Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SiDsAnGeL- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

haan but sab mundas r not Adis..🤣

Chup kar...My Siddy is also punjabi Munda!
My Two Loves are Punjabi..😛
Originally posted by: Achava11

yess.. i hope he will understand.. as a dad, i understand his feelings, but he is also from d film city and he knows better than us that hw ppl face criticisms.. 
nd yes shraddha is beautiful and she will just rise up in d ladder, given wid good roles, nd obviously she will improve ..

manjery thumbnail
hellozzz gals 😎 what r u disscussing 
Achava11 thumbnail

achava, he aint jewish, but a hardcore punju.. pundab da puttar u know..🤣
lol.. he is in d news everyday nw.. latest news is along wid filmfare , he is shooting for stardust too..
i have posted the pic in his FC though...

Ok..let me explain my point harshu..😆he ain't Jewish from the Indian angle😆BUT in the Jewish state of Israel...he is a Jewishman..that too a complete Jewish man..Even if a mother is Jewish ..the child is given Israeli citizenship😆there...a child is considered a Jew even if the mother is jewish..unlike here in india ..where the lineage of a father is stressed more..it is a PATRIARCHAL society😆I view him from that angle😆😆 😆and ohhh! his facial features..so much of resemblance to Jews! 
Achava11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manjery

hellozzz gals 😎 what r u disscussing 

heyyy..Rithika is here!😊 u went offline last night??
-SiDsAnGeL- thumbnail

Ok..let me explain my point harshu..😆he ain't Jewish from the Indian angle😆BUT in the Jewish state of Israel...he is a Jewishman..that too a complete Jewish man..Even if a mother is Jewish ..the child is given Israeli citizenship😆there...a child is considered a Jew even if the mother is jewish..unlike here in india ..where the lineage of a father is stressed more..it is a PATRIARCHAL society😆I view him from that angle😆😆 😆and ohhh! his facial features..so much of resemblance to Jews! 

He is Mixture of Jewish and Punjabi! Perfect Combo which makes Him More Attractive!
Thanks for the info Achava..I didnt knw that in Israel if a mother is jewish the child is given israeli citizenship! 😃
manjery thumbnail

heyyy..Rithika is here!😊 u went offline last night??

hey achava 🤗 due to rainy weather my net connection went off 😡😆😆
Achava11 thumbnail

man!!! the scene just before tum hi ho..the altercation they have😆man!! she rocked it there..true pain cud be seen..the way she says ...I am now in u r lifeman!!! so much of emotion..to me ..it wil remain one of the best! the gal did a splendid job⭐️

considering his looks, yes he does look like jewish a lot.. nd i dint know about it at all.. becos even we follow d same tradition of being named nd recognised after father's home place..
but their is no doubt that he has his mother's genes, his eyes, smiles, color, everything..
nd achava call me sundas, harshu is another guy like Adi whom i love..🤣
Achava11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manjery

hey achava 🤗 due to rainy weather my net connection went off 😡😆😆

Rithika dear,I missed u last night u suddenly went offline...I was wondering..so much of rain in bihar??yeah! I am watching on TV that entire north ..there is heavy monsoon! good to see u 🤗