India's Dancing Superstar

Vikas

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tonu_cute

Groupbie

tonu_cute

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Um sorry if i am hurting anyone,but dont you think The judges are being very partial with Vikas. Yaar,its a dance competition.not a reality show. um too much dissapointed.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_bhatiaLKJCBTRsun2011-Inferno-Redrose07Zaireanneha333unknown.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikas" in India's Dancing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sun2011

Goldie

sun2011

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
I agree - too much favoritsm for Vikas Sawant and he is milking it too much - unbearable to watch this part.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_bhatiatonu_cuteZairean

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I always skip vikas act,judges always try 2 glorify his act!others r so good,but they dont get any praise..but Vikas.IN MY POV VIKAS DOESN'T DESERVE TO B IN TOP 13

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_bhatiasun2011

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
i disagree...I think Vikas does desrve to be in top 13...I know judges love him but he gave takkar wala performance and I enjoyed seeing him perform...how can ppl not like him :(

bonny05-Inferno-Nikki_Titli

-Inferno-

Goldie

-Inferno-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I find his acts entertaining but he deserves the comments and marks that he gets.  Like today when he didn't dance too much Lobo and others didn't give extra marks.
Though I think that they probably show more of him because he is much more of a sport compared to others...I think.

Edited by -3raser- - 22 June 2013 at 11:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Well he is good dancer but I think not that much that he is on 2nd by voting...Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011_Invincible_

Zairean

IF-Dazzler

Zairean

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
My biggest complaint is that, I don't see Indian dance forms getting appreciated, and Sadhwi was asked to show something new for that matter, out of her "classical" zone! Now ain't Vikas doing the same "bollywood masala" dance? When would people see something new from him? For that matter, the other groups ain't showing any versatility too! 

When in a competition, everything else should be ignored I think, but I see him getting footage so much so that it has become a pain to the eyes! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_bhatiatonu_cutesun2011neha333

unknown.

IF-Dazzler

unknown.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i agree.
he is good but not that good.
the judges need to stop the favoritism 
seriously. 

kiran_bhatiasun2011neha333

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.