Celebrity Fan Clubs

Ashiqui2/Adi-R-K/SK*FC12:Note : 150 (Page 38)

Post Reply New Post

Page 38 of 150

manjery

IF-Dazzler

manjery

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achava11

Originally posted by manjery

hellozzz gals Cool what r u disscussing 

heyyy..Rithika is here!Smile u went offline last night??Ouch

hey achava Hug due to rainy weather my net connection went off AngryLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashiqui2/Adi-R-K/SK*FC12:Note : 150 (Page 38)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Achava11

Goldie

Achava11

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

[QUOTE=harshu.sundas]but i found whatever shakti kapoor spoke bout shraddha dat she is like madhubala and waheeda rehman, it sounded odd.. i mean i agree she was good, but no not compare her in dat league of madhubala nd all.. nd similarly i will hate it if ppl go nd blab dat Adi is like amitabh bachan or rajesh khanna.. why touch legends nd creater a odd situation for AdiShra, it only makes a bad situation for them ..[/QUOTE

I too felt it was odd!LOL LOLa father may be proud ...but that comment was so unnecessaryLOLand not rightttOuchshe acts well..but comparing her to LOL..I am laughing!

yes fathers become proud nd encouraging, but that statement, i cudnt digest..
nd actually my problem was he was opening a rote of criticism for his own daughter, ppl will laugh and say dat Shraddha has no madhubala typo legendary talenbt, nd dats what puts me down..
becos every1 doesnt need 2 b madhubala or rajesh khanna to become legends..
but sadly, BTOWN works in d other way round..

Exactly my thoughtsLOLseems like Mr.Kapoor should not get carried away...making exaggerating statements which r nowhere close to realityLOLwill only make his daughter face more criticism..she is obviously no Madhubala or waheeda Rehman Confusedshe has her own style...gal did a nice job..though I felt she was not up to the mark in some scenes..now,who doesn't have flaws..she wil learn as time goes..one single hit and the papa says she can be compared to madhubala..that is stuff and nonsense!LOLpure hogwash!OuchMr.Shakti is dead wrong there!LOL

yess.. i hope he will understand.. as a dad, i understand his feelings, but he is also from d film city and he knows better than us that hw ppl face criticisms.. 
nd yes shraddha is beautiful and she will just rise up in d ladder, given wid good roles, nd obviously she will improve ..

man!!! the scene just before tum hi ho..the altercation they haveLOLman!! she rocked it there..true pain cud be seen..the way she says ...I am now in u r lifeOuchman!!! so much of emotion..to me ..it wil remain one of the best! the gal did a splendid jobStar

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

I think the ramp walk pics are old. Or his hair has really grown that much?

I think they r two or three yrs back..ConfusedI think I remember it to be so..on the YOUTUBE it was said some 2010??not that sure though

really ??.. nd i was rejoicing it by thinking dat these r new ones..ErmmROFL

LOL LOL LOL it happens..it happens..no worriesanyways,it is a joy to see that guy... LOL

yes.. it was a sudden joy for me.. i dint even realise dat he had a different hairstyle.. u know na hw he rules my heart..Day Dreaming
ppl called me fanatic, nd i think they r right..ROFL

I can relate to that...LOLhe is just 27..as a matter of fact ...I do not talk to that age group personsLOLto me..they r quite young people...but lo! here I am ...peeping in ..to check out any newsConfused The Jewish guy is ruling my heartCool

achava, he aint jewish, but a hardcore punju.. pundab da puttar u know..ROFL
lol.. he is in d news everyday nw.. latest news is along wid filmfare , he is shooting for stardust too..Dancing
i have posted the pic in his FC though...

Ok..let me explain my point harshu..LOLhe ain't Jewish from the Indian angleLOLBUT in the Jewish state of Israel...he is a Jewishman..that too a complete Jewish man..Even if a mother is Jewish ..the child is given Israeli citizenshipLOLthere...a child is considered a Jew even if the mother is jewish..unlike here in india ..where the lineage of a father is stressed more..it is a PATRIARCHAL societyLOLI view him from that angleLOLLOL LOLand ohhh! his facial features..so much of resemblance to Jews! 

considering his looks, yes he does look like jewish a lot.. nd i dint know about it at all.. becos even we follow d same tradition of being named nd recognised after father's home place..
but their is no doubt that he has his mother's genes, his eyes, smiles, color, everything..
nd achava call me sundas, harshu is another guy like Adi whom i love..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11manjery-SiDsAnGeL-

Achava11

Goldie

Achava11

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged

hellozzz gals Cool what r u disscussing 

heyyy..Rithika is here!Smile u went offline last night??Ouch

hey achava Hug due to rainy weather my net connection went off AngryLOLLOL

Rithika dear,I missed u last nightOuch u suddenly went offline...I was wondering..so much of rain in bihar??yeah! I am watching on TV that entire north ..there is heavy monsoon! good to see u Hug

manjery

MaNanHoLiC

IF-Stunnerz

MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
bckkk 

i m having swarrow problem right now i havnt ate anything frm 2 days  i cnt even eat toast now :( docter gave me apointment of tomrow at very early i dont know how the hell i will pass this day and night and how i will reach so early at docter :( 

manjery

-SiDsAnGeL-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SiDsAnGeL-

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

I think the ramp walk pics are old. Or his hair has really grown that much?

I think they r two or three yrs back..ConfusedI think I remember it to be so..on the YOUTUBE it was said some 2010??not that sure though

LOL LOL LOL it happens..it happens..no worriesanyways,it is a joy to see that guy... LOL

yes.. it was a sudden joy for me.. i dint even realise dat he had a different hairstyle.. u know na hw he rules my heart..Day Dreaming

I can relate to that...LOLhe is just 27..as a matter of fact ...I do not talk to that age group personsLOLto me..they r quite young people...but lo! here I am ...peeping in ..to check out any newsConfused The Jewish guy is ruling my heartCool

lol.. he is in d news everyday nw.. latest news is along wid filmfare , he is shooting for stardust too..Dancing

Ok..let me explain my point harshu..LOLhe ain't Jewish from the Indian angleLOLBUT in the Jewish state of Israel...he is a Jewishman..that too a complete Jewish man..Even if a mother is Jewish ..the child is given Israeli citizenshipLOLthere...a child is considered a Jew even if the mother is jewish..unlike here in india ..where the lineage of a father is stressed more..it is a PATRIARCHAL societyLOLI view him from that angleLOLLOL LOLand ohhh! his facial features..so much of resemblance to Jews! 

considering his looks, yes he does look like jewish a lot.. nd i dint know about it at all.. becos even we follow d same tradition of being named nd recognised after father's home place..
but their is no doubt that he has his mother's genes, his eyes, smiles, color, everything..

@bold ROFL

manjery

-SiDsAnGeL-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SiDsAnGeL-

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RishBala4ever

bckkk 

i m having swarrow problem right now i havnt ate anything frm 2 days  i cnt even eat toast now :( docter gave me apointment of tomrow at very early i dont know how the hell i will pass this day and night and how i will reach so early at docter :( 

Hinu U Dont Love me anymore? Cry
i feel like i have comitted some crime Ermm

Achava11

Goldie

Achava11

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=..Khushi..]I think the ramp walk pics are old. Or his hair has really grown that much?

[/QUOTE

ok ok..dearLOLLOL..I got u r point..from now on .it is SundasBig smilebtw..Harshu sound so gooddd!LOLyeah!! the guy looks  MORElike Jewish to me..and his elder brothers r completely Punjabi looksLOLso I decided to call him Jewish boy Confused ConfusedI am really thinking a lot abt this couple!Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Go to top