Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
What was my fault...?? My Girlhood...????

* Sonali Mikherjee: Three boys attacked on her with acid because she protested their cheap and vulgar behaviour. Still suffering from disfigured face...

* Rachna Gupta: An outstanding Science student. Was raped by 19 men on one black night because she slapped one of her harnesser...
Went into complete depression and shock. Finally dead...

* Khushi: Her parents dumped her in a dustbin after her birth. She was mentally challenged. Was raped by 4-6 men repeatedly and she attained pregnancy...
She didnt even knew what sex and pregnancy mean but still had to undergo pain and gave birth to a girl...

* Gauri: Her mother left her on a railway station because she could not afford two kids... She was lucky as she went into the right hands. But, had to suffer a lot mentally if not physically...
Was adopted by an aged couple.

The list is endless...
If you have some more names..please add...

The bottom line is: IS IT A CRIME TO BE  A GIRL...???? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-pressucharu_81KhotaSikaShreyaMriduBpallavi25debasree04_CookieMonster_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Victim Says-"What was my fault...???"" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MriduB

IF-Dazzler

MriduB

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
That Rachna Gupta case was too depressing! :/
Just because she slapped a guy, who eve-teased her and her sister, they committed such a horrible crime!
How much pain she had to go through!

Being a girl is a crime or not? Hmm...yes and no!

You can't go out without fearing for yourself! 

You never know when some random guy will pass by you, passing dirty comments!

And the list of +ve's and -ve's goes on...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Muskaan92

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Are we girls just born to be raped and harrassed? Angry People bow down to kali maa, durga maa, saraswati maa... but when they come in form of a girl we get raped! Dont we have any right to feel safe in our own country?! Dead

Forget that we dont even have right to live as some girls are killed before being born we are being denied education and god knows what else... Just because we are girls... what do these men think of themselves?!   Dead

Edited by -Ritu567- - 16 June 2013 at 4:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuMriduBMuskaan92pallavi25

MriduB

IF-Dazzler

MriduB

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Are we girls just born to be raped and harrassed? Angry People bow down to kali maa, durga maa, saraswati maa... but when they come in form of a girl we get raped! Dont we have any right to feel safe in our own country?! Dead

Forget that we dont even have right to live as some girls are killed before being born we are being denied education and god knows what else... Just because we are girls... what do these men think of themselves?!   Dead

@Bold :

They consider themselves the superiors!
Not every single guy, but many, consider women as a object of desire! Just random slave!
They think they can do anything with them...and they do! They molest, they harass females!Dead

Ritu-pressuMuskaan92pallavi25

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
It's not a crime to be a girl. It's a crime to be a girl in a society where girls are not always accepted. All these crimes happened because they were born in a society where girls are not accepted.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-pressuMuskaan92pallavi25debasree04

lovely_lady

Goldie

lovely_lady

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Its not a crime to be a girl. It shouldn't be.

I think a society that makes people believe that girls are inferior to boys is the real criminal. 

I hate it when people go like, "she was asking to be raped with those clothes on," or "she was tempting me with her skimpy clothing," or "she implied she wanted me." NO. A girl should have the right to walk naked and have nothing happen to her. Parents should teach children that NO EXPLICIT CONSENT= NO CONSENT. Women should be respected, not treated as objects. Ridiculous.

Ritu-pressuMuskaan92pallavi25

priya_al

Goldie

priya_al

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Its definitely not a crime being born as a girl, but its the biased society which makes it seem like a crime.. Take for an example, how we perceive actresses just coz they act in a movie and do some intimate scenes we think they have no morals, character etc. but the reality might be something else entirely.. but if that is the same thing an actor does noone can dare to say anything against them.. there was an incident where bipasha was harassed by some even manager.. just coz she does bold acts.. 
Women are seen as an object rather than being seen as a human.. I know people who would judge a girl by her clothes.. if she has a hippie sort off look she is a person whom one must stay away.. she is percieved to be 'bad' character person.. however it might actually be the other way round where a girl who acts all homely can be a person who is actually covering her true personality..

its the biased society which makes life hell of girls by all the double standards.. if a guy flirts its for fun..but if the girl does that she is labelled as characterless..nothing can change until individual's mindset changes

Ritu-pressucharu_81Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Thank You All for sharing your valuable views...Smile

As per me, nature has done a huge partiality towards the females in a negative way. 

To add on, the society also does that. Its so sad that girls have to remain cautious from their own creation i.e. men...After all, men are born from women but still they over-power women..

Shame...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-pressupallavi25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top