Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Kunwar Amarjeet SIngh.. Kunwar's reply pg1 edited - Page 3

..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: namratajadhav

Hello people.. ermm.. today I juzz felt to write about Reyaansh Singhania that's played by none other than the dashing Kunwar Amarjeet Singh <3 ..!! main to yahi is naam KAS par hi atak kar aa gayi but let me try to speak furtherπŸ˜›

Well its strange even for me to write about him but I just couldn't help it today..!!

I was going through all the scenes of Reyaansh today, then some Vm's and they were juzz screaming one thing at me' He is a PERFECT actor..!!i cudnt agree more he is just perfect infact for me perfect word is so less for him...⭐️

Have you seen his eyes? They speak volumes.. Whoever the opposite lead is he gives his 100% chemistry.!! his eyes is damn expressive and trust whenever he was on screen i cant take off my eyes from his eyes...his eyes directly connects me to his golden heart(but shirtless scene me uski body pe najar chali jaati haiπŸ˜•πŸ€£)

I saw him with Shakti  and Vrinda' one can say juzz the females have changed but not Kunwar.. He has given his 100% with both of them'This is what i adoreabout him always ready for changes...

He has been a PERFECT boyfriend anyone can have...in both reel and real life😳(though i am not at all charmer fan but agree with deetha on this part😊)

With Kriya,

He was always there for her. He helped her to form a team inspite of being her opponent. He always crossed his limits for helping her.. He was the bestest BOYFRIEND..!! Kriyaansh ki yaad aa gayi in tellywood my first ever couple jiske liye main pagal hun cant even describe them in words...❀️but still let me try most perfect,cute,hot,sweet,adorable,mEgical(This is only for Kriyaansh Arsha ko seriously words me discribe nahi kar sakti main)πŸ˜›

With Taani,

He stood by her always. And now he is playing a crucial role in making her an independent girl. He broke up for her own good. Arent that what BOYFRIENDS are for? To bring out the best in you? Here too he proved to be a PERFECT Boyfriend'!!
No one can deny that Kunwar always give his more than 100% for taarey because its more difficult for him after shati's exit to start with zero πŸ˜³

With Swayam,

He has played a very  important part in Swayam's life by always being there for him' everytime..

Today if SwaRon are together then a major credit goes to their mutual buddy and BEST FRIEND REYAANSH SINGHANIA. He proved to be the Bestest Friend here too..!!

With Sharon,

Dint he helped her in realizing her LOVE for Swayam..!! Dint HE and KRIYA played cupids to bring them closer whenever they could..!! Whenever she was confused she turned to him and he was there to bring her out of her confusion.. He was always there whenever she needed him.. The recent ShaREy bond shown in the show is juzz amazing and awesome..!! Again Reyaansh Singhania proves himself as the perfect friend anyone can have..doesnt he?

I love ShaRey,Reyam to be honest i love every relation of Rey mere pe uska charm bahut jabardast hai πŸ˜†

With Gang,

Do I have to even mention it here? Everyone knows what all he has done for the entire GANG..!!

He was the best GS of the college. Best captain of Dazzlers. The best ideal for the students..!!

What is it that he is not best at?

Oops forgot to mention his DANCE.. He is the best DANCER too..!!

i seriously dont know how to start about his dance this is something first thing which made me fall in love with Kunwar madly i still remember his first audition on "Tu hi re"in DID his innocence,smile,eyes,passion for dance loved everything about him

This all concludes that REYAANSH Singhania is the BEST..!! undoubtedly bestπŸ‘πŸΌ

And this all is only possible because KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH is the best..!! His smile takes you totally into a different world..!! Who wont want a BOYFRIEND or A friend like REYAANSH or KUNWAR..!! i want a perfect friend like himπŸ˜›

SO I dedicate this topic as a appreciation for the HOT and the HANDSOME HUNK od D3' KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH..

This post should have been made by A KriYaansh or A TaaRey Fan.. but nowadays I think all are busy coz I have never ever found a topic appreciating KUNWAR by you people recently.. and it might somewhere be hurting KUNWAR' I juzz request you people to make topics on him n give him his due of appreciation..!! He deserves it..!!Mere saare post KAS se shuru hokar KAS par hi khatm ho jaate hain except 2-3πŸ˜†

Three Cheers For AJS' Hip Hip Hurray'!! For what u are and for giving us our REYAANSH SINGHANIA..!!

=================================================================

- A AJS admirer..!!

Many people love KAS for many reasons but in my case i dont love him because of any particular reason"bina reason ka pyaar sachhe waala pyaar hota hai"πŸ˜›(ek movie me ye dialogue suna thaπŸ˜†) he means family to me i know m sounding silly but its truth😊i love him the way he is...best actor,dancer,friend,boyfriend and above all best human being with golden heart❀️KAS<3<3

P.P.S A big big thanku to you NJ for this post and jaadu ki jhappiπŸ€—πŸ€—it means a lottt and sorry for the lamba commentπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by shona_loveAJS - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
its true. amar is from every angle just perfect. I just love him. and the way he depicts rey is just amazing. its like he is playing himself
asmamember thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u.
Kunwar amar is the best actor I have ever seen and will be forever.
He is best in dance as we all know and will bee best forever.
Amar u r best in eveerything.
Amar u r the perfect.
Perfect word is just for u.

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Candy 1st of all this s for u for making this post πŸ€—   πŸ€—

Agree wit ya πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loveee KAS 😳

He's an amazing actor,dancer and a wonderful person πŸ˜ƒ

Loveee him always 😳

--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice post:)
Ya I have always loved his friendship with Shakti..even after Shakti leaving for about an year ago still they continue to be besties this is something really very nice to see coz nowadays ppl r busy in their own world n they tend to forget their own loved ones so this friendship of theirs just love it..and in the show I like sharey the most n next is reyam 😊
Seriously a very nice post indeed πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sweet.Sarcastic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
perfect!!!!
bang on post..
i was upto making one..
but u said it all.
LOVE AMAR REYAANSH AND REY...

ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post!! Agree with each and every word of yours.Nothing to add as you said it all !

KUNWAR AMAR AND REYAANSH SINGHANIA BOTH ROCK TO THE CORE!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ LOVE THEMπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

oye hoye... candy kya baat h πŸ˜‰

amar pe dil to nhi aa gya na?? πŸ˜†

hayee .. kya post banaya h yaar.. πŸ˜›

*hugs n kisses** πŸ€—

I'm toh totally in love with reyaansh 

he made me fall for kriyaansh...πŸ˜ƒ

gosh.. kunwar is shoo cuteee πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

he's just perfect... πŸ˜ƒ

sharey... reyam.. recky.. he's so adorable... πŸ˜›

i'm proud to be his fan ... πŸ˜Š

ya... bang on post πŸ˜Ž

shelly_Arsha thumbnail
Omg dii what a postt!!
Bang on!!
If kunwars there then only rey is there
without him there'd be no rey!!
He's perfectt in everyway
and most importantly he respects everyones emotions!
i just lovee himm!! he's the most genuine person i've seen!!
Thankyouu dii for such a lovely post!! πŸ€—
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
NJ  I'm so proud and Happy dear..
The rockstar himself has read this post...Teri post ki tho balle balle   ho gayii..Chal party de de hume..