Page 1 of 90

Page 1
Page   of 90
Page 2 Page 90

cinthiann1758

Goldie

cinthiann1758

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged

* Thanks to SupriyaArshi for my banner! Thank you Katelyn for my music!
*My friend ArshiHamesha made the bottom two collages!  Thanks so much my dear friends!

I have fallen in love with these characters based on the serial Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? and sometimes become frustrated that they are no longer on air, so I decided like my fellow sister Blasters, to write about them but in the most romantic way.  This story will be
* For mature audiences only.  
  I hope you enjoy and please press like and comment if you care to, so I know whether to continue.

Bound for Eternity

Chapter 1

Finally his lips came crushing down upon her pink luscious ones and it seemed as though the stars, the moon and the universe created a new world for them.  She had avoided his kiss the entire courtship but now no longer could she deny him; she belonged to him, legally and spiritually.  They were always one, soul mates that had found each through the years, bound for eternity.

He wanted to slow down and savor this but just couldn't, his urge to have her too great; he waited for so long but what surprised him was that she was just as ardent.  Gone was the timid, shy girl and what he saw before him, what he felt before him, was a sensuous woman with wants and needs as well.  She returned his kiss passionately, gone were the barriers that kept them apart.  They had made their vows and wedding rounds; he had placed the mangalsutra and vermillion, they were bound for eternity.

They had returned home after the wedding, continued all the rituals, which he promised he would do and now the last ritual was to be completed, their suhaag raat.  His room had been transformed to an oasis of paradise.  Fairy lights had been placed from ceiling to floor; roses their favorite flower were in vases around the room, so when he carried her in the scent was intoxicating.  The bed had rose petals strewn in the form of a heart shape on the middle of the bed and hanging from the center of the ceiling and cascading to the floor around the bed were beautiful white orchids and roses forming a net of beauty surrounding the massive king size bed.  The bed, where they will spend their life as husband and wife, bound for eternity, were they will love each other with all their passion, heart and soul; where they will consummate their love and where they will start their family when Devi Maiyya willed it.

He realized their passion was taking over and he stopped.  He knew he must go slowly.  He wanted this night to be perfect for her.  He got up and sat at the edge of the bed.  She looked at him and hesitantly spoke his name, "A..Arnavji?"  Khushi thought she had done something wrong, was she too aggressive?  She had never experienced what was happening and she certainly didn't know why she became so...so..., she blushed thinking about her wanton behavior.  

What did this man do to her? 

He aroused so many emotions and feelings inside of her she couldn't control. 

"Khushi, go change", he said. 

She got up from the bed with a worried look on her face, she definitely did something wrong she thought to herself.  How could she ruin this night, they waited for so long?  

She went into the bathroom and decided to bathe and remembered that she had bought a special nightgown with Di and Payal for this occasion.  The girls had gone shopping and were being quite mischievous before the wedding and encouraged her to buy this slinky, satiny nightgown for this night.  It was beautifully made with Point d'Alencon lace covering the bodice and went low in the back to the curve just above her buttocks. As she slipped it over her head and it caressed every curve of her body, she blushed.  How was she going to face him in this?  Thank Devi Maiyya that it came with a robe and she felt better when she covered herself with it.  

Her heart was a flutter, pounding deep in her chest and her breath started to come fast and shallow rising high in her chest just from the thought of this night and as she looked at herself in the mirror, her lips still swollen and bruised from his passionate kiss, she slowly and tentatively walked out of the bathroom. 

Khushi had to make things right, she didn't want him to think she was a wanton.  

They were bound for eternity now, so tonight had to be perfect.  

She would apologize.

Hope you enjoyed.  Forgive me if too explicit but that is what this couple does to me and hopefully to you too!  Please leave your comment and look out for Chapter 2.  If you would like for me to PM you, buddy me.

Cynthia's Ingredients of IPK- Index Blast From the Past Thread

Index BFTP

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity chapter 1

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 2 

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 3

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 4

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 5

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 6

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 7

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 8

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 9

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 10

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 11 Teaser

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 11

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 12[

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 13

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 14

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 15

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 16

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 17

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 18

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 19 Paris

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 20 Paris

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 21 Paris

Chapter 22 Flashback Nainital

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 23 Teaser

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 23 Paris and Nainital

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 24 Paris and Nainital

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 25

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 26 Rome

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 26 continued Rome

Episode 27 Nainital

Arnav and Khushi: Bound for Eternity Episode 28

Arnav and Kushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 29

Chapter 30

Chapter 30 continued

Chapter 31

Chapter 32 

Epilogue Teaser

Epilogue

Saiyan

I don't wish for riches
I wish only for your love
I'm yours, dear
you're mine...saiyyan ... saiyyan (dear)

If you touch me
i can die in peace in love
Dear, come into my arms
I long to melt within you
I wish ... I could lose myself in your entirety
saiyyan ... saiyyan

my days are lively with joy- my nights sing
they make me lost every passing moment
I've lost myself as I win you
Now I live just for you
I wish I could look at you forever
I wish I could worship your image
All my relations begin with you
saiyyan ... saiyyan

I wish I could fall upon your body like a garland
I wish I could sail in love
Across the universe
I wish I could sail through this life in your love'
saiyyan ... saiyyan

This is soft warm addiction' and it keeps on rising
I wish you could wake me like never
My heart has now known madness
My world has lighted up
Like a new bride
I've become yours, my love

As you adorn my temple with your love
saiyyan ... saiyyan
I don't wish for riches
I want you-
I don't know anything more
perhaps, you know'
I just know that I'm all yours-
And that you're mine'
I just know that I'm all yours,
And you're mine.
I know I'm all yours
And you're mine, only mine'

Read more at http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Saiyan-Saiyan.html#Mx4HuoSgkiIKLPmm.99

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 April 2014 at 8:07pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

JANNAVanisa...dnazianaIamleedevasahayamyogakopinaj84sangeethbalagurukhush9290860623nimkoLovely_Bajwa_pari97tokyoshipra.aquaeroniRebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovm-g19ashishjaorejessjazzravalisharma06smileysmikushiarnav1niya55A_BAAisha1996nadiafarjanawiwyBarunDiwanisupriya.arshiRaadhiyaaaamaypranaysuwinzafisigridfarheen75laksh65KeerthuKiarshiranogillArshiHameshayoga123SrilathalollaKatelynhoney-sweety1chillysalooniIPK..Jennyindi52soharaASR6262LaxshaLOVEArshiriti4uLyssaPie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bound for Eternity: The SR (mature) NEW epilogue 3/11/2014 p88" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

salooni

IF-Rockerz

salooni

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
nice 
good wrote 
enjoyed 
waiting for chapter 2

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nostalgic_countcinthiann1758wiwyArshiHamesha

supriya.arshi

IF-Dazzler

supriya.arshi

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Cyn Big smile glad to see your own SS Clap nd

Bound for Eternity...Lovely titleStar

nd the chapter...your description of the suhaag raat...very temptin Embarrassed
Khushi doesn hav to apologize for anythin...

Arnav wants it to be just perfect for her...soo romantic Heart

Congratulations on your very own SSParty...hope it does great Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758wiwyArshiHamesha

cinthiann1758

Goldie

cinthiann1758

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged

* Thanks to SupriyaArshi for my banner! Thank you Katelyn for my music!
*My friend ArshiHamesha made the bottom two collages!  Thanks so much my dear friends!

I have fallen in love with these characters and sometimes become frustrated that they are no longer on air, so I decided like my fellow sister Blasters, to write about them but in the most romantic way.  This story will be

* For mature audiences only.  I hope you enjoy and please comment if you care to.

Bound for Eternity

Hope you enjoy.  Forgive me if too explicit but that is what this couple does to me and hopefully to you too!  Please leave your comment and look out for the next Chapter .  If you would like for me to PM you, buddy me.

Chapter 2

His mouth was hanging open; she had just walked out of the bathroom.  Can you imagine if this reaction was with the robe on, what would he do if she disrobed?

He slowly got up from the bed, he needed a cold shower, he wanted things to slow down that is why he told her to go and change; things were moving too fast in his head and to his body. This was not going to help at all, she was stunning in her satiny robe.  

All he thought about was ravishing her.  

He wanted her so badly.  

He had to regain control.

"A...Arnavji'"

She nearly undid him with speaking his name so tentatively. 

He walked past her and slammed the bathroom door.

She started to cry.  What had she done?  She ruined everything; she just didn't understand what was going on.

He stormed into the bathroom and she heard the shower running.

He tore off his clothes and jumped as fast as he could into the shower.  The cold water pulsating on his sculpted body, (thanks, Indi), to help reduce his "inflammation", hopefully it would help him gain control.  

Miss Kushi Kumari Gupta, oops, Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada, was going to be the death of him!  She was breath taking in her satiny robe, hair loose and flowing, cascading down her back, plump bruised lips and that look in her eyes of wanting, it was going to undo him.  He thought he was going to...to...explode... right there and then, he needed a cold shower.  

He thought about the night to come and how he wanted it to be special for her so he had to take charge but not be a bull.  He would have to use all his will and might to regain control, to go slowly, to savor the one he adored.

He wanted this night to be perfect for her for he knew how important it was.  He wanted her to know how much he loved her.  He allowed all the walls surrounding his heart to crumble, he let her in and she knew all about his darkest secrets and his pain.  She was like a healing salve to his wounds, like the aloe vera plant that helps healing and prevents scarring to wounded skin.  

His wounds were deep but her love seeped through and caressed his broken heart making it whole again.  He loved her deeply for that.  He tried pushing her away with his words and actions but she didn't budge.  She continued to be his support.  He knew he hurt her during their strange courtship but finally when he acknowledge that he indeed did love her he asked for her forgiveness which she gave readily.  She loved him unconditionally, even the Rakshas within.  She called him her Laad Govenor with affection.

Kushi was now pacing back and forth in their room.  Her crying had stopped and now she was angry.  

What had she done?  

Absolutely nothing she decided.

"That Laad Govenor, who does he think he is ignoring her like that and rushing into the bathroom?  He didn't even say he liked what she was wearing!" 

She will show him, she won't talk to him!  She climbed into bed and covered herself up to her neck and the minute she placed her head on the pillow...

she fell fast asleep.

Arnav and Kushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 2 

Arnav and Kushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 3

Arnav and Kushi: Bound for Eternity Chapter 4

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 April 2014 at 8:15pm

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

mayman86Iamleearshiaddictionanisa...moncherihopalongreena1146JANNAVrithuparnaabivarshinivanesha230neena2000subha19ocean28sukritaa129290860623gurukhushbhambariArshinmesangeethbalanimkoLovely_Bajwa_Frozen_Anakshubhangieroniarshi10arshiLIONHEARTtokyokamtokdinNostalgic_countArshi200supakoolprdiyachillrandom94Arilipfamiyaprabha75lovespellsiamesecatshyamala_mohanm-g19mirnalinibakula_gandhisinceremeifsaal044smileysmiravalisharma06madhusquareA_BAanonyasrBarunDiwaniIronButterflyjyothim78wiwyshruti46gifttagvandana1965varsha2KDsupriya.arshimoonlight2630seshatreeamaypranaysuwinsrahszafibhaktiiilaksh65sigridranogillArshiHameshaSrilathalollashree10yoga1231chillysalooniIPK..Jennyindi52sohara-afsha-ASR6262LyssaPieNidsubh007..Anita..Destinyhope0305

salooni

IF-Rockerz

salooni

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
wow nice twist

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nostalgic_countcinthiann1758wiwy

ArshiHamesha

IF-Rockerz

ArshiHamesha

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Good one Cynthia
 OK so you are startin after their SR ...Wink
Their longing and yearning has changed into passionate desires Embarrassedand definitely at this night how can they be separated.He wants the whole world under her feet but again can't say much as he is man of actions not words which obviously leaves he oblivious and mad...

She thinks she has done something wrong and went to sleep...What THE ...you made her sleep on her special night while she was ready to fight with hr LG with passion...AngryAngryAngry

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 16 June 2013 at 12:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758wiwysaloonisigrid

cinthiann1758

Goldie

cinthiann1758

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Good one Cynthia
 OK so you are startin after their SR ...Wink
Their longing and yearning has changed into passionate desires Embarrassedand definitely at this night how can they be separated.He wants the whole world under her feet but again can't say much as he is man of actions not words which obviously leaves he oblivious and mad...

She thinks she has done something wrong and went to sleep...What THE ...you made her sleep on her special night while she was ready to fight with hr LG with passion...AngryAngryAngry
Just you wait and see!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wiwy

cinthiann1758

Goldie

cinthiann1758

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

nice 
good wrote 
enjoyed 
waiting for chapter 2