperating themselves from the outside world...
As if we say-

''Aap,main aur humari chotti si duniya''...! Heart
nd dats it...khushi lost all her self control nd asked him to pleasure her nd her arnav did not keep any stone unturned to pleasure her...
loved it how khushi was getting it hard to concentrate on NYC wen her arnav was sitting beside her wit his hands possessively around her waist...!
Nd den the check in...i was actually grinning wen arnav asked d receptionist to give d keys of their suites nd dat irked khushi...she blatantly said dat she had thought dis trip to b of bogh pleasure nd bussiness nd her words do make arnav admire her more nd he broke d secret by saying their suites have a connecting door nd to her surprise hesaid her dat he can nvr sleep witout her by his side...his open confession do make khushi a bit surprised coz even by now she knows it but she nver expected him to say it like dis...
Nd wen the actually checked in,khushi was all set to tease him nd she knws dat if she sumhow wore dat sexy lingerie he would get teased thinking dat they cannot make love as she is having periods...naughty girl Blushing
loved it how he was teasing him nd wen he asked whether she was doing all these purposely she actually confessed nd to her annoyance she sexily passed d remote to him nd turned to leave d room wen he caught her nd again to tease him she said dat they cannot make love bcoz of her periods but wen arnav actually believed it she broke in some giggles nd told him dat its over nd there is nothng which can keep them away from letting him made her his again nd thats it they again drowned into passion nd claimed each other as if there is no tomrw...! Heart
loved it how khushi woke hi up d nxt morning nd asked him to take her outside as she wants to view d whole NYC nd there he is back wit his naughtiness nd gave her condition dat he will deffo take her outside if they had a shower together but khushi being khushi knew very well wat is cuming nd she denied but its all waste as ASR finally got it wat he wanted...
I love that play scene where khushi cried seeing d two lovers parted away from each other due to dis cruel world...

''Them versus the world'' - this phrase somewhere helds true for them also...yes its true for them but their love story will deffo not end like them...!
Loved it how u highlighted the phrase by making arnav utter it again aftr khushi...
Now cuming to stip tease -
ohhh goddd dat was f*ckig hottt Blushing
i am again blushing like a moron nd dis tym i am hiding from my mom...thnk god its raining outside so the temperatr is cool otherwise i would have to put on d AC...!
Rofl ROFL
kya kar di didu aapne hum logo ke saath...itni koushish karti hoon,itni zada kpushish kart hoon ke blush na karoo par hum blush karne ke bina SP update par hi nahi pate hai...! Blushing LOL
so they started the game nd i must say both r vry much desperate to win to make each othet get rid of clothes...nd dats it arnav succeed to win nd he hitted d spot by saying her to strip her saree Blushing
nd den it was khushi's turn nd she also hitted it right by asking him to strip his pants...goddd i am blushing hard now Blushing
nd den one by one their clothes came out nd khushi was left in her jewellery nly...sexy indeed nd thus Arnav singh raizada again got busy in marking his khushi as his again...
Dis chappy has evrythng in it...blatant passion,caringness,responsibilities,possessiveness,confessions - all r there in it...!
I love it how khushi prayed for her husband in d church nd lastly wen arnav said dat she is his nly,she happily repeated his words by saying imdeed she is his...while in her mind she said it dat she is his nly his from her sould nd heart nd he is none but her husband for whom she can do anythng nd evrythng,who, she loves wit each nd evry fibres of her body...

Mindblowing chappy Thumbs Up
simply fantastic Clap
u nailed it up again didu...!
Kudoos to u Thumbs Up
i love every bits of dis chappy...
Nd u knw it already but still wanna say it again dat i love u Heart
u r d bst...!
Muaaahhh :*

aww im so glad u liked this chapter--it was important for arhi and set up a lot of the foundation for the future. yes, they're getting closer, in their little worldEmbarrassed i loved loved loved this line:
he is none but her husband for whom she can do anythng nd evrythng,who, she loves wit each nd evry fibres of her body...
Mindblowing chappy Thumbs Up

its perfect! like too perfect! if u knew the whole story, u would know how right i am. loved ur feedback cutooHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

balsimransobtiara_000

arshi-pooja

IF-Dazzler

arshi-pooja

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Very hot and passionate..
Thnx for pm...
Teaser is such a tease

TINA!

Post Reply New Post