Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AASUS

I want all ur stories updated.

Rishon Ki Daastaan on top of the list.

Me 2 😳
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nandini for reopening this thread.

Thanks friends for liking my writing.

This OS I suppose to post it on Abby's birthday.
I couldn't because of my bad health.

Hope Abby like this OS.
Edited by newt2007 - 9 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
I'm dedicating this OS to our dear Abby

Mystery

Heer in her bridal attire shyly smiling when Prem inched towards her with a cute smile. She tried to escape.

Heer whispered 'Prem' and opened her eyes. She sat on the bed with anger 'again dream'. She angrily slapped her palm on bed thinking 'this dream never comes true.' She threw her blanket away and got out of the bed murmuring 'all say early morning dream comes true. But in my case it is totally opposite and everything ended yesterday.' She walked into washroom 'this stupid Prem agreed to marry that Ash.' She saw her face in mirror 'what is wrong with me. I'm beautiful. I'm bold. I'm intelligent.' She scolded her image what is the use? He preferred 'that stupid Ash.' She showed her tongue out 'you are defeated Heer. Ash won her challenge.' She slapped her palm on the wall and shouted in pain 'ouch.'

With full force she brushed her teeth. She spit the white cream out 'no never. I'll not allow that Ash into this house.' She washed her face 'I need to catch Abby.' She took bath fast 'Abby will be having loads of ideas. I need to hire one from her.'

Yesterday Morning, JM Mansion.

Lalit and Balraj were business partners for more than one generation. Lalit is married to Gay3. Balraj is married to Teji. Prem and Preet are Lalit and Gay3's son. Heer and Meher are Balraj and Teji's children. They all in the same house from the day their elders started a small tea shop. Today Lalit and Balraj are having more than one hotel in every big city in India. Their business title is JM.

Prem is elder to all kids. He is 23. He is two years elder to Heer. Preet is 12 and Meher is 10. Prem and Heer studied in same school and college. They are neither enemy nor close. Heer mingle with everyone. Prem is reserved person and respects everyone but his words are always countable even in family. Heer and Prem talks to each other like strangers.

All were sitting for breakfast. Lalit pulled out a picture from a cover 'Prem, see this.' he showed a picture to him. Prem busy eating his breakfast. Lalit continued 'her name is Ash. We selected her for you. She studied with Heer. You might be knowing her. Are you ready to marry this girl?' Prem got up from breakfast table 'if okay for you all. Then I don't have any objection.' He walked out of the house grabbing his office bag.

Heer murmured 'stupid' Meher 'di, what happened? Why you are talking in low voice?' Preet 'di is trying to recalling her subject.' Meher 'but di exams are over.' Preet giggled 'di has to attend the interview to work with PB'. Meher 'ha ha di prepare well. Pb asks stupid questions.' Preet 'PB never talks at home but talks more in office.' Meher 'is it? Di careful.' Both laughed. Usually Heer joins their laugh. Today she is not in mood to laugh.

Heer stared at empty hallway as his figure disappeared from the house how dare he agree to marry Ash?' Gay3 and Teji were busy talking about fixing the date for marriage. Preet and Meher are busy arguing for their dress and sweets. Heer got up and ran out of the house in hurry ignoring her mother and Gay3 ma shouting for her to eat.

Heer knocked Prem office room. Tension gripped her. 'Is he really agreed? Will he listen to me? Don't he has any feeling for me?' with thousand question ringing inside her head waited for his call to come in. she heard him responding to the knock. She opened the door and stepped in. Prem looked up from his place 'come Heer.' He picked up the intercom and ordered someone 'come to my room.' He kept the receiver down 'ha Heer.' Heer walked to the couch 'are you busy? I want to talk to you.' Prem got from his place sensing she is here to talk something personal not really busy.' He came and sat opposite to her in couch 'ha tell me.' She played with her duppatta 'woh Prem.' Just then his mobile rings. He answered the call, while she cursed the caller in her heart. He disconnected the line and again got ready to listen to her. They heard door knock. Prem called the person in. His secretary informed him about a person waiting for him. Prem got from his place 'Heer, manager will bring papers for your posting. sign the papers.' He didn't give her chance to say anything. She could only do was shake her head in acceptance. He went to attend meeting saying 'after signing the papers you go home Heer.' Heer with sad face saw the door closing behind him.

Coming out of their hotel, she dialed Abby's number. She is disappointed when Abby told she is in Pune enjoying her holiday with her parents. Heer barked 'here I'm struggling. You are enjoying there.' Abby 'what is the problem dear.' Heer shouted 'that idiot agreed to marry that idiot.' Abby giggled 'let those two idiots marry. Leave them.' Heer screamed 'Abbby I'll kill you. Come here. I want you to be here tomorrow morning.' Abby laughed 'okay dear I'll be.' Heer 'don't laugh. I'm angry.' Abby 'okay. Okay.' She disconnected the line with thoughtful mode.

Present

Heer walked restlessly in Abby house. Abby calmly 'what is your problem Heer? You are never in love with him. Then why you are worried about his marriage.' Heer barked back 'he is marrying that Ash.' Abby 'so what?' Heer 'she challenged me. Don't you remember that.' Abby 'so challenge is the problem.' Heer 'ha. I don't like losing the challenge.' Abby laughed 'even now you are not accepting the truth.' Heer 'what truth?' Abby 'you are in love.' Heer 'with whom' Abby teased 'ha with that wall.' Heer stared at her. Abby 'Heer, don't forget I can read your every move.' Heer 'what do you know?' Abby 'ha you are in love with Prem'. Heer blabbered 'no not true' Abby pulled Heer to sit 'don't act dear. I know you are in love.' Heer shyly smiled but manage quickly 'whatever. I want to win this challenge.' Abby giggled. Heer angrily looked at her. Abby controlling her laugh 'okay don't worry we'll do something about it'. Heer 'do it fast.' Abby 'sure. I promise you will marry Prem only.' Heer blushed.

Heer came into JM Mansion. She is lost in her own thoughts. She remembered how Prem stood in between her and his friends when they tried to rag her during her first day of college. She smiled thinking his words 'my girl.' Even that time she was happy to see his possessiveness. Only later she realized that is code word to protect their know juniors. They say 'my boy or my girl'. Heer really disappointed but till date that moment is very precious for her to cherish. She always consoles her heart that he spoke for her only.

Preet and Meher are running around with more than one laddos in their hand. Heer grabbed Meher in her hand 'give me one. How do you got all these?' Meher 'go and take di. There is so much.' Preet 'ha di, if we didn't eat, everything it will go waste.' Heer 'confusingly why?' Meher with her cute face expression 'Gay3 ma ordered everything to take this all to that girls' house.' Preet 'not that girl. Bhabi.' He laughed holding his stomach. Meher 'ha. What happen you know di? When we all ready to go Gay3 ma fell down.' Preet whispered into Heer's ear 'actually I dropped a ball on the way.' Heer confused whether to be happy or sad. Meher 'so Lalit dad cancelled our visit.' Preet 'so all sweets are wasted.' Heer got up 'where is Gay3 ma?' Meher ran away to take another sweet 'ma is in her room. resting.' Preet ran behind her 'give me one more. Arrey moti don't eat too much.'

Heer went to Gay3 room and saw her lying on the bed. Teji is sitting next to her talking about marriage. Heer entered thinking why they are in such a hurry?' Gay3 seeing Heer come beta. Where were you?' Heer managed 'went to meet Abby.' Teji 'accha beta you came. See' she handed over the list to Heer 'buying gift is your job'. Heer confused what to reply to her mother. But shook her head. Teji ordered 'day after tomorrow marriage beta. Tomorrow mehendi and sangeet. So don't be lazy.' Heer without thinking shouted 'tomorrow.' Gay3 smiled 'ha beta. Pandit said for next one year there is no good date for their kundali.' Heer managed to raise question 'but ma don't you think it is too short.' Teji 'no problem beta. We have place and people to arrange why should we worry about all this?' Heer heart beat increased. She felt her pressure raising to head and feeling blank. She walked out of the room in hurry.

Heer dialed Abby and informed this unexpected shock. But Abby responded calmly and assured her everything will be okay. She ordered Heer to be quiet without giving any clue to others. Heer agreed.

newt2007 thumbnail

Mehendi

Gay3 arranged things for Mahendi. Teji is instructing others. Heer and Abby walked in. Gay3 'Heer beta, where were you? Come take one tray. We need to go for Mehendi ceremony'. Heer sadly looked at Abby. Abby assured her to be calm. Preet and Meher came running with a loud shout. Meher 'babhi ran away. Bhabi ran away.' Preet 'she is not bhabi anymore. Yayyy.' Both jumped happily. Teji scolded 'Meher Preet keep quiet.' Preet 'Teji ma she is scared of PB' Meher 'ha she is scared.' Meher and Preet started laughing. Gay3 and Teji exchanged confused look. Abby smiled looking at Heer.

Soon the news spreads. In Prem room, Lalit sat holding his head. Members of JM family gathered. Total silent inside room. Heer tensly held Abby's hand. Gay3 cleared the silence 'Lalit, I have decided.' All eyes turned on Gay3. Heer heard her heart beat in her throat. Gay3 looked at Balraj and Teji 'I want Heer as my Bahu.' Lalit without thought shouted 'ha Balraj, why should I search outside when I have angel inside our house.' Heer felt like fainting. She is scared her generous father will come out with some other offer. But without wasting time Balraj and Teji happily agreed. Gay3 looked Prem who is sitting silently 'what are you telling Prem?' Prem shook his head looking at smiling Heer 'okay ma.' Teji looked at Heer who is smiling. Elders are happy.

Meher jumped in the middle 'decision made? who is new bhabi now?' Gay3 announced 'your Heer di.' Preet 'Heer di. Good. She won't be scared of PB.' He laughed 'ha she don't have place to run too.' Meher 'but she is di to me.' Gay3 lovingly 'she is still be di to you but your Prem bhaiya will be Prem jiju for you.' Meher 'oh I see.' She paused for a minute and looked at Gay3 with curious face 'then that girl won't come to our house na.' Teji 'which girl?' Preet 'ran away girl.' Gay3 'no she won't.' Meher happily 'then okay.' She saw Preet 'only me, you, di and PB' she hit her head 'sorry jiju.' Preet 'ha only we four. No one else allowed.' They jumped happily. Elders were shocked to see Preet and Meher conversation. Abby hugged Heer.

Since Lalit didn't announce bride name to guest they didn't get any problem in announcing Heer as her bahu. Lalit and Balraj were surprised to most guest came to wedding thinking Heer as Prem's girl. One guest commented 'arrey we expected this decision from you when Heer was born to Balraj.' Other 'your bondage is now stronger.' Balraj and Lalit hugged 'ha.'

[BR}Prem is staring at Heer. She is lost in her mehendi. Abby cleared her throat 'how long Mr. Prem Juneja will stare his future wife like this.' Prem tried to look away. Abby 'no problem. You can continue. But one condition.' Prem confusingly 'condition?' Abby 'ha. Staring like this doesn't look nice. You better go and sit with her. So that you both can talk something sensible.' Prem shyly smiled. Prem felt this idea good and decided to go to Heer. But his walk towards Heer looked kilometers away because of Abby and Heer friends dance. Prem somehow managed to reach the place next to Heer after 20 minutes of struggle between dancers. Heer enjoyed Prem's efforts to reach her.

Marriage ceremony looked like dream to Heer she didn't expect this dramatic change in a fraction of second before Mehendi. From that moment Heer asked million times to Abby about this turning point. But she refused to tell any details. Heer is very much sure Abby's hand behind this incident. She wants to know how she managed to chase Ash out of her way. From college days Ash was so much determined to marry Prem. Abby didn't allow Heer to break her head now. She instructed Heer to enjoy this situation as wedding memories always comes once in a life that too with your lover. Abby promise to tell everything in detail next day.

After a grand wedding, Heer sat on the bed waiting for Prem. For the first time she thought about Prem's reaction about this sudden change. She believed for the sake of his mother's decision he agreed to marry her. She is very much sure Prem is not in love with her. She is scared thinking he might ignore her or show cold shoulder towards her. She is playing with her duppatta tensly. She wants her dream to come true today itself. How much she dreamt about her first night with Prem. 'Will it all happen?'

Her thought went blank when she heard door opening noise. She felt coldness running down her spine and went numb. She closed her eyes fearing Prems' reaction. She felt weight pressing down the mattress. Her grip tightened holding duppata. She opened her eyes in shock when his plam cupped her cheeks and lifted her head to look into his eyes. Without a word he inched forward and placed a kiss on her forehead. He pressed his forehead on hers. After a minute of silence he lifted his face and looked at her face lovingly. He ran his thumb over her lips lovingly. She closed her eyes enjoying his touch. He removed her duppatta and dropped it on to her back. He placed his head on her shoulder. He hugged her. She hugged him back. After that there is no time to breathe for them. They started kissing lovingly.Heer's dream night came true.

Morning Heer opened her eyes and saw Prem cuddling with her and sleeping. She smiled and got up releasing herself from his grip. He murmured 'Heer' Heer placed a kiss on his forehead 'good morning.' Prem opened his eyes 'good morning darling.' He pulled her back. She resisted 'Prem, our ma and dad will be waiting for us.' He let her go.
Prem placed a set of salwar on her head 'Heer, wear this.' without a word Heer changed and stood before mirror and checked herself in the mirror. Internally she thought 'it is for Ash' she loudly 'it fits perfectly to me.' Prem 'what do you mean?' she feared her stupid word will make him angry. She actually 'how do you know my size.' He inched closer to her 'I know about you everything.' She pushed him back shyly and ran out of the room.

Prem and Heer went to their room to get ready for pooja. Gay3 and Teji were in cloud nine after Prem and Heer marriage. They organized a pooja on the same evening. Heer worried as she don't have proper saree to for pooja. She blabbered 'I don't have time to do shopping.' Prem opened the wardrobe 'come and choose one for you?' without looking at what he means she replied 'I can't wear your shirts and trousers.' He laughed 'no need to wear mine. Wear yours.' She confusingly turned and looked at one side full of women wear. Surprisingly she giggled 'Prem, when did you started wearing ladies dress.' He pulled her into his hand 'my dear Heer, this is all for you.' With a wide open mouth 'for me.' Her face turned 'oh you bought all this for' he closed her mouth with his palm 'for you.' She stared at him confusingly. He cupped her face 'whenever I did shopping for me. I did for you too. I repeat. Only for you.' Tears threaten to come out of his eyes 'I love you Heer. I love you the day you born in this house.' She too cried 'I love you Prem.' she giggle 'but that time you are only 2 then how did you loved me.' he kissed her cheeks 'like this'.Both hugged.

They broke their hug. He wiped her tears. Both smiled. He picked up one saree for her 'you wear this.' she took it from his hand 'Prem, I have one doubt.' He shook his head knowing what her doubt is? They sat on the bed 'why I agreed to marry Ash?' she shook her head 'yes. If she didn't run on that day.' She stopped. He smiled 'she didn't run' she is surprised. He continued with a teasing smile 'we made her run.' She almost shouted 'what?' he laughed 'yes. Abby was the master brain behind this run.' She became curious 'Abby?' she is confused. He smiled 'don't break your head. I'll tell you everything now.'

Prem walked out of the house accepting to marry Ash. He started the car murmuring 'what the hell is this? don't they know I love Heer.' He hit his hand on steering 'I should have refused. But how? I never disrespected elders.' He is helpless. He need to find a way to stop this wedding. He is confused whether Heer has same feeling for him. He need to find out today evening. He drove the car to office as he has to attend the meeting.

He is happy and understood reason behind Heer's visit to office. Her nervousness and her eyes spoke volume to him. He decided to move ahead and stop this marriage. Next question hit him 'how? Who will help him in this without the knowledge of elders?' with thousand question he is walking out to parking when he saw Heer shouting to Abby over phone.

After an hour he called Preet at home. He asked him to note down Abby's number from Heer's mobile. Preet expert in all these did without knowledge of Heer. Prem called Abby asked her about the move. Abby at time returning to Mumbai for the sake of Heer, explained about a boy who threaten to kill himself if Ash refuses his love. It happened in the last year of their college. That time Ash promise to marry him after studies. She don't had option to save his life as he is standing on the 4th floor of a building and ready to jump. Abby further informed about her plan to use the same guy to stop this wedding. Abby is happy to know Prem too want to stop his marriage with Ash. She felt his support will help her from another angle. They decided to meet discuss about it as soon as she returns to Mumbai. To their shock marriage was so close and they were forced to act fast.

Prem called some of his college friends and asked them to find that guy in the city. Within few hours, they traced him and gathered his current status. Next job is done by Abby. She informed about Ash marriage with Prem to him. That guy became hyper. Prem's friend met him and fueled him more in the name of asking help to know about Ash.

Just two hours before mehendi, that boy called Ash and threaten to die if she refuses to come to meet him. After argument Ash found out he is serious. He insisted her to meet him within half an hour. As the time of mehendi coming closer, Ash thought of meeting him. She thought he will understand the situation. But he took a decision of taking poison. Ash is forced to take him to hospital to save his life. He came out of danger.

Abby decided to use this time gap and decided to plan for Prem and Heer mehendi. As soon as Ash slipped out of hotel without the knowledge of her own parents, Prem's friends spread the message through Meher and Preet. Gay3's quick miraculous decision helped Prem and Heer.

Prem kissed Heer forehead lovingly 'so say thanks to your friend Abby.' Heer 'that is why she is so confident.' He shook his head 'you have very brilliant friend.' She teased 'but you and Abby worked without my knowledge.' She is surprised 'I thought Preet and Meher are kid.' He shook his head negatively 'they are not. They silently played crucial games at crucial times. Do you know why?' she shook her head 'they don't want any new person to enter this house.' He shook his head in acceptance yes.'

Leave your comments

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesomeee os lovelyEdited by sweta2005 - 9 years ago
juhi.harshiti thumbnail
Awesome , superb , amazing
Thanks selvy 🤗
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Selvz the mod did not open. I don't think. You copied your  links and made new thread last June. Look at pg 1 :P haha. I remember you mentioning about it too.
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

mneri shadi prem se nai hui ?? cries* >... mumma!! 

hehehhe thank u for this effort selvy di .. m sl glad u came up with this for our ABBY ... lots of love and it was awesum ... 

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi 🤗
pg 3 so nice.
Glad you write the OS. V cute gift. ❤️
I did not realize what Prem was thinking until the end. That was good you kept the suspense.
Wow this Prem is like in show huh, he does not speak his mind in front of his parents Lolz
Heer was so worried and anxious - poor her. But hey even she did not realize her feelings until Abby pointed out :P. 
Oh my lil munchkins Preet and Meher aw they're 12 and 10 😆 The cute scenes and their expressions I can only imagine.❤️
Superb. Ty Selvz.

I'm sorry you're not well. Hope you'll be better soon.🤗