SecretLounge#4 **CLOSED, link pg 152** [IO]

TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

~Invites Only, readers of my FFs welcome!~

**Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai**

Welcome to my secret lounge--a place for those who read my FF's to have discussions, share thoughts/suggestions, ask any and all questions, and find some spoilers. With my hectic schedule, it's hard to keep up and my inbox is getting out of control. But here you will find some wonderful people ie. 'Captains' who would love to help you with any question, discuss topics, etc. And I'll be around too. Avoid pm's please.

Past Threads:

Thread #1 *Read it or Not, Here we Come*

Thread#2 *Itna Maza, Kyun Aaa Raha Hai*

Thread #3 *Aaya Mausam Singing Ka*

Sing Along 

1. This is an invites only CC. No stalking allowed. Click the back button if you are not invited. If you're a reader and would like to join, keep reading.

2. Readers of my FFs may post a question at any time. Members list will only include those who post/discuss. Captains are leadership positions and most active (See next post for more clarification).

3. Only discuss the following FF's here: Shameless, Mind Games, Desert Heat, Secret Passion, Secluded Island, and any of my oneshots. Some chatting allowed but try to stick to the discussion.

4. No bashing/mocking of any character/actor/show/author/member (especially anything related to IPKKND) allowed. Let's keep this a fun, lively place with thoughtful discussions

5. Do not post asking for FF's on a non-arhi couple. Whether you like it or not, I only write FFs on Arnav-Khushi presently. So no posts on any other couple/show allowed. Otherwise:

6. Youtube videos and pictures allowed if relevant.

7. Do NOT quote more than three posts.

8. Only I will be making threads, but I would appreciate your help. Just post here and let me know.

Dogs>> contact Taffy

Horses>> contact Rebel

Humans>> Read post below!

Edited by TINA! - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinaEskay thumbnail

Any person on members list may post/discuss. If a question is posted, one of the Captains will reply to you (along with anyone else who wants to chime in). If you prefer, you may scrap the assigned Captain also. They are all wonderful people who've read the story often times more than I have and can answer questions. They will also be having some discussions, so join in. If you're interested in being a Captain, post on the thread and I will consider you for the backup list.

Head: Tina!

Captains:

*Scroll down for Captain's intros*

Desert Heat: Anku (togetherforever), Jenna (LondonChick), Arooba(extremelicious)

Back-Up: Jyo (Jyo.Arshi.IPK), Sarunfanatic_Ji, DancingDiva.

Secret Passion: SatinaHira (Hira_arnie), Roka ( _Roka_)

Back-Up: Aru (ara_000), Kirti (luvkkgasr)

Shameless: Simran (balsimransobti), Farwa (-Farwa_Ibrahim-)

Back-Up: Kirti (luvkkgasr)

Mind Games: Jyo (Jyo.Arshi.IPK), Aysha (Ayshaomar)

Back-Up: Shivi (Shivi.10rocks)

Secluded Island/SS/OS: Aru (ara_000)

Members List

aamshula87, aashima326, aayesha, AbdulloveIPKKND, adithyan, akaps, 

amaypranay, Anamika90, Anamika100, angeldream14, aquagal, ara_000, 

Arnkhunostalgic, Arshicrazee, Asrnkkgsr, ARUSHI_IPKKND,

asthagarwal, Ayshaomar, balsimransobti, Barun_Riti_LMH, BarunSara,

..blessy.., casker, cool_zephyr, DancingDiva.

deepti1906, deeswarna, dewdrops6, Diakumar17, diyadivya, dj_arshifan, 

drunkiiebabe, Extremelicious, -Farwa_Ibrahim-, gifttag, hararnav, 

Hira_arnie, honey-sweety, hot.cakes, ..hrideyy..

jisa, jm020, Jyo.Arshi.IPK, kanug, Kishmish, LondonChick, love.khushi,

Luvkkgsr, MahimaMVmastermagician, Maira96, Mbbsrocks, 

melonie, naughtymallu, Nexus_13, nikita_88,  Nimie207,

orchids8888,peehu, P4rveen12, PhoenixTears, pmohini, 

Pokemonian, preethi.saseeda, pup03, raniii2, renee.bee,

Robinhood008, _Roka_, Ruki.F, rulama, saga_twilight, Sana_malik, Sandy1,

Sarunfanatic_Ji, Satina, Sdea. Sharaa, shijinareneesh, Shivi.10rocks, 

SilentShadow, sphobic, sushna, sweetarnavkhusi, sweety_doll22, SyedaFaiza,

Tamaru, Taz.roxox, Togetherforever,vishkush, vks11, wonderblake

~Read my stuff? Want to join? Discuss something? Make a friend or two? Simply post a message. And I will add you~

~Scroll down for Captains' intros and Sing Along!~

IMP NOTE:Introductions have already been made for most of you in thread #1, please strictly keep to the CC discussion subject and limit unnecessary chatting.

Edited by TINA! - 10 years ago
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am in a mood to open my heart out here coz I have a friend who stole my heart !!! I call her MISTRESS OF SPICES AKA SPICE QUEEN !! ❤️

How did I meet her ?? well I was just browsing through IF for good FFs and I came across Shameless, the title caught my fancy !! and I started reading, inititally i was a little lost but eventually I was hooked and then there was no letting go !! 

And thats how I got her PMs to Mind Games as well and well I started doing Mind Games with Tina !! 

She became one of my closest friends on this forum and well yea she is super special to me !! 

Desert Heat , Secret Passions , Secluded Island, well she has got me hooked onto everything !! 

and then she started this CC , well and she gave some very special friends in a very short time !! 

Dia ( Ankita ) & Aru were already my special ones and I knew them already.

Simran , Roka , Fari , Jenny , Pallu ( VEIL ) - got close to all of you in no time and became super special to me !! 

Hira & Jiji - well gotta talk to u both more often as well and Hira pls tell me ur ID on FB coz I have too many Hiras in my list !! 

And I cant thank Tina enough for giving me so many special ones !! 

Satina and other captains, I know there are some I still have to talk to !! 

When Tina asked me to be captain for Mind Games , I wanted to scream, after all the mind games that i play with her, this was a real honour !!! 

Anyways 3 threads already and the CC is rocking !!! well it had to rock coz its a world whr Tina's Fanatics live and breathe her works !! 

Its the place where her works are our religion !! 

Also Tina we are still on with our request 

" An OS on what happens when Desert Heat meets Mind Games against the bacdrop of Bahamas " 

Talking about myself ... 

Name - Jyothi but pls call me Jyo ... 

Age - 23 

Place - Born and Brought up in Sharjah, currently in India 

Hobbies - Reading Writing Shopping Listening to Music Chatting IPKKND/Arhi/Sarun are my passion & obsession !! 

u can call me totally crazy coz I am !! 

My pen name - RoseOfEve & Motto in my life - Smile and Spread Smiles coz it can light up our worlds and lives !! 

you can ask me anything u want and I have no problem talking endless !! 

MG Captain ❤️

Tina this is for you swthrt !!! 

and this is for everyone here...come join us in our chamkili dance !! 

Edited by Jyo.Arshi.IPK - 10 years ago
MahimaMV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res:)

I'm so sorry
I didn't see the post...
I'm really sorry
Edited by MahimaMV - 10 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

To all co captains and members... A heartiest Rabba Vey...
My 1st reaction when I was given the opportunity was

So I am supposed to do my Intro aheem
I am Farwa... many frnds on IF call me Fari u can call me that too or any name u like... I am a student doing my CA and now planning to do some other cources as well... I am the youngest in my family so u will find me quite childish at times and immature too... I love reading, coloring the black and white images on Adobe Photoshop...I m the biggest fan of Tina... She was one of the 1st writers I added and started reading. It was her Shameless which made me her fan. SO beautifully written... then one day I came across MG while searching the FF forum and I was clean bowled all over again with the awesome style of writing.. She is an awesome human being not just an awesome writer... . Guys m too much excited for this thread and m damn sure it will rock ...Looking fwd to meet and talk to other captain and befriend with them... and before I forgot
tina for trusting me for Shameless as it was ur first... I will try my best to not to disappoint u...love u tina *hugs*
OK for now its enough right?

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 10 years ago
SyedaFaiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
what the ????????

no one love me na??????

taffy where r u ?? see tina forget mE AGAIN :(

well m done wih D.H  part 12 
ae hayeee whatta update bhui...
maza aa gaya...

WHAT ABOUT OUR 
JAPAN TOUR WITH ARSHI ??? MIND GAMES ?????
Edited by SyedaFaiza - 10 years ago
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

res missed the first page *crying* lolz sorry guys wasnt fine neither I m now fever plus incidents of yesterday had their effects on me... Anyways will edit soon a bit different this time.

aww🤗 its more than okay Farwa. ru sick too? hope ur okay *hugs*
TinaEskay thumbnail
@Syeda hun go to this CC for now: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3626419

once that one is closed, all members can post here. right now only captains.

i will add ur name, didn't know u wanted to be a part of it😳
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Celebration times come on. Its a celebration time cos we are on thread 4 sing with me everyone!

TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: LondonChick

Celebration times come on. Its a celebration time cos we are on thread 4 sing with me everyone!

*plays jaadu hai nasha hai*😳