Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
I Hear Your Voice..is Freaking Amazing!!!!!! I hate how it ended in episode 4..just when things got intense..:((...I have fallen in love with Lee Jong Suk (This guy beats Lee Min Ho for me, especially his lips)!! you can see where my thoughts are going!Embarrassed I am really kinda just teen wide eyed staring at him on my lappy..LOL I didn't think I would say that ever for a Korean drama..but he beats LMH big time for me!! I hope he becomes a great star as he goes!! But, this guy has the right talent and is a great actor...(better than LMH in some areas...)...I feel this drama is gonna be a hit! For me the Best K show in the year of 2013 till now..:)

Haha, I laughed so much when I watched Yoon Sang Hyun (remember Oska from Secret Garden), he is the other lead!! He is such a dork, geek, goofball and adorable in this drama!! So damn funny!! "Fighting!! We are one! We are all lawyers! Your win means we win". Love the lead actress!! She is very beautiful! All in all 5+ stars to this show!

U know I am so torn between the 2 leads in this drama...I wish Hye Sung ends up with Park Soo-Ha..BUT she is 24 and he is 19!! *sigh*...on the other hand I also want Hye Sung to end up with Cha Kwan (b/c they both have such opposite personalities, and I feel Hye Sung has begin noticing Cha Kwan in the liking sort of way)...So damn TORN!! But, I will be biased that I want Hye Sung and Park Soo Ha to end up together! Tongue

Edited by nikita59 - 15 June 2013 at 7:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.Simi_YaRaLover--Krish--.AbhIyalicious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Hear Your Voice <3 Lee Jong Suk!!" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
oh no actually hye sung is 27...so its actually an 8 year gap...LOL...
am surprised how young park soo ha looks..in real life he is 23...

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

oh no actually hye sung is 27...so its actually an 8 year gap...LOL...
am surprised how young park soo ha looks..in real life he is 23...

Lol..may be the eng subs were incorrect thenLOL..8 year gap damn! But, secretly I still wish for them to end up. I remember the scene where she was lying on the sofa (drunk), and was murmuring "I need Gum"! That was so cute..I think that is the only sign of just a slight chance of them being together in the end...WOW!! He looks 17 or 18 to me like seriously!! Damn his genes are good!! What is not good about him, he reminds me of this strawberry and vanilla icecream...(u can see how dangerous my thoughts are going)LOL...I wish I had such glowing and shiny skin like him...Embarrassed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_chilly

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
What's the show about? I see it on Viki often but I haven't coughed up enough courage to watch it yet.

Is it worth my time?

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran1285

What's the show about? I see it on Viki often but I haven't coughed up enough courage to watch it yet.

Is it worth my time?

YES!! Must WATCH!! Definitely the best K Show of 2013 after Gu Family Book. One word you won't regret it!! Do watch!! 

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita59

Is it worth my time?

YES!! Must WATCH!! Definitely the best K Show of 2013 after Gu Family Book. One word you won't regret it!! Do watch!! 

Thanks Nikita. I love Gu Family Book and Lee Seung Gi, sucks it's ending soon. I will have to check I hear your voice out.

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikita59

Is it worth my time?

Thanks Nikita. I love Gu Family Book and Lee Seung Gi, sucks it's ending soon. I will have to check I hear your voice out.

Yeah, I will miss Gu Family Book too! But, I cried so much in the starting 2 episodes and episode 22. Cry..I think it really beats all the K period dramas I have watched!

But, I Hear Your Voice has just the right amount of suspense, thriller, criminal justice, and mind reading. Plus, it is very funny too in some areas! I hate how the episode ended today, feels like park soo ha is going to commit a murder. I hope he doesn't b/c I want him to end up together with the lead actress. The end kinda scared me!! Aissh!! I have to wait for a week now!

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
did u watch the latest episode?
..jong suk in shower...Day Dreaming...
honestly i feel bad for both the guys...who ever she ends up with ..it would beBroken Heart for the other...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top